Kearny 17-year old on "To catch an i-jacker"

Strife767

I didn't recognize the kid, but to my astonishment, I happened to catch an interest in last night's (technically, since it's now past midnight :P) Dateline, about people stealing iPods, and what do you know, a 17-year old from Kearny was one of the people caught. This was me:

:huh::blink::excl:<_<

Incredible. Kearny must look like the worst place within 10 miles from NYC to the rest of the country, after all of the bad press it's been getting over the months.

Guest 2smart4u
I didn't recognize the kid, but to my astonishment, I happened to catch an interest in last night's (technically, since it's now past midnight :P) Dateline, about people stealing iPods, and what do you know, a 17-year old from Kearny was one of the people caught. This was me:

:huh:  :blink:  :excl:  :rolleyes:

Incredible. Kearny must look like the worst place within 10 miles from NYC to the rest of the country, after all of the bad press it's been getting over the months.

Yeah, and it's all because of your kissin Cousin Paul.

Guest Guest
Someday maybe you'll contact reality and realize it's because of teachers overstepping their bounds.

The LaClair situation is a non issue. The BOE gave into their demands to make them go away. Paul, Strife, etc. have no clue as to the real issues that the administrators, teachers, and BOE face each day.

Let me know when they have the seperation of church and state seminar for the teachers. :lol: