Fed up with Al Realist

Guest amur

Please if you are sick and tired of Al Realist do not answer his posts. The person is annoying and has a ego problem like Santos.This person is part of the puppet show that exists here in Kearny.This person likes to be little others . We do not need this .

Guest A. Realist
Please if you are sick and tired of Al Realist do not answer his posts. The person is annoying and has a ego problem like Santos.This person is part of the puppet show that exists here in Kearny.This person likes to be little others . We do not need this .

First of all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my ego. It's in great shape.

Secondly, stop wasting your time with this silly STOP A. REALIST CAMPAIGN. It won't work because I simply don't care if you respond to my posts or not. It won't stop me from posting...if I want to! And, even though, I may annoy some of you guys, you won't stop reading my posts.

:P:lol:

First of all, there is absolutely nothing wrong with my ego. It's in great shape.

Secondly, stop wasting your time with this silly STOP A. REALIST CAMPAIGN. It won't work because I simply don't care if you respond to my posts or not. It won't stop me from posting...if I want to! And, even though, I may annoy some of you guys, you won't stop reading my posts.

:lol::lol::lol: YOU GO """WHO EVER!!!!! WHAT EVER"""" WHY EVER!!!!AW JUST GO!!!!!!!!! B)B):P

Guest Marshal Efron

LISTEN ! Whom ever this person is or isn't, Has every right to post, so please keep answering because they tell us more then they realize. It's obvious that this is an individual of control and confidance. So please let them speak. Think! Open your mind and think.

Guest guest
LISTEN ! Whom ever this person is or isn't, Has every right to post, so please keep answering because they tell us more then they realize. It's obvious that this is an individual of control and confidance. So please let them speak. Think! Open your mind and think.

Al Realist has the right to do whatever but many people are tired of how he outs everyone down. Except the Mayor and Council. This person has a ego problem.Read his posts he thinks he is superior.

Al Realist has the right to do whatever but many people  are tired of how he outs everyone down. Except the Mayor and Council. This person has a ego problem.Read his posts he thinks he is superior.

:angry::angry: whats wrong realist? you can't take the heat! you gave it to me! you like joe w had fun at my expense! it was funny when they outed me" right! so now its your turn!!! but it wont be me! but i do know who you are and i know your family or i should say did! and I WILL TELL YA YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE! WAKE UP! i do not care who is mayor as long as they do right for the town and that is not santos! my roots go very very deep in kearny " so think hard! :lol::lol:

Al Realist has the right to do whatever but many people  are tired of how he outs everyone down. Except the Mayor and Council. This person has a ego problem.Read his posts he thinks he is superior.

:angry::angry: this is for joe w sorry for my other post no it was not you who outed me it was hank! my mistake!! :lol::lol: but does it matter???

Guest Major
He doesn't think he is superior...he knows it.

JW

In order for some people to feel good about themselves they put others down. It actually elevates them by doing this. Is sad because deep within themselves they are not happy they wish they did better in life. And usually they admire others in authority.

Guest A. Realist
In order for some people to feel good about  themselves they put others down. It actually elevates them by doing this. Is sad because deep within themselves they are not happy they wish they did better in life. And usually they admire others in authority.

Thank you Sigmund Fraud!

Guest major
Thank you Sigmund Fraud!

I would suggest for you to check out www. wiley.com its about How to speak without putting others done. Its a very good tool and I think you will get help from it.Please let me know .

Guest A. Realist
I would suggest for you to check out www. wiley.com its about How to speak without putting others done. Its a very good tool and I think you will get help from it.Please let me know .

And I suggest you go to www.fawgetaboutit.com. It's about people who render unsolicited and incongruous opinions in fields for which they are obviously unqualified.

(Oops, sorry, was that a put-down?)

Guest guest

So his first name is Al?

Archived