The truth

Guest TBA ..

Guest TBA ..

Let me paint a scenario. A couple of big shots, lets say four, developers by trade; need Mayor Mcdonough for another 4 years so they can do what they want with Harrison. Mayor needs them too, after all he's buying his first property in Harrison. These Big shots pull a few strings, cause they are the top 5 contributors to some big shot politicians county/state wide; So they pull a few strings, for the mayor to look good, after all it less then a year till he runs for his seat again. They pull this stadium deal off. Who cares if it works, they need the Mayor to look good. They need him to win. You see it's the pay to play. We pay they play. This mayor says he's got nobody running against him, Maybe a Gay guy (happy Guy), Maybe a cop who sold out last time, or maybe some spic who he had removed once already.

I'll tell you what this corrupt game is about to be played with a new rookie. AND AINT NOBODY GONNA SEE IT COMING. START TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDS. STARTING LOOKING FOR A NEW MAYOR. I CAN'T AFFORD HIGHER TAXES. GAMBLING DEBTS/ FAVORS AND LIES ARE STARTING TO COST ME MONEY NOW. YOU MONEY. SPREAD THE WORD. BE ACTIVE. MAYOR OUT 2006

Guest Town Resident
Let me paint a scenario.  A couple of big shots, lets say four, developers by trade; need Mayor Mcdonough for another 4 years so they can do what they want with Harrison.  Mayor needs them too, after all he's buying his first property in Harrison.  These Big shots pull a few strings, cause they are the top 5 contributors to some big shot politicians county/state wide; So they pull a few strings, for the mayor to look good, after all it less then a year till he runs for his seat again.  They pull this stadium deal off.  Who cares if it works, they need the Mayor to look good.  They need him to win.  You see it's the pay to play.  We pay they play.  This mayor says he's got nobody running against him,  Maybe a Gay guy (happy Guy), Maybe a cop who sold out last time, or maybe some spic who he had removed once already. 

I'll tell you what this corrupt game is about to be played with a new rookie.  AND AINT NOBODY GONNA SEE IT COMING.  START TALKING TO YOUR FRIENDSSTARTING LOOKING FOR A NEW MAYOR. I CAN'T AFFORD HIGHER TAXES.  GAMBLING DEBTS/ FAVORS AND LIES ARE STARTING TO COST ME MONEY NOW. YOU MONEY. SPREAD THE WORD.  BE ACTIVE. MAYOR OUT 2006

What we need in Harrison is someone with integrity and honesty to step forward to run for mayor. If there is someone out there that will promise OPEN AND HONEST GOVERNMENT, Then I , my family, my friends and everyone I know will vote for him. This mayor and council, with it's 5:00 council meetings, secret meetings, no public sessions, no open public hearings on bond issues, has got to go. If the residents of Harrison will only wake up and smell the coffee, realize the contempt and disrespect being shown them, they would revolt. Taxpayers, the future of Harrison, your future is in your hands.

Guest what I think

(973)485-0761 Anselmo Millan For Mayor 2006! Call him, show your support. Encourage him to run. Since he left, Nothing good has happened to Harrison. They said he wasn't ateam player, maybe because he new the team was corrupt. His number was painted on the wall under 280 call him, encourage him to run.

Guest The Truth Is

The truth is that these people on the re-development board have to much power. It all boils down to the Mayor, after all he appoints these people and they have no terms. They are at that seat and the devil of corruption, money, & power, from the developers, will leave Harrison in the hole.

The truth is That:

1).Our Mayor owns no property

2). Our Mayors pays no taxes in Harrison

3). Our Mayor is due to retire to his shore house

4). Our Mayor has abused his position for personal reasons

5). Our Mayor never had any Kids to raise and doesn't see the importance of giving the kids a field to play on, tennis courts or even the proper education

6). Our Mayor has sold himself out to the developers

7). Our Mayor has had our City on a Dis-stressed list and is OK with it

8). Our Mayor has had our City as an Abbott District and is OK with it

9). Our Mayor has used intimidation to keep his Job as Mayor (and if you disagree with me, next time you get your invitation handed to you tell them, I don't know If I can go, Let me look into it and I'll get back to you!)

10). Our Mayor wasn't even a good Plummer

11). Our Mayor has been at the seat long enough and has done nothing but raise taxes.

