Kearny gone down

Guest Guest

Well I guess your intent is to draw attention fromĀ  this issue, Kearnys condition and the Mayor.

My intent was nothing other than to correct a false, absurd statement. If I know someone is lying, don't be surprised if I don't just let it pass without saying something.

I find that suspect and counter produtive to the topic.

You know what I find "suspect and counter produtive to the topic?" Inventing agendas in a desperate attempt to vilify atheism, as if we're all involved in some conspiracy.

Please take your anger else where.

The anger will leave with the dishonesty. It's not unreasonable to get annoyed when people are dishonestly misrepresented. To say it's "counter produtive" to get annoyed at such an irresponsible and flatly false statement, while having nothing negative to say about the statement itself, is shamefully hypocritical. Just who do you think you're fooling?

My intent was nothing other than to correct a false, absurd statement. If I know someone is lying, don't be surprised if I don't just let it pass without saying something.

You know what I find "suspect and counter produtive to the topic?" Inventing agendas in a desperate attempt to vilify atheism, as if we're all involved in some conspiracy.

The anger will leave with the dishonesty. It's not unreasonable to get annoyed when people are dishonestly misrepresented. To say it's "counter produtive" to get annoyed at such an irresponsible and flatly false statement, while having nothing negative to say about the statement itself, is shamefully hypocritical. Just who do you think you're fooling?

For starters what the F**K you talking about? you know strife your really starting to piss me off with your pompos bull shit. please go to a thread that deals with your chosen subject. What your saying has nothing to do with Kearny's tax problem.

You say something no matter if it needs to be said or not. You just like to hear yourself talk and be the earpiece and alter ego of Paul. The hypocrite is you how says he is all for the constitution and yet hides behind it.

Look! just stick to the subject of the topic. I'm not trying to vilify you in any way. I just want to talk about the towns present situation. OK ?

Look! just stick to the subject of the topic.

Santos is the Mayor of Kearny. I corrected a false statement made about him.

The correction is no more off-topic than the original statement. By attacking me instead of the one making the original statement, you prove your bias and double standard.

I'm not trying to vilify you in any way. I just want to talk about the towns present situation. OK ?

And I just want for people not to tell lies about others in an attempt to make them look bad. "OK ?"

For starters what the F**K you talking about?

This lie:

"[santos] chose to...promote an atheist agenda."

you know strife your really starting to piss me off with your pompos bull shit.

Three guesses who doesn't care, first two don't count.

Secondly, it's not "pompos" nor "bull shit" to get annoyed at a dishonest statement. I know people like you don't like hearing opposition to your lies, but that's just too bad, isn't it?

please go to a thread that deals with your chosen subject. What your saying has nothing to do with Kearny's tax problem.

But it has everything to do with lying about our town's mayor. If you think Santos is off-topic here, why do you not criticize the poster who made the original statement quoted above?

Santos is the Mayor of Kearny. I corrected a false statement made about him.

The correction is no more off-topic than the original statement. By attacking me instead of the one making the original statement, you prove your bias and double standard.

And I just want for people not to tell lies about others in an attempt to make them look bad. "OK ?"

Some may view it that way but I think your correct. He was mentioning the seperation of church and state. OK I see your issue. So what do you think about the tax increase?