Exposing Old Fart

Hank

I had 2 Uncles that retired from the Fire Dept. and if you continue to put the Dept. down I do know your email address that I got from the KHS Alumni Message Boards (Joe Hirsch73) Joes56@***.*** Now they will give you lots off email enjoy!

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I had 2 Uncles that retired from the Fire Dept. and if you continue to put the Dept. down I do know your email address that I got from the KHS Alumni Message Boards (Joe Hirsch73) Joes56@***.***    Now they will give you lots off email enjoy! WOW! AM I SCARD? HELL NO AND IF THEY DO THE JOB I WON'T BOTHER THEM!  AND GOOD FOR YOU FEEL BETTER! HA HA HA HA  :lol:  :lol:

;);) OK HANK WHATS YOUR NAME? IF ITS OK TO OUT ME WOULD YOU LIKE IT? FYI I WAS A VOLUNTEER FIRE FIGHTER AND A HEAVY EQUP FIRE TRUCK MACH FOR THE CITY OF JAX FLA ! WE WOULD REBHAB FIRE PLUGS AND I WILL TELL YA THEY WORK OR THEY DON'T AGE IS A PROBLEM BUT NOT IF TESTED ! YOUR UNCLES IF GOOD FIRE FIGHTERS WOULD TAKE{ PRIDE} IN THE {WORK }AND NOT LET CONTRACT PROBLEMS INTERFER WITH FIGHTING A FIRE! THIS WAS SLOPPY AT BEST! DOWN HERE WE DON'T HAVE A FIRE PLUG ON EVERY BLOCK! THEY ARE 5 TO 10 MILES APART! WE HAVE OLD OLD TRUCKS AND CARY WATER BY TRUCK TO THE FIRE! AND OLD MOBILE HOMES BURN VERY FAST ! AND WE DO NOT LOSE ANY BECAUSE OF WATER! AND IF YOUR UNCLES WANT A CONTRACT THEY NEED TO GET YOUR GOV TO CHANGE THE LAW BACK!THEY NEED TO BLAME CHRISTY WHITMAN FOR THE PROBLEM" N/J IS NOW A RIGHT TO WORK STATE! JUST LIKE{ FLA} SHE KILLED THE UNIONS! READ THE LAW! SANTOS DOES NOT HAVE TO GIVE THEM A CONTRACT! AND THE TOWN CAN FIRE ANYONE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT CAUSE! NOW YOU ARE SMARTER !

Guest Guest
;)  ;) OK HANK WHATS YOUR NAME? IF ITS OK TO OUT ME WOULD YOU LIKE IT? FYI I WAS A VOLUNTEER FIRE FIGHTER AND A HEAVY EQUP FIRE TRUCK MACH FOR THE CITY OF JAX FLA ! WE WOULD REBHAB FIRE PLUGS AND I WILL TELL YA THEY WORK OR THEY DON'T  AGE IS A PROBLEM  BUT NOT IF TESTED ! YOUR UNCLES IF GOOD FIRE FIGHTERS WOULD TAKE{ PRIDE} IN THE {WORK }AND NOT LET CONTRACT PROBLEMS INTERFER WITH FIGHTING A FIRE!  THIS WAS SLOPPY AT BEST! DOWN HERE WE DON'T HAVE A FIRE PLUG ON EVERY BLOCK! THEY ARE 5 TO 10 MILES APART! WE HAVE OLD OLD TRUCKS AND CARY WATER BY TRUCK TO THE FIRE! AND OLD MOBILE HOMES BURN VERY FAST ! AND WE DO NOT LOSE ANY BECAUSE OF WATER! AND IF YOUR UNCLES WANT A CONTRACT THEY NEED TO GET YOUR GOV TO CHANGE THE LAW BACK!THEY NEED TO BLAME CHRISTY WHITMAN FOR THE PROBLEM" N/J IS NOW A RIGHT TO WORK STATE! JUST LIKE{ FLA} SHE KILLED THE UNIONS! READ THE LAW! SANTOS DOES NOT HAVE TO GIVE THEM A CONTRACT! AND THE TOWN CAN FIRE ANYONE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT CAUSE!    NOW YOU ARE SMARTER !

