Kearny Avenue and Fire on Windsor

Guest GAY!

Well I'm sure you all have heard about the fire on Windsor. Well, this town should consider itself so damn lucky because those people who lived in those building could've sued Kearny for sll it had. How in the hell can you have a friggin fire hydrant that doesn't even work. I mean you know the flower pots I guess you would call them on Kearnt Avenue look great and the new doors on the front of the town hall are being worked on for a good couple thousand but shit don't have a fire in town because the hydrants might not work. All the money these people pay in town and you have "dry" fire hydrants? Gimme a break. I mean it's bad enough you can't even walk down the Ave anymore without seeing some kid that has a stocking on his head saying F*ck you! to a crossing guard. Or you have people that own store and shops on the Ave that can't even speak fluent English. But they have a job there right? Then they'll take they money they earned here doing not a damn thing and go back to "their country" for the summer and live the life of richness while American people of the town (all of about 40% of what's left of it) are breaking their ass to work and make a living. That can actually speak fluent English might I add. I bet you if you actually went to houses and asked for citizenship papers or green cards about 70% or the people that live in this town are here illegally. You even have cops walking the ave now. I can se if you have one even now and then but it's about 5 every block. Tax money going towards the right thing huh? I mean I'm gonig to be a Criminal Justice major myself but I would feel wrong doing that. Taking the money that could be used towards something else. I would go to another town if it came down to that "Oh c'mon we got the job for ya. go walk the ave" Why? Because you don't have enough police cars? MAybe instead of paying cops to walk up and down the ave thinking there big stuff unlike the D.A.R.E cops that actually do something in this town you should buy some more cops cars and then hire new cops. Or maybe send the firemen around to test the hydrants. As said in Mighty Ducks..."LET'S GET OUR HEADS OUT OF ASSES AND INTO THE GAME!"

Well I'm sure you all have heard about the fire on Windsor. Well, this town should consider itself so damn lucky because those people who lived in those building could've sued Kearny for sll it had. How in the hell can you have a friggin fire hydrant that doesn't even work. I mean you know the flower pots I guess you would call them on Kearnt Avenue look great and the new doors on the front of the town hall are being worked on for a good couple thousand but shit don't have a fire in town because the hydrants might not work. All the money these people pay in town and you have "dry" fire hydrants? Gimme a break. I mean it's bad enough you can't even walk down the Ave anymore without seeing some kid that has a stocking on his head saying F*ck you! to a crossing guard. Or you have people that own store and shops on the Ave that can't even speak fluent English. But they have a job there right? Then they'll take they money they earned here doing not a damn thing and go back to "their country" for the summer and live the life of richness while American people of the town (all of about 40% of what's left of it) are breaking their ass to work and make a living. That can actually speak fluent English might I add. I bet you if you actually went to houses and asked for citizenship papers or green cards about 70% or the people that live in this town are here illegally. You even have cops walking the ave now. I can se if you have one even now and then but it's about 5 every block. Tax money going towards the right thing huh? I mean I'm gonig to be a Criminal Justice major myself but I would feel wrong doing that. Taking the money that could be used towards something else. I would go to another town if it came down to that "Oh c'mon we got the job for ya. go walk the ave" Why? Because you don't have enough police cars? MAybe instead of paying cops to walk up and down the ave thinking there big stuff unlike the D.A.R.E cops that actually do something in this town you should buy some more cops cars and then hire new cops. Or maybe send the firemen around to test the hydrants. As said in Mighty Ducks..."LET'S GET OUR HEADS OUT OF ASSES AND INTO THE GAME!"

;);) WOW WELL PUT! BUT WHAT???? B)

Guest Big Hank

Does the water department maintain the fire hydrants in Kearny? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't test operations to establish the rate of the flow of water available from fire hydrants necessary to furnish data needed for fire insurance evaluations or engineering evaluations of the effectiveness of Kearny's water system? Is there a comprehensive policy in effect for fire hydrant flow testing, maintenance, and reporting procedures to determine reliability of system and safety/health provisions. This would include, but not be limited to flow rates, water quality testing, checking caps amd gaskets, pressure tests, inspection for leaks, removal of weeds within 3 feet, painting, flushing, etc. Are inspections done twice a year? I wonder when that hydrant was last tested?

Kearny could find themselves answering questions unless they have a Fire Hydrant Maintenance and Repair Policy in place and have been following it.

Why the inuenndoes regarding the KFD? If water would have come from the hydrant they would have used it. Quite simple to understand. Kearny has a great fire department!

Guest Guest 1

Obviously, you do not walk in the same neighborhood as Councilwoman Sherry who strolls along (even in the evening hours) enjoying the ambience, the cleanliness, the diversion, the ethnenticity, etc. She is police chairperson so maybe that's why all the cops.....and why she feels so safe. He hehehehehe

Guest A. Realist
Obviously, you do not walk in the same neighborhood as Councilwoman Sherry who strolls along (even in the evening hours)  enjoying the ambience, the cleanliness, the diversion, the ethnenticity, etc. She is police chairperson so maybe that's why all the cops.....and why she feels so safe.  He hehehehehe

Obviously, you never stop at the library while you're out srolling. Nice word--"ethnenticity"!

Archived