DOG OWNERS

Neighbor

I am constantly seeing people walking their dogs around Kearny and letting their dogs urinate or worse on other people's lawns or property; especially the homes without fences. MINE INCLUDED! Not everyone can afford a fence. Why can't these people walk their dogs in the street or to the edge of the curb? I don't go and urinate on others lawns so keep your pets off of mine. Then when you call them on it, they get this indignant attitude like its their right to let their pets poop on your property.

This is getting really out of hand now!

I am constantly seeing people walking their dogs around Kearny and letting their dogs urinate or worse on other people's lawns or property; especially the homes without fences. MINE INCLUDED! Not everyone can afford a fence. Why can't these people walk their dogs in the street or to the edge of the curb? I don't go and urinate on others lawns so keep your pets off of mine. Then when you call them on it, they get this indignant attitude like its their right to let their pets poop on your property.

:P:o you still want a dog park right? stop crying its ALL GOOD! you get FREE!!! FERTLIZER!!!! WOW HOW GREAT!!! ITS FREE AND GOOD STUFF! YOUR GRASS WILL LOVE IT! :o:P

I don't own a dog, but if having a dog park would deter this, then it should be built. I doubt it WOULD help anyway, because the lazy asses who walk their dogs around the neighborhood will still let them crap on your property.

Now if I wanted fertilizer, I'd go to Home Depot and buy it. I don't go to others homes and crap on their property or piss on their lawn, so I don't want it done to mine. One of these days, I'll get really mad and you just might see me on your lawn taking a dump. Or perhaps emptying the contents of my garbage can on your lawn.

But hey, its all good right? You won't mind :o

I didn't think so... :D

:D  :unsure: you still want a dog park right? stop crying its ALL GOOD! you get FREE!!! FERTLIZER!!!! WOW HOW GREAT!!! ITS FREE AND GOOD STUFF! YOUR GRASS WILL LOVE IT! :lol:  :o

:P

Guest Guest

I guess you do not have any pets, It is not always the owners fault,

The dog has to go somewere, You sound like Jack S of the DPW.

I don't own a dog, but if having a dog park would deter this, then it should be built. I doubt it WOULD help anyway, because the lazy asses who walk their dogs around the neighborhood will still let them crap on your property.

Now if I wanted fertilizer, I'd go to Home Depot and buy it. I don't go to others homes and crap on their property or piss on their lawn, so I don't want it done to mine. One of these days, I'll get really mad and you just might see me on your lawn taking a dump. Or perhaps emptying the contents of my garbage can on your lawn. 

But hey, its all good right? You won't mind :P

I didn't think so... :D

:P        hey when ya gota go ya gota go! but its a looooooong walk to my yard! so what kind of toilet paper do you want? hey after the trip down here its the least i can do!!!!! :ph34r:  :P  :P

Ok, obviously, you're the smart aleck of this board. No I'm not Jack-whatever-his name-is.

The common sense & courteous thing to do (since it's not obvious to you) is to walk your dog along the curb and let him do his business in the street and then pick up after him. Not let him walk on someone's lawn. I do not own a dog but I am an animal lover, so don't draw that card on me. People should be more considerate of others property. You do not pay my mortgage, nor do you maintain my lawn, so I fail to see why you do not understand something so simple as this. I guess you are either a "troll" or someone with too much time on your hands or an out of work comedian.

In any case, thank you for your slightly entertaining, but idiotic responses.

Ok, obviously, you're the smart aleck of this board.  No I'm not Jack-whatever-his name-is.

The common sense & courteous thing to do (since it's not obvious to you) is to walk your dog along the curb and let him do his business in the street and then pick up after him. Not let him walk on someone's lawn. I do not own a dog but I am an animal lover, so don't draw that card on me.  People should be more considerate of others property. You do not pay my mortgage, nor do you maintain my lawn, so I fail to see why you do not understand something so simple as this. I guess you are either a "troll" or someone with too much time on your hands or an out of work comedian. 

:lol::lol: hey i did not ask your name that was the other poster but as for a troll" hum hum ! na not a troll ! but an old fart! well ????? oh try washing it down with the hose! like i do your grass will love it and dats da truth!!!!

:rolleyes:  :angry: you know what i am tired of this shi-y post it smells aw just piss on it! this was a crappy post anyway! :lol:  :lol:

Its "Joe ******" right? LOL, Well I see the hurricane didn't affect YOU. For someone that lives in Florida, you sure spend an awful amount of time on a NJ website. I came across something that pertains to you! Looks like a lot of people on this site also agree that you need to get a life. :D

Old fart knows nothing of what he talks about !!!!

Go post on a website about Oranges in Florida !!!

At least that would be closer to home!!!!

Don't worry if you know nothing about Oranges !!!

