Gossip

Guest Jamey

Guest Jamey

You want to know something? It is very painful to sit here and read about people gossipping over this girl. I know, by Hanging out with her, That she never in her 2 years living there did she ever pass out on the ground in the k-c. She went to the hospital to take care of an asthma attack. These people must sit out their windows, see something going on and right away go to the computer to make up their own sad stories about an innocent girl. They must really get a kick about the lives of other people. Is their life so boring that they have to rush to the nearest website to type up the latest news about some one they know nothing about? It really makes me mad that some one would sit here and do that. This girl is my friend. She is not perfect, none of us are, but she is smart enough to relize the boundaries of good and bad. She minds her own buisness and everyone just barges into hers like a pack of wild wolves when something happens to her.

What i think that should really be put on this web site is how the author of this story watches her daughter,16, make out with her boyfriend in the public playground in the k_c all the time. I don't want to start any problems with anyone but this gossip has to end. Why doesn't anyone write about theirselves in these artcles. I don't think anyone would like it if some one printed up a lie about them would they?

Guest make out session
You want to know something? It is very painful to sit here and read about people gossipping over this girl. I know, by Hanging  out with her, That she never in her 2 years living there did she ever pass out on the ground in the k-c. She went to the hospital to take care of an asthma attack. These people must sit out their windows, see something going on and right away go to the computer to make up their own sad stories about an innocent girl. They must really get a kick about the lives of other people. Is their life so boring that they have to rush to the nearest website to type up the latest news about some one they know nothing about? It really makes me mad that some one would sit here and do that. This girl is my friend. She is not perfect, none of us are, but she is smart enough to relize the boundaries of good and bad. She minds her own buisness and everyone just barges into hers like a pack of wild wolves when something happens to her.

What i think that should really be put on this web site is how the author of this story watches her daughter,16, make out with her boyfriend in the public playground in the k_c all the time. I don't want to start any problems with anyone but this gossip has to end. Why doesn't anyone write about theirselves in these artcles. I don't think anyone would like it if some one printed up a lie about them would they?

You say you don't want to start any problems but then you write about someone elses kid making out in the playground. You can't have both ways, you should have just left the part out and you might have been the better person but NO you had to throw a dig at some else. What's wrong with a make out session in the playground, a display of effection never hurt anyone! Sucking Face is Hot!

Guest guest

is this another 16 year old doing drugs and drinking give me a break an asthma

attack so who cares she made out with her boyfriend in the playground she is not doing anything bad let me tell you the next time you are all out there making all kind of noise all hours of the day and night wach the cops will be called at least the girl with her boyfriend is not on any drugs or taking any alcohol give me a break where are you in your window watching everything.get a life.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

HER MOTHER HAS GOT HER PRIORITIES WRONG A MAN OVER HER DAUGHTER

THE DAUGHTER SHOULD COME BEFORE ANY MAN THE MOTHER HAS THE RIGHT TO HER LIFE BUT WHEN THIS CHILD IS HAVING PROBLEMS AND SHE IS LEFT ALL WEEKEND WITH NO ADULT SUPERVISION SO CHILDREN CAN BE LEFT ALONE BUT THERE OTHERS WHO HAVE PROBLEMS AND SHOULD NOT BE LEFT ALONE PERIOD.THIS MOTHER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT GOES ON IN HER APARTMENT WHILE SHE IS NOT THERE.LETS GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT THIS CHILD IS HAVING ALOT OF PROBLEMS FAR FROM ASTHMA .LETS GET REAL HERE.SHE NEEDS SUPERVISION WITH HER ISSUES I DID NOT SAY SHE WAS A BAD CHILD I JUST SAID SHE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF HER ISSUES.AND THEN SHE WILL BE A BETTER PERSON I HOPE.EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO LIFE THERE LIFE WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.

Guest Guest_resident_*

AS FAR AS YOU SAYING SHE WAS NEVER PASED OUT IN THE K/C/COME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE AND TELL ME THAT DID THE AMBULANCE NOT TAKE WAY JUST ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND SHE CLAIMED PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO KILL TELL ME SHE DOES NOT NEED MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES ANYONE WHO TALKS LETS THIS REALLY HAS SOME KIND OF PROBLEM WITH SUBSTANCE WHETHER IT BE DRUGS OR ALCOHOL. YES YOU ARE RIGHT TO SAY EVERYONE HAS THERE FAULTS BUT LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE RAISED A 17 YEAR OLD AND ALONE AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A SINGLE PROBLEM WITH HER.YOU NO WHY?BECAUSE I HAVE MY PRIORITIES RIGHT NO MAN SHOULD EVER COME BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN WHAT KIND OF MAN IS THIS THAT TAKES THIS WOMAN AWAY FROM HER CHILD KNOWING SHE HAS MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO HER HAVE CHILDREN YOU ARE A MOTHER FOR LIFE NO UNTIL SO MAN COMES ALONG AND SAYS LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN HE HAS HIS BRAINS IN THE RIGHT PLACE RIGHT UP HIS ASS THAT IS WHY THIS CHILD IS ACTING LIKE THIS. EVERYONE IS NOT PERFECT BY NO SENSE OF THE WORD BUT THIS CHILD I AM GLAD SHE IS YOUR FRIEND BECAUSE THE NEXT TIME SHE IS ON THE GROUND AND BEING CARRIED UP THE STAIRS THE POLICE AND DYFS WILL BE CALLED WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ANYONE IT IS THIS TYPE OF EVIONMENT THAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE HARRISON HOUSING.KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING .BUT JUST SMILE SO THE CAMERA CAN SEE YOU.

