WATER SENDING IT YOUR WAY

oldfart56

:lol::lol: WANT SOME WATER? ITS COMMING YOUR WAY! OH CAN SOMEONE TEACH ME THE BACK STROKE? WANT TO MOVE TO FLA? CHEAP LAND IN PENSACOLA! JUST BE A GOOD SWIMMER! HEY I NEED A BOAT A BIG BOAT ! HEY THERE IS A GUY PICKING UP ANIMALS 2 AT A TIME ! WHATS UP WITH THAT? B)B)

Guest Enough

Farty,

what is with you? You start a topic entitled Water Comming Your Way then start another topic called Storms. In both you use the same unfunny Noahs Arc reference. Stop flooding the forum w/ unnecessary bullsh**! Go take a walk or something. Between your KOTW postings and your Kearnyalumni postings shows me you need to get another hobby or something. How sad are you! You really are making yourself look foolish. Stop The Forum Flooding Joe! Many of your posts are unhelpful and UNNECESSARY! Did you ever think about the number of times you post a day?

Guest not enough!
Almost forgot, you are also on the Obsever forum and the NJ.com forum. Starving for attention Joe?

:lol: why do you take life so seriously? have you ever had to go through a big storm? all you can do is laugh! crying won't help!

Almost forgot, you are also on the Obsever forum and the NJ.com forum. Starving for attention Joe?

:lol::blink: JOEY JOEY what happend to your funny bone? but if you are reading ALL OF MY POSTS ? are YOU SPENDING TO MUCH TIME ON LINE? i am retired ! and i can spend ALL THE TIME I WANT! on line. but with ALL THE PROBLEMS WITH KEARNY WHY ARENT YOU SPENDING MORE TIME TRYING TO FIX THE PROBLEMS???? SPEND MORE TIME HELPING THE KIDS GROW UP AND LESS TIME CRYING ABOUT MY POSTING! OR IS THIS MORE SPORTING? WE KNOW YOU LIKE THE COMPETITION! :lol::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enough

I can't believe you Joe! You also started a topic called Rain in Fla. on the Kearnyalumni website. The best part is no one responded to you EXCEPT for yourself. Ha ha ha ha ha.. oops I hurt myself! What a loser. I can't believe you start a topic and when no one responds you respond to yourself! And by the way, Glug, Glug is the sound Joe makes when he swallows.....his pride!! ha ha ha

Stop forum flooding and get a hobby ya terd! :lol::P:P

Archived