THat would be familiar territory for you

To talk about things you dont Understand!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Its "Joe ******" right? LOL, Well I see the hurricane didn't affect YOU. For someone that lives in Florida, you sure spend an awful amount of time on a NJ website. I came across something that pertains to you! Looks like a lot of people on this site also agree that you need to get a life. :D

:lol::D are we jealous! you wish you could live down here! and time? well its mine not yours ! to bad you have nothing smart to add to life in kearny! just dumb stuff! like dog parks! the town is going broke and you want to spend money on a place for YOUR DOG TO CRAP AND SOME ONE ELSE TO PICK IT UP RIGHT! :rolleyes::angry::lol:

Old fart knows nothing of what he talks about !!!!

Go post on a website about Oranges in Florida !!!

At least that would be closer to home!!!!

Don't worry if you know nothing about Oranges !!!

THat would be familiar territory for you

To talk about things you dont Understand!!!!!!!!!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Ok, obviously, you're the smart aleck of this board.  No I'm not Jack-whatever-his name-is.

The common sense & courteous thing to do (since it's not obvious to you) is to walk your dog along the curb and let him do his business in the street and then pick up after him. Not let him walk on someone's lawn. I do not own a dog but I am an animal lover, so don't draw that card on me.  People should be more considerate of others property. You do not pay my mortgage, nor do you maintain my lawn, so I fail to see why you do not understand something so simple as this. I guess you are either a "troll" or someone with too much time on your hands or an out of work comedian. 

The fact is you should ot have to put up with anyone else's pet.

Why doesn't the moderator of this board ban Joe "old fart" & his IP address from here? He adds nothing constructive to this bulletin board, and enough people have already complained complained about him.

He's extremely annoying to those of us that want to discuss serious matters & concerns in the town without having this mental midget make childish and assinine comments.

Guest Enough

Hey Joey "Glug-Glug" looks like your times almost up there terdy. You have flooded the boards w/ your rants long enough. Down with Joey Fart, STOP THE FORUM FLOODING! :lol::lol::lol:

Hey Joey "Glug-Glug" looks like your times almost up there terdy. You have flooded the boards w/ your rants long enough. Down with Joey Fart, STOP THE FORUM FLOODING! :angry:  ;)  :angry:

:angry::angry: WHATS WRONG? HAS YOUR BOYFREND PULLED UP HIS PANTS AND LEFT? POOR BABY! NOW WHAT YA GONA DO? CRY CRY SOME MORE???? :lol::lol:

Guest Joey Glub-Glub
:angry:  ;) WHATS WRONG? HAS YOUR BOYFREND PULLED UP HIS PANTS AND LEFT? POOR BABY! NOW WHAT YA GONA DO? CRY CRY SOME MORE???? :angry:  :angry:

Joe,

is that the best you can do? All I get in response is a gay reference and you ask if I'm gonna cry? Joey, I must admit I expected a little more from a man of such great literary talents. I reminded right now of one of your masterpieces, I believe it was in a topic started by you entitled "Rain in Fla." As I recall you wrote," Hey check out that boat floating by, they are grabbing like-animals 2 at a time, what's with that!" That, my friend Joe, is a great Noahs arc reference w/ a comic twist.

Now I ask Joe can't you respond to me better than that! Come on Edgar Allan Joe use some creativity. Don't forget to say hi to wifey for me! Glub-Glub!! :angry:

Joe,

is that the best you can do? All I get in response is a gay reference and you ask if I'm gonna cry? Joey, I must admit I expected a little more from a man of such great literary talents. I reminded right now of one of your masterpieces, I believe it was in a topic started by you entitled "Rain in Fla." As I recall you wrote," Hey check out that boat floating by, they are grabbing like-animals 2 at a time, what's with that!"  That, my friend Joe, is a great Noahs arc reference w/ a comic twist.

Now I ask Joe can't you respond to me better than that! Come on Edgar Allan Joe use some creativity. Don't forget to say hi to wifey for me! Glub-Glub!! :angry:

;):angry: well say what you want IT GOT YA!!!! so if you wana play we can play! but use your other posting name so the rest of town will know who to clap for! but your time is worth more than that so use it and help jim fix the big problems! you do have wit and moxie! good for what is needed to solve kearnys wrongs! look at what just some posting has done! the dump is in the sun lite! that dirty deal is now seen for what it is! hey you can still rattle some nerves" and have fun!!!!!!but if you must we play! :angry::angry:

Hey Joey "Glug-Glug" looks like your times almost up there terdy. You have flooded the boards w/ your rants long enough. Down with Joey Fart, STOP THE FORUM FLOODING! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

B)B) ok lets do this right! 1st when was the last time you went through a real big storm? yes a hurricane! or tornados? how about a FIRE STORM WITH 9000 ACRES BURNING AROUND YOUR HOUSE? we did and you have to learn to look at the problems with a sense of humor! but you did not see your neighbors house fly away! i did!! so when you face this size problem all you can do is try to laugh! and you think snow storms are fun! try standing in 125 mph winds!

