resident car stickers

Guest komotion

Guest komotion

I THOUGHT RESIDENT PARKING STICKERS, ARE ISSUED TO RESIDENTS

OF HARRISON ONLY. I'VE SEEN CARS WITH OUT OF STATE LICENSE PLATES

[ NORTH CAROLINA] , HAVING CURRENT RESIDENT STICKERS !

HEY WHAT'S UP WITH THIS? I CALLED THE POLICE STATION TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS, AND WAS TOLD BY THE DISPATCHER, THAT SHE WOULD NOTIFY

SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. NO PATROL CAR WAS DISPATCHED TO THE AREA,

IN QUESTION. THERE'S MORE THAN ONE VEHICLE IN TOWN WITH CURRENT

RESIDENT STICKERS. LOOK UNDER ROUTE 280 IN THE PARKING LOTS.

Guest Guest
I THOUGHT  RESIDENT PARKING STICKERS,  ARE ISSUED TO  RESIDENTS

OF HARRISON ONLY.  I'VE SEEN CARS WITH OUT OF STATE  LICENSE  PLATES

[ NORTH CAROLINA] ,  HAVING CURRENT  RESIDENT STICKERS  !

HEY WHAT'S  UP WITH THIS?  I CALLED THE POLICE STATION TO INQUIRE ABOUT  THIS, AND WAS TOLD BY  THE DISPATCHER, THAT SHE WOULD NOTIFY

SOMEONE ABOUT THIS. NO PATROL CAR  WAS DISPATCHED  TO THE AREA,

IN QUESTION.  THERE'S  MORE THAN ONE VEHICLE  IN TOWN WITH  CURRENT

RESIDENT STICKERS.  LOOK UNDER  ROUTE 280  IN THE  PARKING LOTS.

I think special concessions are some times made for special situations, I.E. someone who may live in town but who drives a company car registered out of town, I can't comment on every example but in theory this may explain some of them.

Guest Guest_trickshot_*
I think special concessions are some times made for special situations, I.E. someone who may live in town but who drives a company car registered out of town, I can't comment on every example but in theory this may explain some of them.

they're not company cars, they're illegals.

Guest Guest
they're  not company cars,  they're illegals.

Read the article in the star ledger last week about all the illegals going to North carolina for licenses and to register their cars. Have you seen an influx of these vehicles in the town. I have wake up

I don't known if you are aware of this but there is a way to get a sticker even when you are not a resident. You can purchase them in the town hall. If you work here in Harrison but live in another town, you can buy a sticker for a small annual fee that gives you all the benefits of a resident. This is a common practice for our teachers, firemen, police and anyone else that is employed here in Harrison and lives somewhere else.

Guest Guest
I don't known if you are aware of this but there is a way to get a sticker even when you are not a resident. You can purchase them in the town hall. If you work here in Harrison but live in another town, you can buy a sticker for a small annual fee that gives you all the benefits of a resident. This is a common practice for our teachers, firemen, police and anyone else that is employed here in Harrison and lives somewhere else.

i heard different.........a small donation to the rec center gets you a pass and a soggy hand shake by the shadiest character in town........he's not available now he is having his pic taken.(**) :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived