Hinchcliffe...

JustTheFacts

Are the residents of the 4th Ward stupid enough to elect "Hinchy" after his failed mayoral "campaign"? Is his brother, Capt. Hinchy, out to gain if he wins? What about the rest of the family?

Is this also Artie Pettigrew's way of getting back into the town's inner-circle?

Who's interests is "Hinchy" really looking out for?

So who's it going to be? Dolaghan? Wood? Hinchy?

Are the residents of the 4th Ward stupid enough to elect "Hinchy" after his failed mayoral "campaign"?  Is his brother, Capt. Hinchy, out to gain if he wins?  What about the rest of the family? 

Is this also Artie Pettigrew's way of getting back into the town's inner-circle?

So who's it going to be?  Dolaghan?  Wood?  Hinchy?

They were stupid enough to elect Dolaghan. Who in his family is not on the payroll? Are you trying to tell us Dolaghan cares about the residents of the fourth ward. Go back in your hole.

Are the residents of the 4th Ward stupid enough to elect "Hinchy" after his failed mayoral "campaign"?  Is his brother, Capt. Hinchy, out to gain if he wins?  What about the rest of the family? 

Hinchy is a looser, where has he been? what is his motive? does he too want a job in town? are we, the Harrison residents too stupid to see what he is all about? NO NO NO, I SEE THIS ELECTION GOING TO DOLOGHAN BECAUSE HE IS ALSO A LOOSER AND A MOOCHER IN THIS TOWN, PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW WHOM TO GO WITH, I WOULD GO WITH THE YOUNG GUY WOOD, BUT HINCHY JUST MADE THIS IMPOSSIBLE. CRAWL BACK IN YOUR HOLE HICHY, YOUR BROTHER WILL EVENTUALY GET HIS JOB, IF HE WHINES ENOUGH.

Guest 4th warder

What has md done for our ward in the past 20 years nothing nothing I said- i welcome a young guy full of spunk he will shake up the ward but he does need to leave his loser brothe in law in the wings and off his ticket. sorry **** you S**K

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Really getting tired of the BS

You people are just idiots!

Don't you have anything better to do than sit on you fat asses and criticize people behind the safety of a computer screen?

I don't see you going up to him in publilc and shooting you mouth off with the rhetoric you spew here.

If you have so much to offer the community, then by all means step up to the plate. Make some logical recommendations, rather than bash people here. The forum is a way to gripe and complain. But it's also a valuable tool if its used properly. So.....use it the right way!

They were stupid enough to elect Dolaghan.  Who in his family is not on the payroll?  Are you trying to tell us Dolaghan cares about the residents of the fourth ward.  Go back in your hole.

And only stupid people would elect Hinchliffe, as far as I am concerned he is finished here. You came to my door asking for my vote, you did not get where you wanted to be and you disapeared. Why didn't you speak up for our town when we need you, in office or not, you my neighbor should have kept speaking up for us, look what they are doing to our town. You talk the talk but you certainly do not walk the walk.

Yea Pettigrew and Hinchcliffe perfect together somewhere in the ******* with Doran.

you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hinchy is a looser, where has he been?  what is his motive? does he too want a job in town? are we, the Harrison residents too stupid to see what he is all about? NO NO NO, I SEE THIS ELECTION GOING TO DOLOGHAN BECAUSE HE IS ALSO A LOOSER AND A MOOCHER IN THIS TOWN, PEOPLE JUST DON'T KNOW WHOM TO GO WITH, I WOULD GO WITH THE YOUNG GUY WOOD, BUT HINCHY JUST MADE THIS IMPOSSIBLE. CRAWL BACK IN YOUR HOLE HICHY, YOUR BROTHER WILL EVENTUALY GET HIS JOB, IF HE WHINES ENOUGH.

if you have half a brian you know what game is being played here! why not vote for woods, at least the kids trys and doesn't hide behind a name or a family. i say all those in the fourth ward should vote for woods. he gots my family's vote hands down. the other two parasites deserve each other. WHAT DIGNITY CAN EITHER ONE SHOW? THE ONLY THING THEY OFFER THE PEOPLE IS WHAT A ******** LOOKS LIKE! :P

if you have half a brian you know what game is being played here! why not vote for woods, at least the kids trys and doesn't hide behind a name or a family. i say all those in the fourth ward should vote for woods. he gots my family's vote hands down. the other two parasites deserve each other. WHAT DIGNITY CAN EITHER ONE SHOW? THE ONLY THING THEY OFFER THE PEOPLE IS WHAT A ******** LOOKS LIKE! :P