What is EQUP, MACH, INTERFER, CARY?

Guest A. Realist
;)  ;) OK HANK WHATS YOUR NAME? IF ITS OK TO OUT ME WOULD YOU LIKE IT? FYI I WAS A VOLUNTEER FIRE FIGHTER AND A HEAVY EQUP FIRE TRUCK MACH FOR THE CITY OF JAX FLA ! WE WOULD REBHAB FIRE PLUGS AND I WILL TELL YA THEY WORK OR THEY DON'T  AGE IS A PROBLEM  BUT NOT IF TESTED ! YOUR UNCLES IF GOOD FIRE FIGHTERS WOULD TAKE{ PRIDE} IN THE {WORK }AND NOT LET CONTRACT PROBLEMS INTERFER WITH FIGHTING A FIRE!  THIS WAS SLOPPY AT BEST! DOWN HERE WE DON'T HAVE A FIRE PLUG ON EVERY BLOCK! THEY ARE 5 TO 10 MILES APART! WE HAVE OLD OLD TRUCKS AND CARY WATER BY TRUCK TO THE FIRE! AND OLD MOBILE HOMES BURN VERY FAST ! AND WE DO NOT LOSE ANY BECAUSE OF WATER! AND IF YOUR UNCLES WANT A CONTRACT THEY NEED TO GET YOUR GOV TO CHANGE THE LAW BACK!THEY NEED TO BLAME CHRISTY WHITMAN FOR THE PROBLEM" N/J IS NOW A RIGHT TO WORK STATE! JUST LIKE{ FLA} SHE KILLED THE UNIONS! READ THE LAW! SANTOS DOES NOT HAVE TO GIVE THEM A CONTRACT! AND THE TOWN CAN FIRE ANYONE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT CAUSE!    NOW YOU ARE SMARTER !

Whaaaaaat?

Guest get lost old fart

Contracts do not and never will have a effect on the kfd's job at a fire! You are a jackass! Shut the hell up! Read the post's about the Town hall meeting. The fire was discussed and the plug as you call it did not work. The water dept takes care of the water mains and fire hydrants. That is what the wated dept get's paid for you jackass. B)

Contracts do not and never will have a effect on the kfd's job at a fire! You are a jackass! Shut the hell up! Read the post's about the Town hall meeting. The fire was discussed and the plug as you call it did not work. The water dept takes care of the water mains and fire hydrants. That is what the wated dept get's paid for you jackass. :ph34r:

:P:ph34r: OK SAYS YOU! WHATS NEXT? SELLING A BRIDGE! YOU GOT IT WRONG THE FIRE DPT IS TO TEST THE PLUGS! AND THE WATER DEPT DOES MAINT AND REPAIR! WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THE TESTING TO ANYONE ELSE? AND SHUT UP! HELL NO BE HAPPY I AM NOT THERE I PROMISE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A JOB! AND THE STATE ATTORNEY SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS!!IF YOU WANT A CONTRACT GET RID OF THE MAYOR AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE! THEN GO TO THE GOV AND MAKE THEM CHANGE THE RIGHT TO WORK LAW! AND GET YOUR UNION RIGHTS BACK! NOW WAKE UP STUPID ! B/S SOMEONE ELSE :ph34r::lol:

Guest Guest_Hank_*
:rolleyes:  :blink: OK SAYS YOU! WHATS NEXT? SELLING A BRIDGE! YOU GOT IT WRONG THE FIRE DPT IS TO TEST THE PLUGS! AND THE WATER DEPT DOES MAINT AND REPAIR! WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THE TESTING TO ANYONE ELSE? AND SHUT UP! HELL NO BE HAPPY I AM NOT THERE I PROMISE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A JOB! AND THE STATE ATTORNEY SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS!!IF YOU WANT A CONTRACT GET RID OF THE MAYOR AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE! THEN GO TO THE GOV AND MAKE THEM CHANGE THE RIGHT TO WORK LAW! AND GET YOUR UNION RIGHTS BACK! NOW WAKE UP STUPID ! B/S SOMEONE ELSE  :o  :o

