Stop already!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Who runs this board? Lets stop all the banter between Paul Bryan keith. They take up the board almost every day. Come on lets cut the crap. Different topics would be refreshing. Talk about Kearny or the council or something other then GOD all the time. How about Hudson county politics, they need God over there. For get about Mat, the kid will be fine just leave him alone. Lets get started on new topics.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Who runs this board? Lets stop all the banter between Paul Bryan keith. They take up the board almost every day. Come on lets cut the crap. Different topics would be refreshing. Talk about Kearny or the council or something other then GOD all the time. How about Hudson county politics, they need God over there. For get about Mat, the kid will be fine just leave him alone. Lets get started on new topics.

I have to say the I am a little surprised to find myself mentioned in this post. What have I done that is so upsetting to you?

Who runs this board?

New here, huh?

Lets stop all the banter between Paul Bryan keith.

That's quite a thing to say from someone who hasn't even been around long enough to know who's in charge here.

They take up the board almost every day. Come on lets cut the crap.

"Crap" or not, people are replying more in those topics, so it makes more sense that they get bumped to the top of the forum. Less popular topics are pushed down. KOTW, a site that will let an unregistered user like yourself post and even start topics sure isn't going to continue to follow that very generous policy while at the same time muzzling frequent posters that you don't want to hear from.

You know, if you registered, you would have the option of ignoring a user (which I believe keeps you from seeing their posts altogether). Maybe you should go that route instead of trying to have it both ways ('open' enough to allow posts like the one you just made, and at the same time restrictive enough to actually even consider doing what you say).

Different topics would be refreshing.

So start them, instead of topics like these, which will invariably end up becoming exactly the kind of topic you are whining about. Good job. :lol:

Talk about Kearny or the council or something other then GOD all the time. How about Hudson county politics, they need God over there. For get about Mat, the kid will be fine just leave him alone. Lets get started on new topics.

People will talk about what they want to talk about. You should take the first step and create topics on the...well, topics that you want to discuss. And if they don't get that much activity...well, what do you want? You can't force people to discuss something they're not interested in.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest
You're not funny. Go back to your troll buddies, only they would laugh at that retarded video and the equally retarded derivative memes.

Maybe so, but I'm laughing at you for being driven to comment back.

**i still move away from the mic to breathe in.