Acting Sgt. HPD

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Well the town did it again by making another boss, Acting Sgt RL. Due to the circumstances within the dept. I guess it is a good move but does this open the door for a permanent spot in the future? why couldnt they move Sgt. Steve, or Sgt. Yanuzzi? ( I guess they are connected)

Guest Guest

Congratulations Richie. Its about time someone deserving was promoted in the PD. I hope they put you in charge of Marko. Wouldn't that be special. :lol:

Guest Guest
Well the town did it again by making another boss, Acting Sgt RL.  Due to the circumstances within the dept. I guess it is a good move but does this open the door for a permanent spot in the future? why couldnt they move Sgt. Steve, or Sgt. Yanuzzi? ( I guess they are connected)

nooooooooooooooooit's the praying they both do on their knees :lol::P:P:P

Guest John Q

Here we are again! Reading through the un-ending negative behavior of those who couldn't openly share their opinions in person. For those of you who aren't aware of the current situation. An officer sustained a serious off-duty injury leaving him hospitalized. Acting Sergeant Lourenco was promoted to fulfill the opening on a patrol squad. Those who believe Lourenco didn't deserve this position should consider the following; Lourenco among others were left after a four year list died, Lourenco was left #1 in a tie with two others after only one (R.I.P. T) individual was made. A 2nd go around ended with Lourenco on top again.. That's right #1! Bravo, Richie you've proven yourself and you don't owe anyone an explanation. Not after waiting four years!!

Sgt. Yanuzzi, runs a traffic bureau of (4), currently running with only two officers, that's right him and one other, with one civilian. We should move him? You have no clue as to what workload comes from that office. Keep in mind less than five years ago this office ran 5-6 deep. With less responsibilities and functional tasks.

Sgt. Steve, like him or not he is one highly trained officer providing a priceless service to the municipality. (Connected / Not likely!) He is just a round peg in a round whole. Not to mention a tax paying, resident. In most towns there is one officer supplied to each school. Look at Bayonne! Each school has one officer at no expense to the community. All on Grants!!!!

We 're not interested in being a part of the continued negativity of this web site. But, it is unfortunate that those who leave posting are often angry and have nowhere else to hide.

We provide a service to you and your families. And, although we don't feel the fiscal hardships as you the taxpayers of Harrison, we do feel the squeeze in our dept. size and budget. If the budget is affected we are affected, as are our families. We have made huge changes in our dept recently, (as you are all aware!) and look forward to the positive beginnings that are upon us.

Looking forward to servicing you and yours!!!

In brotherhood we TRUST!!!!

Guest Guest

OH please you go on about traffic and how in the past they ran 5 deep, those days are over. The town could hire more civilians/crossing guards/ meter maids to do the job they do, like give out permits,stand on the corner and write parking tickets all day. Please give me a break if SGT.JY was ever put back in patrol I think he would resign or retire he could never answer a call. As for Sgt Krushinsky I believe that the PD should send more officers to school so that there are more than one for that spot. Steve does a good job but an officer should be in there.

And as far as the SGt.issue I think they should make the whole list.

Guest Harrison Resident
Here we are again!  Reading through the un-ending negative behavior of those who couldn't openly share their opinions in person.  For those of you who aren't aware of the current situation.  An officer sustained a serious off-duty injury leaving him hospitalized.  Acting Sergeant Lourenco was promoted to fulfill the opening on a patrol squad.  Those who believe Lourenco didn't deserve this position should consider the following;  Lourenco among others were left after a four year list died, Lourenco was left #1 in a tie with two others after only one (R.I.P. T) individual was made.  A 2nd go around ended with Lourenco on top again.. That's right #1!  Bravo, Richie you've proven yourself and you don't owe anyone an explanation.  Not after waiting four years!! 

Sgt. Yanuzzi, runs a traffic bureau of (4), currently running with only two officers, that's right him and one other, with one civilian.  We should move him? You have no clue as to what workload comes from that office.  Keep in mind less than five years ago this office ran 5-6 deep.  With less responsibilities and functional tasks. 

Sgt. Steve, like him or not he is one highly trained officer providing a priceless service to the municipality. (Connected / Not likely!) He is just a round peg in a round whole.  Not to mention a tax paying, resident.  In most towns there is one officer supplied to each school.  Look at Bayonne!  Each school has one officer at no expense to the community.  All on Grants!!!!

We 're not interested in being a part of the continued negativity of this web site. But, it is unfortunate that those who leave posting are often angry and have nowhere else to hide.

We provide a service to you and your families.  And, although we don't feel the fiscal hardships as you the taxpayers of Harrison, we do feel the squeeze in our dept. size and budget.  If the budget is affected we are affected, as are our families.  We have made huge changes in our dept recently, (as you are all aware!) and look forward to the positive beginnings that are upon us. 

