Public Safety Promotions

Guest Clam Digger

Guest Clam Digger

How come the Mayor and Council bend over backwords to make promotions in the HFD by extending list etc., while allowing lists to die on the HPD?

How come the HFD has regular scheduled test for all ranks while the HPD doesn't?

And how come the Fire Chief is chosen by who comes out first on a Civil Service test, while the Mayor wants to make his choice without a test?

Lets do away with this inequity and have a test for Police Chief.

The Mayor in a newspaper article stated that the present Chief is "interim" and that there will be a test for Chief. Lets keep him to his word and promote the one who comes out first.

We should also make sure that the top scorers on the Capt-Lt. and Sergeant tests be promoted ASAP. :blink::blink:

Guest Town Resident
How come the Mayor and Council bend over backwords to make promotions in the HFD by extending list etc., while allowing lists to die on the HPD?

How come the HFD has regular scheduled test for all ranks while the HPD doesn't?

And how come the Fire Chief  is chosen by who comes  out first on a Civil Service test, while the Mayor wants to make his choice without a test?

Lets  do away with this inequity and have a test for Police Chief.

The Mayor in a newspaper article stated that the present Chief is "interim" and that there will be a test for Chief. Lets keep him to his word and promote the one who comes out first.

We should also make sure that the top scorers on the Capt-Lt. and Sergeant tests be promoted ASAP. :blink:  :blink:

Maybe because the FD doesn't have A-holes that post childish BS.

Guest Guest
Maybe because the FD doesn't have A-holes that post childish BS.

spoken like a true db officer?go built some homes, what a bunch of sell outs you sorry bunch. haven't solved a crime and all you people do is go after the poor slugs in town the known offenders.........wow that's some police work there detectives and let's not forget those juvenile officers.........so helpful? not, most freshmen can kick their ass! just look at the shape on them. round pinheads! :lol::P:P

Guest 88888Guest******
spoken like a true db officer?go built some homes, what a bunch of sell outs you sorry bunch. haven't solved a crime and all you people do is go after the poor slugs in town the known offenders.........wow that's some police work  there detectives and let's not forget those juvenile officers.........so helpful? not, most freshmen can kick their ass! just look at the shape on them. round pinheads! :lol:  :P  :P

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG..........

Guest Uncivil Server

Because it's a big voting block silly

See above

And how come the Fire Chief  is chosen by who comes  out first on a Civil Service test, while the Mayor wants to make his choice without a test?

If a test was tomorrow--do you think the result would different?

Lets  do away with this inequity and have a test for Police Chief.

Have one next week--see above

The mayor also said a movie studio and a stadium were coming to this town--when is the Burger King opening??

We should also make sure that the top scorers on the Capt-Lt. and Sergeant tests be promoted ASAP. :ph34r:  <_<

I'll agree to that.

Guest Guest
"You'll agree to that" ??  Well, I certainly feel better knowing that you'll agree to that.

Is this the Interim Chief speaking? If your smart, you'll keep the Emergency Response Team in place and don't make any more transfers from that Squad.What are you going to do when the traffic Unit goes on vacation? Why don't you put some of those guys that went on a ticket blitz to ride the Cushman's in the summer. I rate A-Rod as one of the best cops on the PD. Joey could be too if he keeps his mouth shut. Boy, you really screwed your classmate KM by taking her out of traffic. I hope you promised her a steady day tour when you go to steady shifts. And when are you going to take care of your buddy KM who stuck up for you when you were in trouble? Good luck and may God Bless you. :ph34r:

Guest Guess Who
Is this the Interim Chief speaking? If your smart, you'll keep the Emergency Response Team in place and don't make any more transfers from that Squad.What are you going to do when the traffic Unit goes on vacation? Why don't you put some of those guys that went on a ticket blitz to ride the Cushman's in the summer. I rate A-Rod as one of the best cops on the PD. Joey could be too if he keeps his mouth shut. Boy, you really screwed your classmate KM by taking her out of traffic. I hope you promised her a steady day tour when you go to steady shifts. And when are you going to take care of your buddy KM who stuck up for you when you were in trouble? Good luck and may God Bless you. :lol:

"If I'm Smart" ?? Let's just say I'm smarter than you .

Archived