tenants meeting

Guest Guest_resident_*

Guest vinny lutkus President

the next tenants meeting will be on Monday July 18, 2005 @ 7:00pm * ***** * ***** ** ** ** *** *** ****.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest

Maybe she will be staying in the county, until she can get the help that she needs. Who has her little kids? I hope that its not the one from building **.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

DOES THIS NEW LAW CONCERN HER IF WE ALL HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WHAT ABOUT HER?WHERE DYFS SHOULD GET INVOLVED THEY DO NOT.MAKE THEY CALL AND HAVE THEM TAKE HER KIDS AWAY UNTIL SHE GETS THE HELP SHE NEEDS. DOES SHE HAVE 4 KIDS OR 2KIDS.ANYWAY IT DOES NOT MATTER.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
She was the secretary hey i heard vinny gave up the president spot and angela is taking it. She would do a better job anyway

I can say when i had a problem i went to angela and it was resolved that day. she does a good job. she's got my vote

• 3 weeks later...
I heard that the treasurer  got locked up last night. I hope we don't get her back.

The Tenants Association is doing better with out the other two you got Karen Kelly as VP Angela Alday President Norma as Treas/ Sec. They are a group of very strong women who are doing the job right. you go girls.

Archived