Did you know

Guest did you know?

Guest did you know?

For those of us that own homes, the City council approved an abatement that will give condo owners a sweet deal. Gee how do we get an abatement?

When the proposed re-assesment goes through (in three years) Our tax burden will be based the same way the last rreassesment was put together. The average home owner will be paying close to three times as much taxes as the current burden. The condo owners and the developers? they will not have to worry for another twenty seven years!

For those of us that own homes, the City council approvedĀ  an abatement that will give condo owners a sweet deal. Gee how do we get an abatement?

When the proposed re-assesment goes through (in three years) Our tax burden will be based the same way the last rreassesment was put together. The average home owner will be paying close to three times as much taxes as the current burden. The condo owners and the developers? they will not have to worry for another twenty seven years!

well scratch my ass with tom and ray me boy, i had no idea, but condos are coming to town sounds more like teepees with all the indians we have in town. chief poncho holds a council seat already. chief inka has dunken offsprings likes to hit the pipe and inka too much, me watch and laugh.....i rather have trailer parks then them inkas stacked in bunches. :P

Guest 2smart4u
well scratch my ass with tom and ray me boy, i had no idea, but condos are coming to town sounds more like teepees with all the indians we have in town. chief poncho holds a council seat already. chief inka has dunken offsprings likes to hit the pipe and inka too much, me watch and laugh.....i rather have trailer parks then them inkas stacked in bunches. :angry:

Does anyone know what this crackhead said ??

Does anyone know what this crackhead said ??

Sounds like he is rapping, the way of the nation. how for will he get in

life, makes you wonder where our youth is at. they can not even compose

a sentence. Makes you think where our education system is at.?????

• 2 months later...

Archived