Zoning Board Meeting

Please be reminded that there is a continuation for the hearing of Talbot Hall's application for expansion of the South Kearny Facility on July 5, 2005 at 7:00pm at Town Hall. At the preliminary hearing, the president of Education and Health Centers of America, John Clancy, was purposely vague about what type of clients would be housed there. However all indications point to civilly committed sexual predators. My feeling is that the board members will not vote favorably on this request, but they would welcome positive vocal support from the residents. Resident input will also be included in any appeals process.

Please attend the meeting if at all possible. For more information, do not hesitate to contact me at 201-991-6373

• 2 weeks later...
Please be reminded that there is a continuation for the hearing of Talbot Hall's application for expansion of the South Kearny Facility on July 5, 2005 at 7:00pm at Town Hall.  At the preliminary hearing, the president of Education and Health Centers of America, John Clancy, was purposely vague about what type of clients would be housed there.  However all indications point to civilly committed sexual predators.  My feeling is that the board members will not vote favorably on this request, but they would welcome positive vocal support from the residents.  Resident input will also be included in any appeals process.

Please attend the meeting if at all possible.  For more information, do not hesitate to contact me at 201-991-6373

I think this is an issue we can all basically agree on. Please attend 7/5/05 at 7:00pm at Town Hall.

Archived