check it out

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I just herd the mayor is going to take over over gaultons job when he leaves. Is that why he's been going to school? Talk about feather your nest. All the right people get those big paying jobs. Hey how high are taxes now? Remember folks keep paying your second mortgage.(Taxes) keep all those highly paid employees at the BOE and the water Dept. Happy, to bad they don't live in town.

Guest Curious

Where did you "hear" that from? The voices in your head? Best laugh I've had all day!

I just herd the mayor is going to take over over gaultons job when he leaves. Is that why he's been going to school? Talk about feather your nest. All the right people get those big paying jobs. Hey how high are taxes now? Remember folks keep paying your second mortgage.(Taxes) keep all those highly paid employees at the BOE and the water Dept. Happy, to bad they don't live in town.

• 2 weeks later...

The BOE will need to cut some teachers because the budget didn't pass. I think they should cut the custodians or secretaries first. Instead of hiring the neighbor, the cousin, or the son, hire people who know what they are doing and can get it done. The night crew is a joke. I pass the high school after 3:00 and from that time on there are more custodians having cigarette breaks than working. Just an observation.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
I see there must be some truth to this statement due to the silence.

WE WILL BE WATCHING AND MAKING SURE THAT ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE ON THE UP AND UP WHEN IT COMES TO OUR CHILDREN'S EDUCATION.IF MR.SANTOS IS CERTIFIED THEN HE HAS THE RIGHT TO COMPETE FOR THE POSITION.BUT THE TAX PAYERS AND THE CHILDREN OF KEARNY DESERVE THE BEST AND MOST QUALIFIED SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR NOT A MARY TORRES APPOINTMENT. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR MANAGES ALL THE MONIES OF THE SCHOOL DISTRICT. IN THE KEARNY BOARD OF ED THAT MEANS ROUGHLY, SIXTY MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR.DO YOU THINK WE NEED AN HONEST PERSON IN THAT JOB OR ANOTHER MARY TORRES CROANIE? LET'S KEEP A WATCHFUL EYE ESPECIALLY DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON WHEN THEY KNOW EVERYONE IS BUSY.

Guest Needs a job

He really wants to be town BA. Thats why they let D'Arco do what he wants. D'Arco's keeping the seat warm for Al.

Guest A. Realist
He really wants to be town BA. Thats why they let D'Arco do what he wants. D'Arco's keeping the seat warm for Al.

Do us all a favor. Print yourself a copy of that post. It'll make it easier to eat your words.

Archived