Guest resident k/c/

WHAT THE HELL DO WE CARE ABOUT ABOUT 16 YEAR OLD IN THE PLAYGROUNDNOW IS SHE DOING DRUGS I DO NOT THINK SO IF YOU SEEN THENN YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS.I COULD CARE LESS IF MY DAUGHTER WAS OUT WITH HER BOYFRIEND AT LEAST HE IS NOT THE SCUM OF THE EARTH OF HARRISON FINEST. THERE IS NO DRUGS INVOLVED I KNOW YOU DO NOT LIKE WHO THE HELL CARES WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK OF ME OR MY CHILDREN.WE PAY OUR RENT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THE TENANTS AND MY CHILDREN CAN GO ANYWHERE AROUND HOUSING I COULD CARE LESS WHO IS WATCHING MY CHILD THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WATCHING SOMETHING.BUT THERE JOB IS COMPLETE BECAUSE OF THE CAMERAS SO MAKE SURE YOU SMILE FOR THEM WHEN YOU ARE OUT THERE ALL HOURS OF NIGHT.

Guest RESIDENT K/C/

SINCE WHEN DO YOU CALL AN ASTHMA ATTACK PASSED OUT ON THE GROUND LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE AN ASTHMATIC AND MY CHILD NEVER PASSED ON THE GROUND. THE DRUGS MAY HER HALLUCATATE AMD THE ALCOHOL SHE TAKES SO LETS NOT BLAME IN ON THE ASTHMA.AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SHE WAS ON THE BENCH AND THE YOU CARRIED HER UPSTAIRS. AND THEN YOU CAME BACK OUTSIDE AT 4:00AM WHEN MOST OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP SO IS IT DRUGS OR ASTHMA I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH SO I CAN CALL DYFS.

is this another 16 year old doing drugs and drinking give me a break an asthma

attack so who cares she made out with her boyfriend in the playground she is not doing anything bad let me tell you the next time you are all out there making all kind of noise all hours of the day and night wach the cops will be called at least the girl with her boyfriend is not on any drugs or taking any alcohol give me a break where are you in your window watching everything.get a life.

no i sit outside and babysit 4 kids everyday in the kc. they like to sit in the playground or play they are too young to see that

Guest MadVac
SINCE WHEN DO YOU CALL AN ASTHMA ATTACK PASSED OUT ON THE GROUND LET ME TELL YOU I HAVE AN ASTHMATIC AND MY CHILD NEVER PASSED ON THE GROUND. THE DRUGS MAY HER HALLUCATATE AMD THE ALCOHOL SHE  TAKES SO LETS NOT BLAME IN ON THE ASTHMA.AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION SHE WAS ON THE BENCH AND THE YOU CARRIED HER UPSTAIRS. AND THEN YOU CAME BACK OUTSIDE AT 4:00AM WHEN  MOST OF US ARE TRYING TO SLEEP SO IS IT DRUGS OR ASTHMA I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH SO I CAN CALL DYFS.

Listen, you are dumb. No matter how many drug this girl does, ( she probably never did drugs to tell you the truth) she'll will never amount to the ex-junky you are. You speak with such eloquent sentence fragments and ignorance. Do me a favor please, shut the F up. Call DYFS, they'll probably take you away you f*cking moron.

Guest guest

LET ME TELL YOU I AM FAR FROM A DRUGGIE OR EX-JUNKIE AS YOU CALLED IT AND I HAVE 2 TEENAGERS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM WITH THEM SOME WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WE PAY OUR RENT WE CAN GO ANYWHERE WE WANT.SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD WATCH WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING BEFORE YOU START TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE.WE NOW EVEYONE IS NOT PERFECT BUT IF ANYONE WAS TO HURT ANY OF MY CHILDREN. THE LONG ROAD WILL BE HUDSON COUNTY JAIL YOU CAN REST ASSURE THIS CASE WILL BE ABOUT MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. MAYBE DYFS IS NEEDED IN THIS CASE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT WHO CARES IF YOU LIKES OR NOT YOU PEOPLE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON OUR TABLE AND WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY SHE IS A LOSER DOING NOTHING GOOD WITH HER LIFE.

