Shabby work on North 5Th. Street

Guest Guest

Has anyone taken a good look at the shabby job being done on North 5Th. Street...Boy can You tell the lowest bidder got this Job...I have never seen such shabby job done...Now who is respnsible if anyone should fall and get hurt on not only all the crap they have thrown all over , but on the lousey job they are doing on these siewalks....They don;t even have the consideration of making sure the side walks are even...The new section is up higher then the piece of sidewalk that they left...They crack the section of sidewalk they are not replacing and just throw a bit of cement in it to fill it....Mr Mayor I think You should come check out this terrible job out and have it taken care of. After all would You like this kind of work done where You live...I DON'T THINK SO....yOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE FOR THE PEOPLE ...BUT YOU ARE NOT.... Why don"t You make an attempt to show people You care....If that is not to much of a problem for You? Your Office gets phone calls and the reply We get is He isn"t here...When are You availible for the People Kindly let Us know.....

Has anyone taken a good look at the shabby job being done on North 5Th. Street...Boy can You tell the lowest bidder got this Job...I have never seen  such  shabby job done...Now who is respnsible if anyone should fall and get hurt on not only all the crap they have thrown all over  , but on the lousey job they are doing on these siewalks....They don;t even  have the consideration of making sure the side walks are even...The new section is up higher then the piece of sidewalk that they left...They crack the section of sidewalk they are not replacing and just throw a bit of cement in it to fill it....Mr Mayor I think You should come check out this terrible job out and have it taken care of. After all would You like this kind of work done where You live...I DON'T THINK SO....yOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HERE FOR THE PEOPLE ...BUT YOU ARE NOT.... Why don"t You make an attempt to show people You care....If that is not to much of a problem for You?  Your Office gets phone calls and the reply We get is He isn"t  here...When are You availible for the People Kindly let Us know.....

when marion's hair piece falls off? shabby job done by a few wanna be contractors found working at the hpd.

when marion's hair piece falls off? shabby job done by a few wanna be contractors found working at the hpd.

What does the shabby work done by this lousy contractoe have to do with the HPD??????? Also why is this contracter being allowed to do the private citizens sidewalk and driveways on time that they are being paid for doing town work...This is not rite ...Everything concerning this work Stinks, the lousy job, the mess they leave on the streets when they finish for the day, doing private citizens work while being paid by the town. And depending who You are the price they are charging private citizens for their sidewalk{ which they do not own it is town property, up to where Your property line ,Why should We have to pay for public propewrty to be repaved.....SOMETHING STINKS IN HARRISON......

Archived