Guest Rover
Urine burns the grass. :angry:

Everyone always complains about dogs and their owners....I find it more annoying that cat owners, because their pets are "nomadic" seem to think it is okay to open a door or window and let their animals run free all day (and night) through the neighborhood. Cats do their pee pee and poops all over the place (yards, porches, etc.) but nobody ever seems to complain. Did you ever get a good wiff of cat pee on a hot humid day? I have yet to see a cat owner following their pet around with a pooper scooper. I realize that cats use a litter box indoors but don't tell me they don't "go" when they are cruising the neighborhood also.

Why doesn't the moderator of this board ban Joe "old fart" & his IP address from here? He adds nothing constructive to this bulletin board, and enough people have already complained complained about him. 

He's extremely annoying to those of us that want to discuss serious matters & concerns in the town without having this mental midget make childish and assinine comments.

:angry::angry: 1st if you do not like what i post DO NOT READ IT! AND 1 WORD TO FIX YOUR PROBLEM "FENCE" BUY ONE!!!!!!!!! :angry:B)

Joe,

is that the best you can do? All I get in response is a gay reference and you ask if I'm gonna cry? Joey, I must admit I expected a little more from a man of such great literary talents. I reminded right now of one of your masterpieces, I believe it was in a topic started by you entitled "Rain in Fla." As I recall you wrote," Hey check out that boat floating by, they are grabbing like-animals 2 at a time, what's with that!"  That, my friend Joe, is a great Noahs arc reference w/ a comic twist.

:angry::angry: OK HOW IS THIS WHEN " YOU " CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER IN THE FACE OF A STORM! AND WATCH THE XTREME DAMAGE DONE BY THEM AND STILL HAVE ENOUGH REASON TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY AND FACE THE REAL PROBLEMS LEFT BY THE STORMS " YA GOTA LAUGH! CAUSE THATS ALL THATS LEFT! HAVE YOU EVER GONE THROUGH A HURRICANE? HOW ABOUT 4 IN 1 YEAR ! AND LIVE THROUGH A TORNADO? WELL I HAVE!SO NEXT TIME YOU PRINT SOMTHING SO" STUPID " ABOUT WHAT WE DOWN HERE WENT THROUGH JUST BE HAPPY YOUR FAMILY WAS SAFE UP THERE! AND DO NOT LET THEM SEE HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE! B)B)

Joe,

I found this link interesting.

It only works for registered members.

JW

Guest Guest_A. Realist_*
:angry:  :angry: OK HOW IS THIS WHEN " YOU " CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER IN THE FACE OF A STORM! AND WATCH THE XTREME DAMAGE DONE BY THEM AND STILL HAVE ENOUGH REASON TO LIVE ANOTHER DAY AND FACE THE REAL PROBLEMS LEFT BY THE STORMS " YA GOTA LAUGH! CAUSE THATS ALL THATS LEFT! HAVE YOU EVER GONE THROUGH A HURRICANE? HOW ABOUT 4 IN 1 YEAR ! AND LIVE THROUGH A TORNADO? WELL I HAVE!SO NEXT TIME YOU PRINT SOMTHING SO" STUPID " ABOUT WHAT WE DOWN HERE WENT THROUGH JUST BE HAPPY YOUR FAMILY WAS SAFE UP THERE! AND DO NOT LET THEM SEE HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE! :angry:  B)

...and this from a guy who, a few short months ago, was the voice of the Gainsville, Florida Chamber of Commerce. I guess there is some advatage to living up North in God's country.

Seriously, I hope you and your family fared well during the recent storms.

Guest Guest_Neighbor_*
Everyone always complains about dogs and their owners....I find it more annoying that cat owners, because their pets are "nomadic" seem to think it is okay to open a door or window and let their animals run free all day (and night) through the neighborhood.  Cats do their pee pee and poops all over the place (yards, porches, etc.) but nobody ever seems to complain.  Did you ever get a good wiff of cat pee on a hot humid day?  I have yet to see a cat owner following their pet around with a pooper scooper.  I realize that cats use a litter box indoors but don't tell me they don't "go" when they are cruising the neighborhood also.

EXCELLENT point! I forgot about that one! Thank you for bringing it up. I should change the title of this post to CAT AND DOG OWNERS.

Its true, I see cats roaming around all the time. If the owners of these cats truly cared about their pets, they wouldn't let them roam free outdoors.

And still yet, this morning, I was driving through town and I saw a few people walking their pets down the street and letting them lift their legs on lawns instead of walking them on the curb's edge.

Archived