Street Art

Guest How Ya Doin.......Its me !

Guest How Ya Doin.......Its me !

I personally do not know of anyone who appreciates the grafitti-type art that mysteriously appears on our public walls and bridges. I haven't found any of it anywhere that enhances the wall it is painted on or the enhance the area in general. I've always thought of it as garbage; it all looks the same to me.

Does anyone know why this type of art is being used on the building wall at Harvey Field adjacent to the parking lot on Schuyler Ave.? Is it supposed to enhance the parking lot or maybe to draw undesireables to the town??? It does not go well with the style of building it is painted on.

I noticed that the garbage art that was painted under the train trestle on Harrison Ave. at the end of Rt 280 was removed and the area looks much better. I almost feel like I'm in Harrison again. Almost.

Who ever has the authority to stop this project and remove that 'art' work before it gets any larger, please please please consider doing so. Its an eyesore.

Guest No Stress

Get use to it. It's a culture change. You should call the Rec office for info. See if Phil knows about it. I'm sure he will have all the answers for you. He should we only pay him 70.000.00 for that position. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kelly Clarkson

That lovely art work on Harvey Field is to welcome you to our lovely, quaint town. Ya, Or Nah!! That is a horrible decision to put such bad art work, if u can call it that on the wall of Harvey Field. That must be to welcome the soccer team, because before you know it there aint going to be a white kid on that field! It's time for something to be done to clean up our town. We should take our town back, hell with the INS. Us citizens should start kicking A$$ and taking name (that is if we can pronounce any of the name!) And we can take back our town together!!

;)

Guest Guest
Get use to it. It's a culture change. You should call the Rec office for info. See if Phil knows about it. I'm sure he will have all the answers for you. He should we only pay him 70.000.00 for that position. ;)

Talk to D'Arco he gave the O.K. for it.

Archived