Asswipe if you had half a brain you would have noticed that I said my 2 uncles are retired.I hope and pray the next frigging Hurricane that blows through Florida wipes your sorry ass into the gulf of mexico and we never have to see your stupid remarks on this site ever again

Guest Guest
:rolleyes:  :blink: OK SAYS YOU! WHATS NEXT? SELLING A BRIDGE! YOU GOT IT WRONG THE FIRE DPT IS TO TEST THE PLUGS! AND THE WATER DEPT DOES MAINT AND REPAIR! WHY WOULD YOU TRUST THE TESTING TO ANYONE ELSE? AND SHUT UP! HELL NO BE HAPPY I AM NOT THERE I PROMISE YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A JOB! AND THE STATE ATTORNEY SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS!!IF YOU WANT A CONTRACT GET RID OF THE MAYOR AND SUPPORT SOMEONE ELSE! THEN GO TO THE GOV AND MAKE THEM CHANGE THE RIGHT TO WORK LAW! AND GET YOUR UNION RIGHTS BACK! NOW WAKE UP STUPID ! B/S SOMEONE ELSE  :o  :o

In the Town of Kearny the Water Department is responsible for all aspects of the water mains and hydrants including flushing the system and testing hydrant performance. I know that in other municipalities, the FD indeed tests hydrants for performance. That has always been the Water Dept. job. I agree that the FD should test the hydrants for volume and pressure. I think the FD would do it but then it becomes the "you are doing my job" scenario. The FD needs to know for itself what a hydrant can deliver.

In the Town of Kearny the Water Department is responsible for all aspects of the water mains and hydrants including flushing the system and testing hydrant performance.  I know that in other municipalities, the FD indeed tests hydrants for performance.  That has always been the Water Dept. job.  I agree that the FD should test the hydrants for volume and pressure.  I think the FD would do it but then it becomes the "you are doing my job" scenario.  The FD needs to know for itself what a hydrant can deliver.

:rolleyes::blink: OK let say you are right" how many hydrants are on a city block?how many in a 2 block range? did they work? and how far is the river from the house? as a former fire fighter! i can say with all the resources at hand in that town 1 bad plug would should not cause the loss of a building/house laet year we had a 9000 acre fire! a REAL FIRE STORM! WE LOST "0" BUILDINGS! WITH FAR LESS RESOURCES! THINK!

Asswipe if you had half a brain you would have noticed that I said my 2 uncles are retired.I hope and pray the next frigging Hurricane that blows through Florida wipes your sorry ass into the gulf of mexico and we never have to see your stupid remarks on this site ever again

B)B) HEY HANK HI

Guest Guest
B)  B) OK let say you are right" how many hydrants are on a city block?how many in a 2 block range? did they work? and how far is the river from the house? as a former fire fighter! i can say with all the resources at hand in that town 1 bad plug would should not cause the loss of a building/house laet year we had a 9000 acre fire! a REAL FIRE STORM! WE LOST "0" BUILDINGS! WITH FAR LESS RESOURCES!  THINK!

