Apology to williams street residents

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

i would like to apologize for my obscure behavior upon my visitation to this web site. I would like to also apologize to the residents of william street and even some certian residents who reside in the K/C. We skaters do not mean to cause you any harm or comotion to your life style. I am extremely embarrased and sorry for the launguage and unecassary comments i used. And i am sorry to all my loved ones and family that i have hurt. Maybe my grandfather wouldnt be so proud! And for the record i am a skater but not one of the skaters whom you all are referring to. I never had any buissness commenting here because i never once skated in the vicinty of williams street.

sincerly: ******* ****** ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content. The signature line was removed until the name is verified.

Guest resident  william street

AT LEAST YOU WERE MAN ENOUGH TO APOLOGIE FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR THE CROWD ON WILLIAM STREET IS NOT WHERE YOU SHOULD THEY ARE TROUBLE AND IF I WERE YOU I WOULD STAY CLEAR OF THEM.THEY SEEM TO THINK THEY

ARE FUNNY GUESS WHAT THEY ARE NOT.THEY ARE HEADING FOR TROUBLE IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.PICK SOME OTHER FRIENDS NOT THIS THRASH.YOU HAVE A GOOD HEAD ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY CARES LOOK AT SOME OF THESE TROUBLEMAKERS.

Guest 2smart4u
i would like to apologize for my obscure behavior upon my visitation to this web site. I would like to also apologize to the residents of william street and even some certian residents who reside in the K/C. We skaters do not mean to cause you any harm or comotion to your life style. I am extremely embarrased  and sorry for the launguage and unecassary comments i used. And i am sorry to all my loved ones and family that i have hurt. Maybe my grandfather wouldnt be so proud! And for the record i am a skater but not one of the skaters whom you all are referring to. I never had any buissness commenting here because i never once skated in the vicinty of williams street.

sincerly: ******* ****** ******.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.  The signature line was removed until the name is verified.

You should quit skating and try spelling.

Guest Guest
You should quit skating and try spelling.

2smart4u is an idiot. Start reading the messages and stop insulting people about spelling, its getting old. Writing or saying what you think is easy, typing them can be difficult. You are obsessed with spelling, get a life. The boy made a boyish mistake and apologized for it. It was noble of him, you don't see much of that on this web site, especially from people like you.

Archived