Guest Guest

Guest Guest

People aware of people living in the gardens that are not on the lease

should mail an unsigned letter to Mr. Rodgers. If he receives enough

of them regarding the same address, he will have no choice to

investigate that residence. Again, you do not need to sign your

name to the letter. I myself am upset that I work hard and I am

paying double the rent of people you have unregistered people

living with them and collecting income that the office is unaware of.

There is a husband and wife living together here for years and he is

not on the lease and they drink his money up.

Guest guest

I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY COMING IN AND ARE NOT COUNTING ALL OF IT.DOES ALL THESE PAPERS THAT WE SIGNED RECENTLY HAVE ANY AFFECT ON ANYONES MONEYS IF THEY WOULD CHECK THESE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS.THAT WOULD BE A START.THESE PEOPLE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY RIGHT NOW TO BUY A HOUSE.WHY?DO THEY NOT MOVE.WITH ALL THERE MONEY AND GIVE THESE ROOMS TO SOMEONE WHO IS NEEDING OF THEM.ANOTHER THING WHY CAN THEY NOT CHECK SOMEONE LIVING ARRANGEMENT AT THESE APARTMENTS MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE.

Guest Gardens Resident
I COULD NOT AGREE MORE.I KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE MONEY COMING IN AND ARE NOT COUNTING ALL OF IT.DOES ALL THESE PAPERS THAT WE SIGNED RECENTLY HAVE ANY AFFECT ON ANYONES MONEYS IF THEY WOULD CHECK THESE SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS.THAT WOULD BE A START.THESE PEOPLE HAVE ENOUGH MONEY RIGHT NOW TO BUY A HOUSE.WHY?DO THEY NOT MOVE.WITH ALL THERE MONEY AND GIVE THESE ROOMS TO SOMEONE WHO IS NEEDING OF THEM.ANOTHER THING WHY CAN THEY NOT CHECK SOMEONE LIVING ARRANGEMENT AT THESE APARTMENTS MORE THEN MEETS THE EYE.

I have to live in the gardens, it's the only way I can afford to keep my house on LBI.

Guest Guest
How about a suggestion box , outside the office to drop letters in if we have something to say.

GOOD IDEA, I BELIEVE IT WAS MENTION AT ONE OF THE TENNANTS

MEETING BUT SO FAR NOTHING. I GUESS IT NEEDS TO BROUGHT UP

AGAIN, I KNOW THAT MR..RODGERS READS THIS POST.

WHAT DO YOU THINK MIKE. THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD OBJECT

WOULD BE THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE PAYING UNREGISTERED BORDERS.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

AT THE TENANTS MEETING THIS PAST WEEK. THEY WERE SAYING THEY WERE GOING TO GET A SUGGESTION BOX FOR THE TENANTS.AND MAYBE AN EMAIL ADDRESS WITH COMPLAINTS. I HOPE REAL SOON.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
AT THE TENANTS MEETING THIS PAST WEEK. THEY WERE SAYING THEY WERE GOING TO GET  A SUGGESTION BOX FOR THE TENANTS.AND MAYBE AN EMAIL ADDRESS WITH COMPLAINTS. I HOPE REAL SOON.

Every time I have a proble i go to the president. That is the new president. And I am happy with her help. Every thing is confidental and she gets things done. Forget the suggestion box just go to her. Isn't that why she is there?

Guest Guest
Every time I have a proble i go to the president. That is the new president. And I am happy with her help. Every thing is confidental and she gets things done. Forget the suggestion box just go to her. Isn't that why she is there?

She may be good, but confidential?! Don't make me laugh, she knows your business before you do.

Guest Guest
She may be good, but confidential?!  Don't make me laugh, she knows your business before you do.

But She never repeats it to anyone, I would have heard if she repeated our conversation. And isn't she supposed to know

But She never repeats it to anyone, I would have heard if she repeated our conversation. And isn't she supposed to know

still the best way is to write a letter directly to the directer,and as said

before you need not sign your name, and if they are a number of

letters with the same complaint, it will be addressed.

Guest harrisonhankeyhead

You are all tools...Can you explain something to me...how does having a house in the gardens make it easier to own a house in LBI...that sounds pretty f***in stpid.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

You are all tools...Can you explain something to me...how does having a house in the gardens make it easier to own a house in LBI...that sounds pretty f***in stpid.

no one has a house in the gardens, they are apartments,

Guest LBI home owner
no one has a house in the gardens, they are apartments,

Living in the gardens has allowed me to save my money over a twenty two year period. I bought the house on LBI in '94 and is now worth at least double what I paid for it. Why is that hard to understand ??

Living in the gardens has allowed me to save my money over a twenty two year period. I bought the house on LBI in '94 and is now worth at least double what I paid for it. Why is that hard to understand ??

[/quote

Lame Brain Institution--LBI

its all in your head.

Living in the gardens has allowed me to save my money over a twenty two year period. I bought the house on LBI in '94 and is now worth at least double what I paid for it.  Why is that hard to understand ??

DOUBLE MY ASS,TRY 5 FOLD

• 2 weeks later...
She is supposed to know, not everyone else.  She most certainly does repeat things.

Your just jelous she knows more then you do. Your probly that nosy lady in ** Building or her daughter. Now you and her know every thing

I have a question for Mr. Rodgers. Do you have to live in Harrison do get an apartment in the gardens. I heard yes. But I also know someone who is coming in from out of town. You should check the addresses on there bills. They say they live in Harrison but are using someone else's address. If you need to know more write back,and I will give the name.

Guest 2smart4u
I have a question for Mr. Rodgers. Do you have to live in Harrison do get an apartment in the gardens. I heard yes. But I also know someone who is coming in from out of town. You should check the addresses on there bills. They say they live in Harrison but are using someone else's address. If you need to know more write back,and I will give the name.

Moron, it's subsidized federal housing, open to any U.S. citizen.

NO_NO_NO__ YOU DO NOT NEED TO LIVE IN HARRISON IN ORDER TO

APPLY FOR THE GARDENS.. IF YOU ARE TOLD THIS BY THE HOUSING,

CONTACT HUD.

Archived