Schulyer Ave Fire

guest430

Just wanted to say thanks and a job well done by the kfd and the mutal aid compaines at friday nights very hot and humid fire . These guys should at lest get a thanks for putting there lives on the line in such horrible weather conditons . Well here is one thanks before the bashing of the kfd begins all over again.

Guest Guest_resident_*

[SIZE=7] and here's another one.....THANK YOU KFD!

Don't pay any attention to bad comments made about you. The same people writing them will be the first ones screaming for you when their in trouble. Some people just need to hear themselves talk.

GREAT JOB FRIDAY NIGHT GUYS![/size]

I would like to thank the water dept. for suppling the water and of coarse the company that makes the fire trucks which gets the firemen to the fire. I would also like to thank our community for suppling the means to pay these guys.

Does the K.P.D. work in hot and humid weather?

They sure do , but i dont see them running in burning buildings that with 100 + lbs of gear on saving what could of been your house. So god forbid your house is on fire in the hot and humid weather call the kpd .

PS: sorry forgot to thank the kpd & the kvers also job well done

Guest Kearnyite
They sure do , but i dont see them running in burning buildings that with 100 + lbs of gear on saving what could of been your house. So god forbid your house is on fire in the hot and humid weather call the kpd .

PS: sorry forgot to thank the kpd & the kvers also job well done

Sounds like this crackhead would like to be a Kearny firefighter but isn't good enough.

Thats not there job jackass! But they are out on the streets patrolling for 8 hours at a time. And will always be there first on a fire call, to remove persons when possible. :huh:

I would like to thank the water dept. for suppling the water and of coarse the company that makes the fire trucks which gets the firemen to the fire. I would also like to thank our community for suppling the means to pay these guys.

After reading this quote i can only accertain that your mommy forgot to give you your librium or that you are without a doubt a blithering idiot. :angry:

Archived