MAYOR SANTOS TO BE SCHOOL B.A. ?????

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

Is the table being set to offically bring politics into the Kearny Public Schools??????Will his aide and Board President Mary Torres lobby to make Mayor Alberto G. Santos the new School Business Administrator when the current B.A retires??????????? is this TRUE??????

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest 1
Is the table being set to offically bring politics into the Kearny Public Schools??????Will his aide and Board President Mary Torres lobby to make Mayor Alberto G. Santos the new School Business Administrator when the current B.A retires??????????? is this TRUE??????

What planet have you been on? Politics has long been infiltrated into the BOE. Practically every member got his spouse a job. The Bd. Pres. works for the mayor etc. etc. so where have you been!

Politics is what the board is all about. Politics on the board made our school system what it is today. Open your eyes. Time for a change. :lol:

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Politics is what the board is all about. Politics on the board made our school system what it is today. Open your eyes. Time for a change. ;)

The time for change on the Kearny BOE is most definetly manifesting. Just take a look at the last election where Dave Stevenson's ticket won but Dave Stevenson lost.That outcome I had predicted and it came to past.Allow me to make a prediction for the next BOE election.ONLY ONE INCUMBENT WILL SECURE A POSITION.THAT INCUMBENT WILL BE MS.JEAN McKEOWN.MR. MICHALE MARTELLO WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION.MS. MARY TORRES WILL BE DEFEATED GREATLY AFTER 21 YEARS ON THE KEARNY BOE. LIKE THE ANCIENT HEBREW OF BIBLICAL TIMES WE ARE MAKING OUR PREDICTIONS AND THEN WE ARE TAKING ACTION TO MAKE THEM COME TO FRUITION........SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE.................................

The time for change on the Kearny BOE is most definetly manifesting. Just take a look at the last election where Dave Stevenson's ticket won but Dave Stevenson lost.That outcome I had predicted and it came to past.Allow me to make a prediction for the next BOE election.ONLY ONE INCUMBENT WILL SECURE A POSITION.THAT INCUMBENT WILL BE MS.JEAN McKEOWN.MR. MICHALE MARTELLO WILL NOT SEEK RE-ELECTION.MS. MARY TORRES WILL BE DEFEATED GREATLY AFTER 21 YEARS ON THE KEARNY BOE. LIKE THE ANCIENT HEBREW OF BIBLICAL TIMES WE ARE MAKING OUR PREDICTIONS AND THEN WE ARE TAKING ACTION TO MAKE THEM COME TO FRUITION........SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN, SO IT SHALL BE DONE.................................

Hey Bert, don't you think you should kinda tone it down a little. Come on, you? biblical? please! Bert you sound a little, you know, nuts! Calm down your going to get your self sick(er).I mean just reading your post it was evident you were up set. So calm down, what are you going to if your wrong? and it won't be done happens? Think a little. cr

Hey Bert, don't you think you should kinda tone it down a little. Come on, you? biblical? please! Bert you sound a little, you know, nuts! Calm down your going to get your self sick(er).I mean just  reading your post it was evident you were up set. So calm down, what are you going to if your wrong? and it won't be done happens? Think a little.  cr

The facts are the facts. Mr. Dave Stevenson's ticket won but Mr. Stevenson lost. Mary Torres will lose on the sheer premise that 21 years on a board of education automatically dilutes democracy and the citizens want change. History has taught us that citizens know when enogh is enough.Her new shanigans on the BOE are going to work strongly against her as will her close working relationship with the Mayor. And another thing.THIS IS REALLY A BIG TONE DOWN FOR ME.WAIT UNTILL THE ELECTIONS COME.YOU KNOW I ALWAYS BRING IN THE LOUD MUSIC........THIS IS VERY TONED DOWN.WAIT UNTILL SPRING.THAT IS WHEN THE FUN RELLY BEGINS...................

"enogh" was enough when "u" were removed from the school system.

JW

Thank You Mr. Joe W.......In actuality I feel I can do more good for the school district by continuing to be a catalyst for change. Look at my history with the KBOE and you will see that I was always part of a team that made a difference. This past year's main goal was to remove Dave Stevenson who was on the BOE for 12 years. I feel that Mr. Paul Castellii was an excellent replacement .I'm also relatively happy about Ms. Ginny Santos because she is a new BOE member,and a very nice lady. . My hope is that she will vote her conscience and not allow'' THE POWERS THAT BE''[the Mary Torres machine]rule her decision making policies.My prediction still stands.Mary Torres will lose,Jean McKeown will win another term,and Michale Martello will not seek re-election.The end result will be two new and improved BOE members.To all my many critics,all I have to say,is.........LOOK AT MY HISTORY, including this past BOE election...........I have always been and will continue to be A CATALYST AND A DYNAMIC FORCE FOR CHANGE.......SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN......SO SHALL IT BE DONE.

Guest Guest
Hey Bert, don't you think you should kinda tone it down a little. Come on, you? biblical? please! Bert you sound a little, you know, nuts! Calm down your going to get your self sick(er).I mean just  reading your post it was evident you were up set. So calm down, what are you going to if your wrong? and it won't be done happens? Think a little.  cr

Hey "CR",if you do not have the diginity to clarify your name and can only hide behind two letters,why should anyone give any value to your opinion?By the way ''CR'' you really do not know me,because this is a very calm and toned down version of who I am.........Hey CR,don't you think you should kinda tell us who you are,or are you ashame or scared of something, like ,I may be right? Mary Torres will lose in spite of and because of, the mayor's help......... Jean Mc Keown will win another term and Michale Martello will NOT seek re-election........SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN.......SO SHALL IT BE DONE.......

