Do not mess with creationists

Guest Wow

True story, I go the YMCA across from this Church in Brooklyn. One day me and my dudes are walking down Hunter Ave and a bunch of these Bible-blaring men and women come out and tell us "why are wearing shorts above our knee!!!!". Well, we just played basketball so what do you expect? Then they give us these pamphlets with Jesus quotes and all that. My dude throws it away right when this big fat lady gives him one (mind you, she was slow at passing them out). She gets so mad and, then and there, BEATS the shit out of him with her fat hand!

So I run home and call the police. They didnt believe me so I got my mom on the line, but my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

Guest Frank
True story, I go the YMCA across from this Church in Brooklyn. One day me and my dudes are walking down Hunter Ave and a bunch of these Bible-blaring men and women come out and tell us "why are wearing shorts above our knee!!!!". Well, we just played basketball so what do you expect? Then they give us these pamphlets with Jesus quotes and all that. My dude throws it away right when this big fat lady gives him one (mind you, she was slow at passing them out). She gets so mad and, then and there, BEATS the shit out of him with her fat hand!

So I run home and call the police. They didnt believe me so I got my mom on the line, but  my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

I pulled up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air

This is undoubtedly a true story. Wow. I think we should lock all the fundies up before they do any more damage.

Guest Guest

So I run home and call the police. They didnt believe me so I got my mom on the line, but  my mom got scared and said "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air"

Sup /b/? We were waiting for you to appear :blink:.

Guest Guest
LOL, I can't believe this made it past KOTW. They really must not be paying any attention to what they approve. Kinda shows what a waste of time the 'approval before post' process is, since even goofy stuff like this isn't being filtered out.

Yeah, I agree. I only want the intellectual dribble you post to make it on this forum. Maybe you can be the bullshit police and save us all from these kind of distractions.

Guest Guest
Yeah, I agree.  I only want the intellectual dribble you post to make it on this forum.  Maybe you can be the bullshit police and save us all from these kind of distractions.

"Drivel" may be the word you meant to write.