Guest GUEST

AS FAR AS YOU BABYSITTING FOR 4 KIDS THESE KIDS COULD TEACH YOU A FEW THINGS. AS FAR THE GIRL AND HER BOYFRIEND WHO CARES WHAT THEY WERE DOING IN THE PLAYGROUND AT LEAST THE LIVE THERE AND THEY PAY THERE RENT AND IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM COULD CARE LESS JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE BECAUSE IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CAUSING ANY KIND OF TROUUBLE LIKE I THINK YOU WERE GOING TO CAUSE TODAY THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO TELL WHAT DAUGHTER DOES IS NO OF YOURS AND ANYONE ELSE IS BUSINESS I KNOW YOU AND THE REST OF THE THEM REALLY DO NOT LIKE US BUT WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM OR HER BOYFRIEND YOUR OPINION REALLY DOES NOT COUNT. WHAT SHE IS DOING IS NOT YOUR CONCERN IF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO CAUSE ANY TROUBLE JUST THINK WERE IT WILL LEAD YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE IN THIS PLACE AND NO ONE CAN STOP THEM GET OVER IT.REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY NOTHING. WE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYONE OF YOU.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
AS FAR AS YOU BABYSITTING FOR 4 KIDS THESE KIDS COULD TEACH YOU A FEW THINGS. AS FAR THE GIRL AND HER BOYFRIEND WHO CARES WHAT THEY WERE DOING IN THE PLAYGROUND AT LEAST THE LIVE THERE AND THEY PAY THERE RENT AND IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THEM COULD CARE LESS JUST LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE BECAUSE IF YOU ARE THINKING OF CAUSING ANY KIND OF TROUUBLE LIKE I THINK YOU WERE GOING TO CAUSE TODAY THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY.THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO TELL WHAT DAUGHTER DOES IS NO OF YOURS AND ANYONE ELSE IS BUSINESS I KNOW YOU AND THE REST OF THE THEM REALLY DO NOT LIKE US BUT WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM OR HER BOYFRIEND YOUR OPINION REALLY DOES NOT COUNT. WHAT SHE IS DOING  IS  NOT YOUR CONCERN IF YOU ARE EVER GOING TO CAUSE ANY TROUBLE JUST THINK WERE IT WILL LEAD YOU CAN GO ANYWHERE IN THIS PLACE AND NO ONE CAN STOP THEM GET OVER IT.REMEMBER IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY NOTHING. WE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT ANYONE OF YOU.

What?

Guest guest

WHO CARES WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY JUST COME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE AND TELL ME SOMETHING THAT MY DAUGHTERS ARE DOING AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD TELL YOU TO LATE I ALREADY KNOW.I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS ONE A SENIOR AND ONE A JUNIOR.I GUESS IT IS MILD COMPARE WHAT THE HELL YOU

THINK.AND AS FAR AS WHAT YOU THINK WE REALLY COULD CARE LESS.JUST DO NOT EVEN LOOK TO START ANY TROUBLE BECAUSE WITH ME YOU WILL GO AWAY FAR A LONG TIME.IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO IT.

Guest guest
WHO CARES WHAT ANY OF YOU SAY JUST COME STRAIGHT TO MY FACE AND TELL ME SOMETHING THAT MY DAUGHTERS ARE DOING AND YOU KNOW WHAT I WOULD TELL YOU TO LATE I ALREADY KNOW.I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS ONE A SENIOR AND ONE A JUNIOR.I GUESS IT IS MILD COMPARE WHAT THE HELL YOU

THINK.AND AS FAR AS WHAT YOU THINK WE REALLY COULD CARE LESS.JUST DO NOT EVEN LOOK TO START ANY TROUBLE BECAUSE WITH ME YOU WILL GO AWAY FAR A LONG TIME.IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO IT.

You can't handle the truth .

Guest guest

who care what you or anyone thinks.at least mydaughters are not like you and the thrash so do not go there.mild compare what you are doing i know what they are doing if you ever want to approach me. youshould get a life.

Guest +++Guest+++
who care what you or anyone thinks.at least mydaughters are not like you and the thrash so do not go there.mild compare what you are doing i know what they are doing if you ever want to approach me. youshould get a life.

Why don't You all Grow up..Stop assuming You know what happened to this Girl.You are just going to make an ass out of Yourselves....And if any of You think Your kids are Saints You better think again.......You do not Know what goes on when You are not with them. I don't care how good they are when they are around You or Your Friends......Why don,t You all find something better to do ,if this young lady has no Adult who mcares about Her to guide Her , Why don't You try to be Her big Sister and talk to her. She may be a little hard at first but if She sees someone cares She may listen....A little kindness and guidance goes a long way......But then again that may be a little to much trouble for You People You would not have anyone to Gossip about........Don't forget what goes around comes around.......gotta go don't want to take up to much of Your time You may miss something or someone to talk about.......

Guest guest

GLAD YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENEND TO HER.BUT WE WERE TOLD SOMETHING ELSE SO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.YOU ARE RIGHT MAYBE WE SHOULD KNOW HER BUT THEN AGAIN WITH HER RECORD WHEN THEY ALL GET IN TROUBLE .YOUR ALL PART OF IT. SO SAY WHAT YOU WANT BUT YOU KNOW FRIENDS LIKE THAT WE DO NOT NEED ANYTIME SOON.

Archived