You are certainly right about that "DOES NOT HIDE BEHIND A NAME OR A FAMILY",

Wood will certainly be the better pick in the 4th. ward.

if you have half a brian you know what game is being played here! why not vote for woods, at least the kids trys and doesn't hide behind a name or a family. i say all those in the fourth ward should vote for woods. he gots my family's vote hands down. the other two parasites deserve each other. WHAT DIGNITY CAN EITHER ONE SHOW? THE ONLY THING THEY OFFER THE PEOPLE IS WHAT A ******** LOOKS LIKE! :o

I WOULD VOTE FOR WOOD IF ONLY HE APPEARED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I DON'T THINK HE HAS A CLUE OF WHAT IS NECCESSARY TO BE A COUNCILMAN. HE APPEARS TO BE A LITTLE SLOW AND IS IN NEED OF SOME MEDICAL ASSISSTANCE MORE THAN THE VOTING PUBLIC. DOES HE SIGN HIS NAME WITH CRAYONS ???

if you have half a brian you know what game is being played here! why not vote for woods, at least the kids trys and doesn't hide behind a name or a family. i say all those in the fourth ward should vote for woods. he gots my family's vote hands down. the other two parasites deserve each other. WHAT DIGNITY CAN EITHER ONE SHOW? THE ONLY THING THEY OFFER THE PEOPLE IS WHAT A ******** LOOKS LIKE! :o

vote the kid in, at least until someone else more 'deserving' and more 'qualified' appears. At least he tries and puts the time in and doesn't 'disappear' after the election like the other 2 do! And, plus. he doesn't have a pack of relatives on the city payroll like the other 2 + 1(Doran, Hinchy & Petti) do. Electing the kid, will get rid of the moochers who haven't done anything much, so how bad could the kid be? At least, if he keeps 'active' on the job 'after' the election, he'll have 'earned' it more than any of the others.

Maybe it'll teach the other's not to take the position for 'granted & think the voters are 'too dumb' to see it!

vote the kid in, at least until someone else more 'deserving' and more 'qualified' appears.  At least he tries and puts the time in and doesn't  'disappear' after the election like the other 2 do!  And, plus. he doesn't have a pack of relatives on the city payroll like the other  2 + 1(Doran, Hinchy & Petti)  do.  Electing  the kid, will get rid of the moochers who haven't done anything much, so how bad could the kid be?  At least, if he keeps 'active' on the job 'after' the election, he'll have 'earned' it more than any of the others.

Maybe it'll teach the other's  not to take the position for 'granted & think the voters are 'too dumb' to see it!

If this kid is our only choice then we are in real trouble !!!!!!!!!!!

Why? with the choices we are given Wood is the better choice. Can't imagine what Hinchclife will be capable of doing he is looking to get employment in town and Dologhan, WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR US? does he realy speak up for us?

does he realy care? does he have any children to be concerned about ours? does he have jobs in town? YES , THAT IS ALL HE CARES ABOUT PENSION, DOUBLE DIPPING AND FAMILY JOBS, CHECK AND SEE.

LISTEN, IF THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO ELECT THE CURRENT MAYOR OVER AND OVER, THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO ELECT THIS GUY! THIS TOWN HAS BEEN GOING DOWN THE TUBE EVER SINCE THIS GUY IS MAYOR AND IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND MORE & MORE EXPENSIVE AND FOR WHAT?

I do think that is what Harrison is in now REAL TROUBLE, just wait till the next tax bill arrives, of course only after elections!!!!!!! and if you keep voting people that are only looking for a town job (PAID JOB) like the others then YOU deserve it.......

What has md done for our ward in the past 20 years nothing nothing I said- i welcome a young guy full of spunk he will shake up the ward but he does need to leave his loser brothe in law in the wings and off his ticket. sorry **** you S**K

Both he and his brother in law (wannabees) deserve each other, they are all talk and no action in other words full of sh--.

You people are just idiots!

Don't you have anything better to do than sit on you fat asses and criticize people behind the safety of a computer screen?

I don't see you going up to him in publilc and shooting you mouth off with the rhetoric you spew here.

If you have so much to offer the community, then by all means step up to the plate.  Make some logical recommendations, rather than bash people here.  The forum is a way to gripe and complain.  But it's also a valuable tool if its used properly.  So.....use it the right way!