In an area like upland Kearny, I think the hydrants have to be within 300 feet of each other. No more in residential areas. That may or may not hold 100% true but thats it idea. The problem with finding a bad hydrant is the time it takes to drag the hose line to another hydrant, hook it up and open the hydrant and start the water to its destination. From what I hear the second hydrant they used while it flowed water, it was very low and that required taking another hose to yet another hydrant before they had a decent (not great) supply of water. this all happened in the first minutes (don't know the actual time frame) after first alarm trucks got there. In a fire situation, thats a long time as you should know since you said you were a firefighter. As a former firefighter, you are most surely aware how important the first few minutes are at a fire. With the size of the fire and also a report of people trapped on the 3rd floor, it took the manpower away from being able to help the engine driver drag all that hose. Thankfully, some reisdents helped him do that. BTW-The river is probably about 3/4 of a mile (as the crow flies) up and down hill from the fire scene. It would involve an extensive water relay operation that would take a very long time and alot of pumpers to set up to make it happen but the only place condusive to doing a drafting operation from the Passaic River is behind Burger King which is even farther away.

For those that remember, several years ago, much of the town's water mains were cleaned. Was the Windsor St area in included in that? I do not recall seeing the above ground water lines that they use when they do that in that area.

Guest Guest
B)  B) OK let say you are right" how many hydrants are on a city block?how many in a 2 block range? did they work? and how far is the river from the house? as a former fire fighter! i can say with all the resources at hand in that town 1 bad plug would should not cause the loss of a building/house laet year we had a 9000 acre fire! a REAL FIRE STORM! WE LOST "0" BUILDINGS! WITH FAR LESS RESOURCES!  THINK!

Not trying to sound nasty but do you even know the area where the fire was? Have you ever lived in Kearny or nearby? It doesn't sound like it since you don't seem to know where the river is in relation to Windsor St. or the fire hydrant layout in Kearny.

You speak of "all the resources at hand in that town". That town? You must have mistyped. Don't you mean "this town"? What resources are you referring to? Do you know or realize how large the fire was when the Fire Dept. got there? Do you know how many firemen were on the initial alarm?

Do you truely know what transpired that night? Other than the stories in the paper or the rampant third and forth hand stories running around town.

Not trying to sound nasty but do you even know the area where the fire was?  Have you ever lived in Kearny or nearby?  It doesn't sound like it since you don't seem to know where the river is in relation to Windsor St.  or the fire hydrant layout in Kearny. 

You speak of "all the resources at hand in that town".  That town?  You must have mistyped.  Don't you mean "this town"?  What resources are you referring to?  Do you know or realize how large the fire was when the Fire Dept. got there?  Do you know how many firemen were on the initial alarm? 

Do you truely know what transpired that night?  Other than the stories in the paper or the rampant third and forth hand stories running around town.

B)B) yes i know the whole town ! i was born in kearny and played on that street! i drove a cab for 1 year in that town! i had a towing comp in town so yes! I DO! and true all i have is reports but it was sloppy at best!!!! YOU SHOULD DEMAND BETTER! B):D

Guest river
I had 2 Uncles that retired from the Fire Dept. and if you continue to put the Dept. down I do know your email address that I got from the KHS Alumni Message Boards (Joe Hirsch73) Joes56@***.***    Now they will give you lots off email enjoy!

LET me get this straight this guy Joe Hirsch lives in Florida!!

And he post on here likes he lives here !!

Why dont you go pick some Oranges

And goto the local AARP meetings !!! Down in FLorida

You make ZERO sense !!!

But hey thats just my Opinion!!

You were a make believe fire fighter!!!  you WANNABE

:lol::lol: well well "dumb and dumb and dumber! god bless kearny !it still has clowns! 1 works for the town and the other ???????nuf said! :blink::blink::lol:

Guest Too Much Free Time

Joe Hirsch, 205 posts and counting. Hey Joe, maybe it's time to get a job or a hobby. 205 posts shows just how sad your life must be. Go for a walk or something. You sound more like a fool everyday! Stick to the Observer message boards, no one wants to hear your thoughts on this board.

Joe Hirsch, 205 posts and counting. Hey Joe, maybe it's time to get a job or a hobby. 205 posts shows just how sad your life must be. Go for a walk or something. You sound more like a fool everyday! Stick to the Observer message boards, no one wants to hear your thoughts on this board.

