Mr. Mangin please reconsider

Guest Guest

Yes. I am proud to have taken the votes from Dave Stevenson.

In reality you did not take votes from Stevenson. The whole situation with you and your common-law wife contributed to Dave losing, I know it affected my vote. But to say that you pulled votes from Dave by being in the race is ridiculous. The 285 that voted for you would not have voted for Dave on any day. So the reality is that you probably cost the Castilli, Marks, Cicchino ticket at least one additional seat and an outside shot at a sweep. Proud of being the spoiler still?

JW

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest A. Realist
Ay que bueno!  Yo hablo y comprendo un poquito Espanol, tambien.  Buenas dias y vaya con Dios, mi amigo, Norberto.

(Como se dice "lighten up" en Espanol?)

Bert,

Looks like she came out of retirement just to dis' you; and doing a pretty good job of it.

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
In reality you did not take votes from Stevenson.  The whole situation with you and your common-law wife contributed to Dave losing, I know it affected my vote.  But to say that you pulled votes from Dave by being in the race is ridiculous.  The 285 that voted for you would not have voted for Dave on any day.  So the reality is that you probably cost the Castilli, Marks, Cicchino ticket at least one additional seat and an outside shot at a sweep.  Proud of being the spoiler still?

JW

First of all she is my wife, NOT common law wife,but that only proves how cheesy you are and how correct {if you are the Joe W I think you are] your wife's brother-in-law is about you.......simple math......Ginny Santos 900 plus votes and Joe Sgalia close to 900 votes but Dave Stevenson on the same ticket only 700 rough votes. Surely that's an indication that Stevenson was down 200 plus votes and that at least 200 voters from his ticket said get him out.......Once again simple arithmetic....Why would anyone from the other ticket ever even consider voting for me is beyond my comprehension......The bottom line is my mission was accomplish........What have you done lately besides criticizing everyone on this website.......I am beginning to see more and more that you are the Joe W whose wife"'s brother believes is a loser...What's your last name????????

In the words of Bugs Bunny, what a maroon. Bert please stop showing everyone how nuts you really are. Bert you have issues, for one your delusional and beleive your own BULL SHIT! You should calm down and get help. Well, your right about, "it is writen", you wrote it and now everyone knows it, Your disturbed. cr

First of all she is my wife, NOT common law wife,but that only proves how cheesy you are and how correct {if you are the Joe W I think you are] your wife's brother-in-law is about you.......simple math......Ginny Santos 900 plus votes and Joe Sgalia close to 900 votes but Dave Stevenson on the same ticket only 700 rough votes. Surely that's an indication that Stevenson was down 200 plus votes and that at least 200 voters from his ticket said get him out.......Once again simple arithmetic....Why would anyone from the other ticket ever even consider voting for me is beyond my comprehension......The bottom line is my mission was accomplish........What have you done lately besides criticizing everyone on this website.......I am beginning to see more and more that you are the Joe W whose wife"'s brother believes is a loser...What's your last name????????

Seems the PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA needs a "simple math" lesson.

Election results as reported on KOTW:

Virginia Santos 905

Joseph P. Sgalia 822

Paul Castelli 794

Rosemary Martins-Marks 793

Michael P. Cicchino 751

David J. Stevenson, Jr. 713

Norberto J. Diaz 285

Muhammad J. Whala 146

Personal Choice 20

Since when is 822 "close to 900 votes"????

Take your 285 votes and divide them up just the right way and you theortically have a sweep by the Castelli, Marks, Cicchino ticket. Likely that it would have worked out that way...no, of course not, but it is a valid theory. Even John Campbell admitted that you cost that ticket at least one seat. But hey, at least you got more votes than Mr. Whala and the "personal choice" candidates combined. Congrats.

Bert, still waiting for that e-mail so you can give me the unedited version of your other post. Or haven't you figured out how to send me that e-mail. Remember, it is only a click away.

Also, feel free to post my last name anytime. I'm not hidding anything and anybody here can figure out the name, probably faster than you can.

JW

Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
Seems the PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA needs a "simple math" lesson.

Election results as reported on KOTW:

Virginia Santos  905

Joseph P. Sgalia  822

Paul Castelli              794   

Rosemary Martins-Marks  793

Michael P. Cicchino  751

David J. Stevenson, Jr.  713

Norberto J. Diaz  285

Muhammad J. Whala  146

Personal Choice  20

Since when is 822 "close to 900 votes"????

Take your 285 votes and divide them up just the right way and you theortically have a sweep by the Castelli, Marks, Cicchino ticket.    Likely that it would have worked out that way...no, of course not, but it is a valid theory.  Even John Campbell admitted that you cost that ticket at least one seat.  But hey, at least you got more votes than Mr. Whala and the "personal choice" candidates combined.  Congrats.

Bert, still waiting for that e-mail so you can give me the unedited version of your other post.  Or haven't you figured out how to send me that e-mail.  Remember, it is only a click away.

Also, feel free to post my last name anytime.  I'm not hidding anything and anybody here can figure out the name, probably faster than you can.

JW

You are awesome. Your wife's brother in law is completely wrong about you. I see you are a real legend and celebre in this town with the names you drop and all the other hype. I truly am not worthy to dialogue with thee....WOW...Joe W. knows my name....WOW........Thou art truly a legend in thy own mind.....

Guest John Smith
Yup...sounds like BD.

JW

Early on in this past BOE election, Jim Mangin was asked if he was thinking about running for the BOE and if so, was he running with Mr. Diaz.

Jim's response, "I really would like to run but there's no way that I would run with Diaz, he's crazy."

Guest Spell Check
In the words of Bugs Bunny, what a maroon. Bert please stop showing everyone how nuts you really are. Bert you have issues, for one your delusional and beleive your own BULL SHIT! You should calm down and get help. Well, your right about, "it is writen", you wrote it and now everyone knows it, Your disturbed. cr

That's Moron you Maroon!

Norberto Diaz for president of the Spelling club. Bert you know something, Dave and you both got what you deserved. Birds of a feather are gone together. No one misses either of you. So with that said, Norberto enjoy your new job ***** *** ***** ***** **** **** ******. :lol: cr

P.S.

That spell check crack really got to you Huh?

Guest New To Town
You are awesome. Your wife's brother in law is completely wrong about you. I see you are a real legend and celebre in this town with the names you drop and all the other hype. I truly am not worthy to dialogue with thee....WOW...Joe W. knows my name....WOW........Thou art truly a legend in thy own mind.....

I have to ask this question

Don't know this man, but after reading his posts, he comes off a little unstable.

Looking further, he appears to be childlike and iliterate. How in God's name did this guy become a principal of a Kearny school?

Someone please tell me.

Don't know this man, but after reading his posts, he comes off a little unstable. 

Looking further, he appears to be childlike and iliterate.  How in God's name did this guy become a principal of a Kearny school?

Someone please tell me.

politics, and yes he is unstable.

Guest Guest

Looking further, he appears to be childlike and iliterate.  How in God's name did this guy become a principal of a Kearny school?

Someone please tell me.

Learn to spell before criticizing someone else!!

Archived