What do you have to offer Hinchclife? what logic recommendations have you come up with? what is your valuable tool??????? Looks will not get you anywhere, knowledge is power OK Hinchlife and if you realy think you have a chance go back and think again.

Lets face the facts, in a three way race, the incumbent wins. Get ready for four more years of the jerk.

The only way to win is if Woods and Henchy come to an agreement where one supports the other and one drops out. If that dosen't happen, there will be four more years of the same.

LISTEN, IF THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO ELECT THE CURRENT MAYOR OVER AND OVER, THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO ELECT THIS GUY!  THIS TOWN HAS BEEN GOING DOWN THE TUBE EVER SINCE THIS GUY IS MAYOR AND IT KEEPS GETTING WORSE AND MORE & MORE EXPENSIVE AND FOR WHAT?

THE 2 guys that they put in the 1st & 3rd wards really take the cake. What has either done for the town? And what experience does either come in with? The guy in the 2nd ward. only got his GED a few yrs ago in his 50s! We are not a backwoods, town in the back hills of the Pinelands! We are soposedly a cosmopolitan town, a few miles from NYC! We need educated town lwaders with a solid post high school education or better yet; a post bachelor degree!

These guys may be nice fellas, but they don't know their a$$ from their elbow when it comes to make social & financially sound decisions for the betterment of the town, without wasting money along the way!

PS The 2 McCormicks may be qualified; but if they expect to 'remain' in a town position, they had better 'FIX' their ZONING ERROR, PAY ANY FINES, AND "SET AN 'EXAMPLE' for their constituents, by 'practicing' what they preach. Only then, are they 'WORTHY' of the council position.

Lets face the facts, in a three way race, the incumbent wins.  Get ready for four more years of the jerk.

The only way to win is if Woods and Henchy come to an agreement where one supports the other and one drops out.  If that dosen't happen, there will be four more years of the same.

I am not in the 4th ward. Did both run in the primary against MD? If so, the one with the 'middle votes should run in Nov and the 'one who was 3rd, should drop out, because the same thing happened a few yrs ago in the 3rd ward, when the incumbant Kelly had Nacimento and Bob Garrison( a lawyer, not the town driver Gary) run a 3 way race in the primary and the incumbant Kelly won, while the opposition votes were 'divided' between the other 2.

Guest Hinchy is running for McDonough

Hinchy is running for McDonough, to split the vote. A Vote for Hinchy is as godd a vote for Michael Dolaghan

Let a FACT BE A FACT

why should anyone give a s@@@! whenever they do they get aholes like you putting them down. the politicians didn't fail this town, the voters did. as long as there are people like the ones that write on this message board in town this town will fail. you have all failed as residents of harrison. for over fifty years noone even cared. now all of a sudden everyone is concerned. hinchy was the one who started the arguing and the caring because he had the balls to take on the town.

I WOULD VOTE FOR WOOD IF ONLY HE APPEARED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON.  I DON'T THINK HE HAS A CLUE OF WHAT IS NECCESSARY TO BE A COUNCILMAN.  HE APPEARS TO BE A LITTLE SLOW AND IS IN NEED OF SOME MEDICAL ASSISSTANCE MORE THAN  THE VOTING PUBLIC.  DOES HE SIGN HIS NAME WITH CRAYONS ???

Dolaghan has been in office 8 years. and dosen't have a clue about what's going on.

Hinchy is running for McDonough, to split the vote.  A Vote for Hinchy is as godd a vote for Michael Dolaghan

Let a FACT BE A FACT

JUST WHAT WE NEED, SAME CRAP AND NO CLEW OF WHAT IS GOING ON, AND HE STILL HAS HIS JOB GIVEN TO HIM BECAUSE OF HIS NAME OF COURSE, THEY WOULD NOT GIVE IT TO SOMEONE THAT COULD POSSIBLY NEED IT, THERE ARE MANY FAMILIES IN TOWN THAT COULD USE A JOB OTHER THAN THE SAME FAMILY MEMBERS.

SISTER IN REC. CENTER

BROTHER A FIRE CHIEF

TWO BROTHERS FIREMEN

SISTER IN LAW SOME KIND OF SCHOOL AID

NEPHEW PASSAIC VALLEY - AND THE LIST WILL GO ON I'M SURE

WHAT ELSE DO THEY WANT?