Congrats Mr. Tanski

MrHarrison

Does anyone know where he is? Is he in witness protection? Doesn't make sense that he would suddenly resign a job that paid him so handsomely and not be at the age of retirement. Is that why there are rumor's that the Mayor is resigning? :(

Guest In The Know
Does anyone know where he is? Is he in witness protection? Doesn't make sense that he would suddenly resign a job that paid him so handsomely and not be at the age of retirement.  Is that why there are rumor's that the Mayor is resigning?  :(

Big happenings on the horizon, stay tuned.

Guest Question to KOTW

I recently submitted two post with a funny poem - names were not mentioned as they are in other post but yet you still did not post them - may I ask why? I believe the postings under this title are much more offensive then what I have submitted.

I recently submitted two post with a funny poem - names were not mentioned as they are in other post but yet  you still did not post them - may I ask why?  I believe the postings under this title are much more offensive then what I have submitted.

Obviously your poem wasn't that funny.

I recently submitted two post with a funny poem - names were not mentioned as they are in other post but yet you still did not post them - may I ask why? I believe the postings under this title are much more offensive then
Post them on www.NJO.com Use the Hudson county forum so the whole county can see. It's the only way to make a difference. You see if the State and County officials see how shitty it's in Harrison they'll stop defending this asshole and help clean up Harrison.

Post them on www.NJO.com  Use the Hudson county forum so the whole county can see.  It's the only way to make a difference.  You see if the State and County officials see how shitty it's in Harrison they'll stop defending this asshole and help clean up Harrison.

FOR YOU TO GET UP AND ON THE COMPUTER A 6:40AM,SHOWS YOU HAVE NO LIFE.

Archived