Fat Cops

Guest Bobby B.

Guest Bobby B.

Isn't there a weight restriction on how FAT Kearny cops are allowed to get? For example, take Officer ****** (pronounced ****** like **********). This goon tips the scales at over 300 pounds. What if we need these "officers" to chase after bad guys? What is the local policy?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest CannonBillConrad
Isn't there a weight restriction on how FAT Kearny cops are allowed to get? For example, take Officer ****** (pronounced ****** like **********). This goon tips the scales at over 300 pounds. What if we need these "officers" to chase after bad guys? What is the local policy?

What if he needs to save your life----

I doubt his weight would prevent him from doing that.

Guest GUEST

THIS COP YOU ARE REFERING TO WORKED WITH MY FATHER IN HUDSON COUNTYPOLICE DEPARTMENT.AND THEN HE CAME TO KEARNY POLICE DEPARTMENT. WHAT DOES SOMEONE WEIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING.MY FATHER WAS NO LIGHT WEIGHT EITHER .TO THE KEARNY POLICE OFFICER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.YOU KNOW WE YOUR JOB IS STRESSFUL ENOUGH.

Guest GUEST

THIS OFFICER YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. IS THERE TO PROTECT NOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THERE SIZE.IF YOU NEED THEM WOULD YOU HESITATE ABOUT HIS SIZE WHEN YOU CALLED FOR HELP.I DOUBT VERY MUCH.MY FATHER ALSO WORKED WITH THIS OFFICER. AND HE WAS AND STILL IS NOT LIGHWEIGHT.KEARNY POLICE DEPARTMENT AND THIS OFFICER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.I HOPE TO SEE YOU ON PATROL MAYBE SOMEDAY.GOOD WORK.

Guest town watcher

Why has no one answered the main question? What is the guideline regarding a cop's weight in the town of Kearny? Surely you can't weigh whatever you want!

Guest Guest

There is no minimum or maximum weight limit to being a police officer just a minimum height requirement which is 5 foot 3 inches i believe

Guest Studies and observations
Why has no one answered the main question? What is the guideline regarding a cop's weight in the town of Kearny? Surely you can't weigh whatever you want!

Yes you can... Next Question???

Dude, what is wrong with you? Cops are allowed to weigh what ever they want. We as citizens of Kearny put our safety in their hands. And plus cops have cars so their is no need to chase after "bad guys" on foot. Plus if a criminal is resisting arrest, I believe, they are allowed to use force to bring them down. I also belive that just because you are fat doesn't mean you can not be cop. Because a persons weight does not prevent them from driving their car after, what was the word you used?, Ah yes "bad guys". It also does not enable them from using their guns, PR24's. And just so you know smart ass the Kearny cops learn martial arts for hand to hand combat. So I doubt that it makes a difference.

• 2 weeks later...

Look. It was wrong for the original poster to cite an individual person, but he or she does raise an interesting question. can cops be fat? they really shouldn't be if they can. what good is a cop if he can't chase somebody on foot? or can't knock down a door? i mean, i'm sure it's rare that any kearny cops will be doing so anytime soon, but clearly they should be prepared. i mean, it's rare that the firemen in this town do anything but cook and watch tv at the station, but atleast (from the looks of it) most of our firemen are always ready to go when the situation comes about.

ps: who the F**K else eats donuts on their night shift... honestly? wtf is that shit? i don't get it :ph34r:. cops constantly act out their worst stereotypes. i see it everyday.

oh and also. do something about these cops who abuse the badge daily and take advantage of their situation. i doubt i'll ever see **** (he's in shape... he runs, but he's still a dick and this a different topic) saving somebody's life, because he'll be too busy threatening kids infront of the ramp at midland dairy, telling them he'll give them a fine for "blocking an officer's path". that's right. about two years ago, my friends and i would stop and get a clinton's every afternoon after school. we went to midland dairy, purchased our iced teas and snacks and hung out next to the store for a while and talked about whatever. the people at the deli didn't mind, they liked us actually. the fat son of a B**ch that i was, i brought in plenty of business... buying bags upon bags of chips daily. anyway, like always we were standing outside

and one of my friends happened to be leaning on the wall near the ramp when out of nowhere walked up gump. gump proceeded to tell my friends and i we were loitering and we'd have to leave. we weren't causing trouble of course and one of my friends said he had to go in the store again and so he did. **** entered first and my friend followed. when gump exited the store my friends and i were still next to the store waiting for our other friend who seemed to be taking a while. and my friend leaning on the wall was then yelled at and threatened when **** walked down the ramp and told him "i'm fining you right now. you're blocking an officer's path." (gump was able to comfortably make it through the space between my friend and the railing on the ramp, but gump just wanted to F**K with us a little). **** continued to yell at all of us and we finally left because of him. there's also endless amounts of stories where he bothers kids about skateboards, but whatever. i'm not going to go into those. he has a **** **** and he makes up for it with his big badge. what a creep.

• 2 weeks later...

All cops and firemen should have to be in good physical condition to be working on the streets. If you think otherwise your crazy. It's not just Kearny, it's a widespread problem and something should done about it. I'm not saying anyone should be terminated if they go past 250lb's or anything like that. If you blow up after they hire you then you should be put on desk duty. If you are not in condition to jump out of your car and chase someone then you should not be getting paid as a cop or fireman. I dont care how many guns you have on you, or how fast your car is (that was the dummist comment i've ever heard).

Dude, what is wrong with you? Cops are allowed to weigh what ever they want. We as citizens of Kearny put our safety in their hands. And plus cops have cars so their is no need to chase after "bad guys" on foot. Plus if a criminal is resisting arrest, I believe, they are allowed to use force to bring them down. I also belive that just because you are fat doesn't mean you can not be cop. Because a persons weight does not prevent them from driving their car after, what was the word you used?, Ah yes "bad guys". It also does not enable them from using their guns, PR24's. And just so you know smart ass the Kearny cops learn martial arts for hand to hand combat. So I doubt that it makes a difference.

Yeah, it's real easy to arrest someone when you're sitting in your car! You are the almighty a**! :angry:

• 2 months later...

Archived