Hey "CR",if you do not have the diginity to clarify your name and can only hide behind two letters,why should anyone give any value to your opinion?By the way ''CR'' you really do not know me,because this is a very calm and toned down version of who I am.........Hey CR,don't you think you should kinda tell us who you are,or are you ashame or scared of something, like ,I may be right? Mary Torres will lose in spite of and because of, the mayor's help.........      Jean Mc Keown will win another term and Michale Martello will NOT seek re-election........SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN.......SO SHALL IT BE DONE.......

Bert listen to me, if you really want to defeat Miss Torres in April just say you support her and you get your wish. Right now I'm a little concerned about Miss McKeown's chances. Bert everybody knows you. Think bert Think!!! CR

Hey "CR",if you do not have the diginity to clarify your name and can only hide behind two letters,why should anyone give any value to your opinion?By the way ''CR'' you really do not know me,because this is a very calm and toned down version of who I am.........Hey CR,don't you think you should kinda tell us who you are,or are you ashame or scared of something, like ,I may be right? Mary Torres will lose in spite of and because of, the mayor's help.........      Jean Mc Keown will win another term and Michale Martello will NOT seek re-election........SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN.......SO SHALL IT BE DONE.......

Your right, I'm relly scared.

The facts are the facts. Mr. Dave Stevenson's ticket won but Mr. Stevenson lost. Mary Torres will lose on the sheer premise that 21 years on a board of education automatically dilutes democracy and the citizens want change. History has taught us  that citizens know when enogh is enough.Her new shanigans on the BOE are going to work strongly against her as will her close working relationship with the Mayor. And another thing.THIS IS REALLY A BIG TONE DOWN FOR ME.WAIT UNTILL THE ELECTIONS COME.YOU KNOW I ALWAYS BRING IN THE LOUD MUSIC........THIS IS VERY TONED DOWN.WAIT UNTILL SPRING.THAT IS WHEN THE FUN RELLY BEGINS...................

This is a tone down ? what are you like when your excited? B)

This is a tone down ? what are you like when your excited?  :blink:

Allow me to make a prediction again with the softest tone that I possibly can for the April 2006 Kearny Board of Election.........Mary Torres loses her seat after 21 years on the Kearny Board of Education due to overwhelming scandals as the assistant to the Mayor conflict of interest:Michale Martello does NOT seek re-election:Jean Mckeown,incumbent, is re-elected;and Mayor Santos is very disappointed with the election results.SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN; SO SHALL IT BE DONE............

BERT You seem to be to soft in your prediction. My prediction is if we have three concerned and educated individuals running in April 2006 this is a clean sweep and all that run with TORRES will lose, expect STEVENSON to be part of that slate. "DIAZ vs STEVENSON II" "THE RUMBLE FOR 100 DAVIS AVE"

Allow me to make a prediction again with the softest tone that I possibly can for the April 2006 Kearny Board of Election.........Mary Torres loses her seat after 21 years on the Kearny Board of Education due to overwhelming scandals as the assistant to the Mayor conflict of interest:Michale Martello does NOT seek re-election:Jean Mckeown,incumbent, is re-elected;and Mayor Santos is very disappointed with the election results.SO SHALL IT BE WRITTEN; SO SHALL IT BE DONE............

See you can't help your self you have to yell. Control Bert control. cr

Guest OK4ME/NOT4YOU
What planet have you been on? Politics has long been infiltrated into the BOE. Practically every member got his spouse a job. The Bd. Pres. works for the mayor etc. etc. so where have you been!

Isn't that how Umberto Diaz pushed his wife in and got her a BOE job,

(even though she wasn't qualified) through his politcal connections?

HOW DARE YOU DO WHAT I DO!

Guest Guest

It's Norberto, sizzle ****!!! :lol:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest 1

His connection was probably the high school principal. Lokk at the KHS vice principals, everyone is his pal (except maybe Somma) This person has pervaded the Board, but is on his way out if he can't become Super. (Stevenson lost)

Guest BOE Observer
His connection was probably the high school principal. Lokk at the KHS vice principals, everyone is his pal (except maybe Somma) This person has pervaded the Board, but is on his way out if he can't become Super. (Stevenson  lost)

Yea, but Degesire is the one who wanted her out of his building??????

Guest Kearny Private School Teacher

It's sad when there are qualified teachers applying for jobs in Kearny, and not getting positions when non-qualified people get jobs because of who they know ... send you kids to private school ... smaller class sizes and teachers who care! :lol:

Guest Parent
It's sad when there are qualified teachers applying for jobs in Kearny, and not getting positions when non-qualified people get jobs because of who they know ... send you kids to private school ... smaller class sizes and teachers who care! :unsure:

Smaller classes, and teachers who care? LOL The teachers in Private schools are not even certified. Tell me again why we should send our children to private schools? Public schools have QUALIFIED TEACHERS and they DO CARE!!!!!

If you were qualified you may be able to get a job in a Public School. Sorry :P

Archived