elected school board

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I hear a petition for a referendum in the november election for an elected school board is about to be brought around town for signatures. I feel this may be a great thing for Harrison. Finally I can vote for a school budget and the same town politicians will not run the schools. Maybe now politicians won't land unadvertised $80,000 positions at the school. What do you think? Please reply.

Guest guest
I hear a petition for a referendum in the november election for an elected school board is about to be brought around town for signatures. I feel this may be a great thing for Harrison. Finally I can vote for a school budget and the same town politicians will not run the schools. Maybe now politicians won't land unadvertised $80,000 positions at the school. What do you think? Please reply.

it sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but, will it really happens, i belive it when i see it

Guest Guest

It would Be nice to See This Happen But I Really Do Not See It Look What Town You are In ...They will not let it happen.....Crooks can Do what ever they want to.......I have Never seen a Town where So Damn Many People working in the Town need it Be Town workers or School workers or Mayor and Council that has such a Large amount of Different Families working In one way or another they are related. I don't just mean one particular Family. Several different Families that have several Family Members working in the Town.....People do not realize it because of the last Names are not all the same common sense is they are different due to marriage or whatever.......It is in every Town True but This Town is the worsr I have ever seen........Somethings rotten in Harrison......And if You are in the rite ass kissing group You will get a job in PVs......

Guest Guest

They can have elections. The key is getting smart responsible non-connected people to run for the office.

Like the town elections we seem to have a choice between bad and worse which is really no choice at all. Where are the stand up people who want to help the town.

Guest Memory lane
motto ,

oops --i meant  ditto.

I remember the family of the Head Custodian for the School system, they were on the " Up and Up "? What Happen? They all bought into the local political machine!

I can remember observing the individual in Cifelli's years ago when he participated in " Three Round Preliminaries " at closing time with Town notables?