Guest Cruiser

In most Towns, a Patrolman serves as DARE and SRO Officer. Sergeants are supposed to supervise. Put a Patrolman in his place and put him on a squad. Not connected, what about his relationship with party Artie.

The Traffic Bureau has had the same duties for the last 5 years, What new duties have you given them?

Why have you expanded the DB to 8 Officers? The PBA Prez was put in there by order of the Mayor. His brother in law must have went to the Mayor and you were ordered to put him in.

Budget restraints. They have been in place for the last 5 years only the dept was run more efficiently in the past.

Take care of the Patrol Division first. They are your first responders and the backbone of the PD.

What about those steady shifts you promosied DK. Now that you have the responsibility, your not too eager to change. :lol::lol:

Guest 2smart4u
In most Towns, a Patrolman serves as DARE and SRO Officer. Sergeants are supposed to supervise. Put a Patrolman in his place and put him on  a squad. Not connected, what about his relationship with party Artie.

The Traffic Bureau has had the same duties for the last 5 years, What new duties have you given them?

Why have you expanded the DB to 8 Officers? The PBA Prez was put in there by order of the Mayor. His brother in law must have went to the Mayor and you were ordered to put him in.

Budget restraints. They have been in place for the last 5 years only the dept was run more efficiently in the past.

Take care of the Patrol Division first. They are your first responders and the backbone of the PD.

What about those steady shifts you promosied DK. Now that you have the responsibility, your not too eager to change. :ph34r:  B)

You need to get a girlfriend. I think if you got l--d you could get your mind off all this nonsense that nobody is interested in.  Unless you're gay ??

Here we are again!  Reading through the un-ending negative behavior of those who couldn't openly share their opinions in person.  For those of you who aren't aware of the current situation.  An officer sustained a serious off-duty injury leaving him hospitalized.  Acting Sergeant Lourenco was promoted to fulfill the opening on a patrol squad.  Those who believe Lourenco didn't deserve this position should consider the following;  Lourenco among others were left after a four year list died, Lourenco was left #1 in a tie with two others after only one (R.I.P. T) individual was made.  A 2nd go around ended with Lourenco on top again.. That's right #1!  Bravo, Richie you've proven yourself and you don't owe anyone an explanation.  Not after waiting four years!! 

Sgt. Yanuzzi, runs a traffic bureau of (4), currently running with only two officers, that's right him and one other, with one civilian.  We should move him? You have no clue as to what workload comes from that office.  Keep in mind less than five years ago this office ran 5-6 deep.  With less responsibilities and functional tasks. 

Sgt. Steve, like him or not he is one highly trained officer providing a priceless service to the municipality. (Connected / Not likely!) He is just a round peg in a round whole.  Not to mention a tax paying, resident.  In most towns there is one officer supplied to each school.  Look at Bayonne!  Each school has one officer at no expense to the community.  All on Grants!!!!

We provide a service to you and your families.  And, although we don't feel the fiscal hardships as you the taxpayers of Harrison, we do feel the squeeze in our dept. size and budget.  If the budget is affected we are affected, as are our families.  We have made huge changes in our dept recently, (as you are all aware!) and look forward to the positive beginnings that are upon us. 

THANK YOU JOHN Q, FOR A POSITIVE AND INFORMATIVE POST. I FOR ONE BELIEVE THAT THE HARRISON POLICE DEPT. DOESN'T GET THE CREDIT THEY DESERVE. I HAVE FOUND MOST TO BE CARING AND DEDICATED OFFICERS. THE POSTS ON THIS SITE ARE USUALLY NEGATIVE AND NONPRODUCTIVE. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE A POST GRADING MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. THAT'S OK, SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME. :ph34r:B)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
THANK YOU JOHN Q, FOR A POSITIVE AND INFORMATIVE POST. I FOR ONE BELIEVE THAT THE HARRISON POLICE DEPT. DOESN'T GET THE CREDIT THEY DESERVE. I HAVE FOUND MOST TO BE CARING AND DEDICATED OFFICERS. THE POSTS ON THIS SITE ARE USUALLY NEGATIVE AND NONPRODUCTIVE. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE A POST GRADING MY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR. THAT'S OK, SOME PEOPLE HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH THEIR TIME. :lol:  :lol:

ok we know who you are. rl is a nice guy i'll give you that is he cut out for sgt detail.............no..................no. common sense he has none. does he fit in with the recent loss of the hurt and dead . yeah why? because with the exception of one decidingand acting sgt apparently has a love for water everyone else just sits on their donuts.

Archived