PBA President

Guest Questions??

Guest Questions??

The PBA presdient has recently gone missing! Has anyone seen him? Rumor has it he doesn't work here anymore. They gave him a free ride to another location.. It's Top Secret.. Oh,, yeah.. He did ask for this.

Maybe, it was all the questions he was asking. Maybe the OPRAH requests became to personal. (For those who aren't aware) OPRAH stands for an Open Public Records Act, which grants anyone public records upon request. Oh, that's right.. How about this.. >> They MUST give them to you in a reasonable amount of time.. Or, they get fined.. No BS.. People.. So you can call your local County Clerks Office and ask for details. This means you have the right to know, anything you ask for. Don't get nervous when they mention there is a fee involved. They'll give you that info also. It's really not much. Like "How much did Bob Murray get paid"??

So, let me get this straight! This guy opens up a can of whoop ASS on Ray. Then asks for a sweet deal, and "bling", fairy dust falls, and Off to the DEA goes JOEY.. Damn.. I just don't get it. Somebody must have come across something they weren't intending on finding.

Guest Guest
The PBA presdient has recently gone missing!  Has anyone seen him?  Rumor has it he doesn't work here anymore.  They gave him a free ride to another location.. It's Top Secret.. Oh,, yeah.. He did ask for this. 

Maybe, it was all the questions he was asking.  Maybe the OPRAH requests became to personal.  (For those who aren't aware)  OPRAH stands for an Open Public Records Act, which grants anyone public records upon request.  Oh, that's right.. How about this..  >> They MUST give them to you in a reasonable amount of time..  Or, they get fined.. No BS.. People..  So you can call your local County Clerks Office and ask for details.  This means you have the right to know, anything you ask for.  Don't get nervous when they mention there is a fee involved.  They'll give you that info also.  It's really not much.  Like "How much did Bob Murray get paid"?? 

So, let me get this straight!  This guy opens up a can of whoop ASS on Ray.  Then asks for a sweet deal, and "bling", fairy dust falls, and Off to the DEA goes JOEY..  Damn..  I just don't get it.  Somebody must have come across something they weren't intending on finding.

I expect that he took a leave of absence from the HPD. I predict he will be back after he finds out how tough the DEA job will be. Who is the new PBA President. I hear the FOP started a Superior Officers Ass'n because they were getting the run a round from the Chief.

Guest Guest
The PBA presdient has recently gone missing!  Has anyone seen him?  Rumor has it he doesn't work here anymore.  They gave him a free ride to another location.. It's Top Secret.. Oh,, yeah.. He did ask for this. 

Maybe, it was all the questions he was asking.  Maybe the OPRAH requests became to personal.  (For those who aren't aware)  OPRAH stands for an Open Public Records Act, which grants anyone public records upon request.  Oh, that's right.. How about this..  >> They MUST give them to you in a reasonable amount of time..  Or, they get fined.. No BS.. People..  So you can call your local County Clerks Office and ask for details.  This means you have the right to know, anything you ask for.  Don't get nervous when they mention there is a fee involved.  They'll give you that info also.  It's really not much.  Like "How much did Bob Murray get paid"?? 

So, let me get this straight!  This guy opens up a can of whoop ASS on Ray.  Then asks for a sweet deal, and "bling", fairy dust falls, and Off to the DEA goes JOEY..  Damn..  I just don't get it.  Somebody must have come across something they weren't intending on finding.

Can't be he was trying to better himself? What a mindset you live with!!!!!

Guest Guest

He fought for his guys all the time regardless of his postition in the DB. If you knew him he has been trying to go back on out since his return from the HCPO, obvisouly you don't like him.So next time you see him let him know how you feel or bring it up at a PBA meeting.

Guest Guest

Gee couldnt bee that a DEA Spot opened up due to the Kearny guy going back to HIS dept, and Joe having the most experience working in a multijurisdictional task force huh??? And you guys Wonder why most of the other Hudson County PD's consider Harrison to be barely a step up from the Sheriff's Office???

Guest Guest_a friend_*

Joey is great!!! The PBA was very lucky to have someone like him stand up for them!!!!! Just because he doesn't live in town anymore doesn't mean he doesn't care. He's a good cop and a good guy. Always there if you ever need him. Instead of bashing him reach out to him. I bet he would do whatever he could to help. Especially if a child is involved. Harrison should have more cops/leaders like him. He has the best interest of the town and the residents in mind.

He fought for his guys all the time regardless of his postition in the DB. If you knew him he has been trying to go back on out since his return from the HCPO, obvisouly you don't like him.So next time you see him let him know how you feel or bring it up at a PBA meeting.

Guest Guest
Joey is great!!! The PBA was very lucky to have someone like him stand up for them!!!!!  Just because he doesn't live in town anymore doesn't mean he doesn't care.  He's a good cop and a good guy.  Always there if you ever need him.  Instead of bashing him reach out to him.  I bet he would do whatever he could to help.  Especially if a child is involved.  Harrison should have more cops/leaders like him.  He has the best interest of the town and the residents in mind.

tHANKS MOM FOR THE COMPLIMENT, ALTHOUGH THERE'S A FAMILY IN THE hARRISON gARDENS THAT WON'T AGREE ABOUT ME STICKING UP FOR KIDS.

Guest Guest
Gee couldnt bee that a DEA Spot opened up due to the Kearny guy going back to HIS dept, and Joe having the most experience working in a multijurisdictional task force huh???  And you guys Wonder why most of the other Hudson County PD's consider Harrison to be barely a step up from  the Sheriff's Office???

Gooly Gee, and here I thought the Sheriff's office was a step above Harrison!

Ask ****** ** he'll tel you !

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
Ahhh  don't worry there are 3 more officers leaving for greener pastures!!!!!! PS.  there not coming back!!!!

It's a shame because two of these officers are excellent cops and did take an interest in the town even though they didn't live here. It's sad that they were jerked around so much and it had to come to this because the only people that are going to suffer are the town people.

WAKE UP HARRISON RESIDENTS, IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE.

Guest Guest
It's a shame because two of these officers are excellent cops and did take an interest in the town even though they didn't live here.  It's sad that they were jerked around so much and it had to come to this because the only people that are going to suffer are the town people.

It really is a shame and we keep paying the big price, with the large amount of crime we have in this town we need these guys. I have a feeling a few more will be leaving after these guys go and I can't blame them for being fed up, I also understand they have families to provide for and they have to do what they have to do. Sad to see them go, but I wish them all the best!

Guest Guest
It's a shame because two of these officers are excellent cops and did take an interest in the town even though they didn't live here.  It's sad that they were jerked around so much and it had to come to this because the only people that are going to suffer are the town people.

It's no one's fault if cops leave for greener pastures. Harrison is broke and can't give raises. Other Towns don't have these problems. So, the cops look for better opportunities and take them. That's the Amereican way.

Guest Guest
It's no one's fault if cops leave for greener pastures. Harrison is broke and can't give raises. Other Towns don't have these problems. So, the cops look for better opportunities and take them. That's the Amereican way.

Also when the town Street Dept has as many members as the police...WOW never seen that before anywhere in the state..

but they do a good job...senn one guy cutting grass with a weed wacker and another was following him with a broom..we might be poor but we are clean.

How about the guy who rides around all day watering the little flowers...CLASSIC