Name Calling

Guest FYI

This post is a short and simple one. I recently replied to a post on this site and was called an idiot. I don't think that it was very nice, but then again I do not know the mentality of the people replying. Sometimes things that make some sense to you, often does not make sense to some others, but that still is no reason to call people names. You don't know me, or anything about me, and I feel that if I have someting to say that I feel is of worth , then I should be able to make a comment without such childlike responses.

This seems to be an ongoing practice here on this site. So my assertation is this, if I say something that you disagree with, I am an idiot or stupid or out in left field etc.

You all seem to be quick to call names, but did either of you try to think about a solution, to Ms DeRays problem? I could have said go to the town, but she has been there and done that before.

So, therefor I will not repost or reply to this site anymore, if this is the response that I will get. To Paul & Strife I give you both credit for tollerating this nonsense

and coming back with gumption.

This post is a short and simple one. I recently replied to a post on this site and was called an idiot. I don't think that it was very nice, but then again I do not know the mentality of the people replying. Sometimes things that make some sense to you, often does not make sense to some others, but that still is no reason to call people names. You don't know me, or anything about me, and I feel that if I have someting to say that I feel is of worth , then I should be able to make a comment without such childlike responses.

This seems to be an ongoing practice here on this site. So my assertation is this, if I say something that you disagree with, I am an idiot or stupid or out in left field etc.

You all seem to be quick to call names, but did either of you try to think about a solution, to Ms DeRays problem? I could have said go to the town, but she has been there and done that before.

So, therefor I will not repost or reply to this site anymore, if this is the response that I will get. To Paul & Strife I give you both credit for tollerating this nonsense

What a moronic post. Paul and Strife are the worst name callers on KOTW.

Guest BushBacker

Good job, Matthew. You typed it just as you daddy told you.

As far as Paul and Stife are concerned, read many of their posts and you will see where the name calling begins. It usually starts with them although they profess that they are above it all.

What a moronic post.  Paul and Strife are the worst name callers on KOTW.

In other words, you're a moron because you don't agree with me, and Paul and Strife are bad people because they call other people names - like moron, I assume.

Beam me up, Scotty. I have a splitting headache.

Guest Jim Swimm

"Assertation?"

Idiot!

What a moronic post.  Paul and Strife are the worst name callers on KOTW.

I bet you really wish that was true.

Of course, you probably make this statement with the mindset that if someone lies, for example, and I call them a liar, then I am a "name caller." Then again, that wouldn't explain the willfull ignorance of "2smart4u"'s, for example, incessant and repetitive utterings of "loony left," "kool-aid alert," etc., which both make up entire posts and easily occur with far greater frequency.

Some people just let their biases dictate reality, I guess.

As far as Paul and Stife are concerned, read many of their posts and you will see where the name calling begins. It usually starts with them although they profess that they are above it all.

Oh, really? If I remember correctly, not one, not two, but at least three topics (not just posts) have been created by people on this forum for the sole purpose of saying negative (and invariably untrue) things about me personally:

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php?showtopic=13211

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php?showtopic=3685

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php?showtopic=3893

Care to tell me how many topics of that kind I have created? Be sure to include links like I did.

Guest 2smart4u
KOTW, this is exactly the kind of thing you got 'slammed' for--allowing random baseless accusations through. Why moderate at all when you're going to be so lax on handling this sort of thing? :o

Of course it's ok for you or Paul to type random baseless accusations. Strife, don't you see how rediculous your comments are ??

Oh, really? If I remember correctly, not one, not two, but at least three topics (not just posts) have been created by people on this forum for the sole purpose of saying negative (and invariably untrue) things about me personally:

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php?showtopic=13211

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php?showtopic=3685

http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php?showtopic=3893

Care to tell me how many topics of that kind I have created? Be sure to include links like I did.

Why do you think people start topics about name calling to you ? You rarely start any topic except running to the defence of the LaClair's and anything that has to do with religion, which in many cases are one and the same. You have had a history here and it is all documented within these forums where you have called many people names, so do not think that he who is without sin throw the first stone. You have your own rock pile.

Why do you think people start topics about name calling to you ?

Nice try moving the goalposts. It won't work. If you think calling someone who lies a liar or someone who says something outright ignorant a moron is less justified than references to me personally having a medically deficient brain or a menial job, then it's obvious just how biased you are.

Also, I'm not seeing links to topics I've created for the sole purpose of making negative personal comments about another user(s) on this forum. Care to tell me why that is?