12).**Not enough people read this site to make a difference. Get more of your neighbors to Read and post. Stand up and make a difference, don't fear intimidation, be the intimidator. VOTE 2006

If Mr. Millan really wanted to help the people of Harrison then why doesn't he go to his friend Menendez and tell him what is going on in Harrison and also ask him to have so one come in and investigate all this corruption???? Mr. Millan knows what is wrong here, knows about TP and the Mayor's connection and the favors going on down at PVS. Or how the guy D*** F**** from the Dept of Community Affairs did favors for the Mayor and ** which led to F**** retireing from the Dept of Community Affairs to work as a consultant for the Town of Harrison at over $400.00 a day....do we need him, no, is this double dipping????? and just who is this guy?????? this is just another pay back for a favor done for the Mayor, wouldnt we all just like to know what that favor was and why it is costing so much to keep him on the books?????....the Mayor hand picking the people on the Zoning Board and Planning Board so they will vote the way the Mayor and TP wants...And speaking of that, what board members son got a job down at PVS after voting in favor of TP getting the ordeniance changed regarding the building of his new homes in town????????????? And which other board member's borther owns a business in town which makes it illegal for him to even be on any board, guess that means nothing to the Mayor, his way or no way..... These are just a few of the things that Mr. Millan is aware of and chooses to do nothing about.....if he is really interested in runing in 2006 let him step up to the plate and show the people of Harrison that he will work for them, by bringing all the wrong doings in Harrison to the attention of Menendez and the people in Trenton who can help end the corruption going in this town...You do that Mr. Millan, and you will have no problem being the Mayor of Harrison in 2006....The people of Harrison are fed up with the so called politics as usual in Harrison....Oh but wait, rumor has it that Millan and the Mayor are silent friends keeping it very hush hush....hope I am wrong about that as I do think Millan would make a good Mayor, hope he can't be bought off, hope he has the right stuff to stand up for the people and the Town of Harrison............."We will see".

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 4 weeks later...
If Mr. Millan really wanted to help the people of Harrison then why doesn't he go to his friend Menendez and tell him what is going on in Harrison and also ask him to have so one come in and investigate all this corruption????

Dat be a RAT. and who like a RAT

Mr. Millan knows what is wrong here, knows about TP and the Mayor's connection and the favors going on down at PVS.
Or how the guy D*** F**** from the Dept of Community Affairs did favors for the Mayor and ** which led to F**** retireing from the Dept of Community Affairs to work as a consultant for the Town of Harrison at over $400.00 a day....do we need him, no, is this double dipping????? and just who is this guy?????? this is just another pay back for a favor done for the Mayor, wouldnt we all just like to know what that favor was and why it is costing so much to keep him on the books?????
Sounds like I should give you a dime to speak with Da Attorney General bout that. He's a told me he need to know a people like you!!!!
....the Mayor hand picking the people on the Zoning Board and Planning Board so they will vote the way the Mayor and TP wants...And speaking of that, what board members son got a job down at PVS after voting in favor of TP getting the ordeniance changed regarding the building of his new homes in town?????????????
WOW aint nuttin get by you, but don't forget he han pick da re-development board too
And which other board member's borther owns a business in town which makes it illegal for him to even be on any board, guess that means nothing to the Mayor, his way or no way.....
Daaaa vote him in again, he gonna change. hehehehe
These are just a few of the things that Mr. Millan is aware of and chooses to do nothing about.....
People like you talk da talk, hows about walkin dat talk and given him u support. Da man lost his last race.
if he is really interested in runing in 2006 let him step up to the plate and show the people of Harrison that he will work for them, by bringing all the wrong doings in Harrison to the attention of Menendez
Dat man Menendez is a sell out. His name on a paper is good to wipe ur ass wit and nuttin more.
and the people in Trenton who can help end the corruption going in this town...You do that Mr. Millan, and you will have no problem being the Mayor of Harrison in 2006....The people of Harrison are fed up with the so called politics as usual in Harrison....Oh but wait, rumor has it that Millan and the Mayor are silent friends keeping it very hush hush....hope I am wrong about that as I do think Millan would make a good Mayor, hope he can't be bought off, hope he has the right stuff to stand up for the people and the Town of Harrison............."We will see".

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 2 years later...

Archived