:lol::D TOO MUCH TIME? MAYBE! BUT AT LEAST I GIVE MY TIME TO HELP SOME! IF YOU GAVE AS MUCH AS ME AND CARED ABOUT THE TOWN 1/2 AS MUCH AS ME YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK SORRY I COULDN'T HELP MY SELF! NO YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT! SO GIVE A SHIT LOOK AT YOUR TOWN FROM ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW! WHAT IS THE OLD SAYING? YOU CAN'T SEE THE TREES FOR??????? B) OH YAH WAS YOU BORN IN KEARNY I WAS AND SO WAS MY MOM AND MY DAD AND ALL MY FAMILY FOR{ OVER 100 YEARS} SO I HAVE A BIRTH RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:B)B)

Guest new name

oldfart56 you are getting a new name its oldf*ck56! I remember you from town you were a hated man, is that what caused you to leave. Im sure they hate you just as much in florida! Jimmy Buffet wrote a song about you.

Guest get lost old fart
:lol:  :P TOO MUCH TIME? MAYBE! BUT AT LEAST I GIVE MY TIME TO HELP SOME! IF YOU GAVE AS MUCH AS ME AND CARED ABOUT THE TOWN 1/2 AS MUCH AS ME YOU MIGHT BE A REDNECK  SORRY I COULDN'T HELP MY SELF!  NO YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT! SO GIVE A SHIT LOOK AT YOUR TOWN FROM ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW! WHAT IS THE OLD SAYING? YOU CAN'T SEE THE TREES FOR??????? :P  OH YAH WAS YOU BORN IN KEARNY I WAS AND SO WAS MY MOM AND MY DAD AND ALL MY FAMILY FOR{ OVER 100 YEARS} SO I HAVE A BIRTH RIGHT TO SAY WHAT I WANT DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P  :D  B)

Joe Hirsch, 207 posts and counting. Hey Joe, maybe it's time to get a job or a hobby. 207 posts shows just how sad your life must be. Go for a walk or something. You sound more like a fool everyday! Stick to the Observer message boards, no one wants to hear your thoughts on this board.

oldfart56 you are getting a new name its oldf*ck56!  I remember you from town you were a hated man, is that what caused you to leave.  Im sure they hate you just as much in florida!  Jimmy Buffet wrote a song about you.

:lol::P you do do you then give your name! or be what you are a LIAR! and coward! so put up or" SHUT UP" TO BAD YOU HAVE TO HIDE! GUTLESS!

:lol:  :P you do do you then give your name! or be what you are a LIAR! and coward! so put up or" SHUT UP" TO BAD YOU HAVE TO HIDE! GUTLESS!

:P:P hey big mouth i can't hear you??????????????? to the real people of this board kotw was WRONG TO PRINT MY NAME! BUT THE SAME PEOPLE USING DIFFERNT NAMES ARE TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM HEARING THE TRUTH! YES I POST ALOT ! BUT THE DUMP AND NOW THE FIRE DPT ARE BIG PROBLEMS AND THE MAYOR DOS NOT GIVE A SHIT!!!!! ITS YOUR TOWN TAKE IT BACK!!!!!TO THE LATINOS DO NOT BE FOOLED BY SANTOS HE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOU ! THE GUTLESS LIRE WHO POSTED WILL NOT SHOW HIM/THERE SELFS ! HEY FIRE FIGHTERS WANT A CONTRACT? 1ST CHANGE THE RIGHT TO WORK LAW! AND GET RID OF SANTOS! PULL TOGETHER YOU CAN DO IT! TO KOTW YOU OWE ME {AN APOLOGY} FOR PUTTING MY NAME OUT! IF I WANTED IT PRINTED "I" WOULD PRINT IT! :D TO JIM YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB KEEP IT UP! KEARNY WAKE UP! ITS NOT TO LATE! AND LOOK OUT FOR HARRISON 7000 NEW HOMES! WOW OVER CROWDED!!! B)B)B)

Archived