Who Is She Working For ?

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Bush continues to protect us. Yesterday he signed a bill which expands the NSA's ability to track phone calls and E-mails that originate outside of the U.S. without first getting a warrant. Nancy Pelosi, our patriotic Speaker of the House doesn't like the bill and has vowed to change it. I suppose she prefers that we don't bother terrorists that are trying to communicate with their cells in the U.S.

I think they need to investigate Pelosi, she may be part of a sleeper cell.

Bush continues to protect us.  Yesterday he signed a bill which expands the NSA's ability to track phone calls and E-mails that originate outside of the U.S. without first getting a warrant.  Nancy Pelosi, our patriotic Speaker of the House doesn't like the bill and has vowed to change it. I suppose she prefers that we don't bother terrorists that are trying to communicate with their cells in the U.S.

That's BS and you know it! They can still monitor anything they need to and have up to three days to obtain a warrant after the fact. They just don't want to bother with a pesky little warrant. Warrants are just a hassle. Who needs to mess with anything so trivial? I guess preserving our civil rights is just a needless hassle too?

Guest Guest
Bush continues to protect us.  Yesterday he signed a bill which expands the NSA's ability to track phone calls and E-mails that originate outside of the U.S. without first getting a warrant.  Nancy Pelosi, our patriotic Speaker of the House doesn't like the bill and has vowed to change it. I suppose she prefers that we don't bother terrorists that are trying to communicate with their cells in the U.S.

What do we do about the fact that we now have a power-hungry administration, which is taking advantage of people's fears to curtail their freedoms? This is nothing new, and it is a common path of tyrants. The Bush administration is notorious for abuse of power and manipulation by fear. They claim they need the power to make us safer, but what they really want is power. What about that little detail?

Yes she is. She spends her days and nights plotting the ruin of our country. If she succeeds, she will go back to her overlord masters, the Taliban. :lol:

Guest Guest

LOL POOR BASTARD . STOP SMOKING CRACK.

I'll remember this post when you call the Democrats paranoid.

I'm going to be very amused to hear the howlings of the right when a Democrat uses the powers they've so cheerfully given Bush. You should remember that they are setting precedent for every president after him.

Guest 2smart4u
What do we do about the fact that we now have a power-hungry administration, which is taking advantage of people's fears to curtail their freedoms? This is nothing new, and it is a common path of tyrants. The Bush administration is notorious for abuse of power and manipulation by fear. They claim they need the power to make us safer, but what they really want is power. What about that little detail?

Paranoia can be treated, see your doctor.

Guest Guest

And what happened on 9/11? Too much Jim Beam? If this is protection we're in deep guano.

Guest Guest
Yes she is. She spends her days and nights plotting the ruin of our country. If she succeeds, she will go back to her overlord masters, the Taliban. :lol:

Why is she trying to figure a way to get The Shrub a third term? A sure way to complete the ruin of the country.