Sign on FER and Bergen

MrHarrison

Guest Guest
Does anyone know how much that sign on Bergen Street and Frank E. Rodgers Blvd. cost the taxpayers?  Was it necessary?  How about using the funds for something other than a sign that is useless?  Nice job, Mr. Mayor.

DID YOU ALSO NOTICE, THAT WHEN THEY WERE PUTTING UP THE SIGN IT WAS AFTER HOURS, HOW MUCH OVERTIME DID THAT COST.

Guest Guest

I walk past there everyday to the PATH and did notice the after hours work (overtime) not to mention how long it took (still not completed). I would have rather they'd spent the money and clean under that 280 bridge. It is disgusting. Two inches of pigeon shit on the sidewalk.

I guess the thinking is to let all the commuters racing to 280 know where this eyesore is. It surely is a misplaced sign. It will be littered with garbage pretty soon.

It also looks like it might be a place to sit. That would be great for the traffic cop that works day and night there. A place to sit instead of standing on the corner bs'ing.

I walk past there everyday to the PATH and did notice the after hours work (overtime) not to mention how long it took (still not completed).  I would have rather they'd spent the money and clean under that 280 bridge. It is disgusting. Two inches of pigeon shit on the sidewalk.

I guess the thinking is to let all the commuters racing to 280 know where this eyesore is. It surely is a misplaced sign. It will be littered with garbage pretty soon.

It also looks like it might be a place to sit. That would be great for the traffic cop that works day and night there. A place to sit instead of standing on the corner bs'ing.

How come he got to say pigeon shit?

Archived