Mutlicultural fest

Guest guest

Guest guest

Well its that time again for the stupid fest. Can't wait to see all the immigrants selling there cheap stuff in the streets of harrison, and leaving there mess behind. Does anyone know if the taxpayers foot the bill for the garbage cleanup? I would find it appalling to know that my taxdollars go to some stupid fest that was only created to make the mayor and town council look good. Well I guess I will go to my shore house this weekend so I do not have to see the scum of harrison littering the streets and all the town workers on overtime(who pays for that mayor?)

Guest Guest
Well its that time again for the stupid fest.  Can't wait to see all the immigrants selling there cheap stuff in the streets of harrison, and leaving there mess behind. Does anyone know if  the taxpayers foot the bill for the garbage cleanup?  I  would find it appalling to know that my taxdollars go to some stupid fest that was only created to make the mayor and town council look good.  Well I guess I will go to my shore house this weekend so I do not have to see the scum of harrison littering the streets and all the town workers on overtime(who pays for that mayor?)

At least you have a shore house to go to. I'll be stuck at the Harrison fest for lack of a better place to go.

Guest guest
Well its that time again for the stupid fest.  Can't wait to see all the immigrants selling there cheap stuff in the streets of harrison, and leaving there mess behind. Does anyone know if  the taxpayers foot the bill for the garbage cleanup?  I  would find it appalling to know that my taxdollars go to some stupid fest that was only created to make the mayor and town council look good.  Well I guess I will go to my shore house this weekend so I do not have to see the scum of harrison littering the streets and all the town workers on overtime(who pays for that mayor?)

Stupidfest is putting it nicely, Its more like a garbage fest.....There is nothing more than a bunch of junk at this thing...Who in tyheir rite minds would want anything from this Garbage flea market, that is what it has become....This should be about food and crafts and games . rides for kids.....notGet all the crap You saved all year and put it on a table and try to sell it...I think it is disgraceful.....Not worth the time and effort....

Guest Fest Goer

McDonough took over running the Harrison Festival . When Millan ran it it actually had cultural groups performing. Now that is gone but for a few hired groups. How much are they paying that consultant to get sponsors. McDonough runs the festival just to pocket some money for himself. He accused Millan of pocketing money but I haven't seen McDonough presenting any accounttants statement of what his festival now makes. I bet it runs in the red because of everyone getting a piece of the action. Millan had a large group of volunteers. McDonough has town employees being paid overtime.

Guest Guest
McDonough took over running the Harrison Festival .  When Millan ran it it actually had cultural groups performing.  Now that is gone but for a few hired groups.  How much are they paying that consultant to get sponsors.  McDonough runs the festival just to pocket some money for himself.  He accused Millan of pocketing money but I haven't seen McDonough presenting any accounttants statement of what his festival now makes.  I bet it runs in the red because of everyone getting a piece of the action.  Millan had a large group of volunteers.  McDonough has town employees being paid overtime.

I'm not a Millan supporter by any means, in fact I don't even live in Harrison anymore, but this is a true statement.

Guest CONCERNED

ALL THOSE CONCERNED OVER MILLANS BOOKS, PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE BOOKS THIS YEAR OR EVEN LAST. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ASK FOR THEM WITH ME. SE IF WE GET THEM.

Guest Guest
McDonough took over running the Harrison Festival .  When Millan ran it it actually had cultural groups performing.  Now that is gone but for a few hired groups.  How much are they paying that consultant to get sponsors.  McDonough runs the festival just to pocket some money for himself.  He accused Millan of pocketing money but I haven't seen McDonough presenting any accounttants statement of what his festival now makes.  I bet it runs in the red because of everyone getting a piece of the action.  Millan had a large group of volunteers.  McDonough has town employees being paid overtime.

all the crossing guards getting time and a half, why can't the police stand there and do the job, there are enough of them, walking around doing nothing.

Guest Guest

WELL BECAUSE WHEN ALL THE DRUNKS FROM THE ELKS OR ANY OF THE "HISPANIC" BARS GO OUT OF CONTROL WHO IS GOING TO TAKE THEM DOWN. NOT YOU BECAUSE YOU WOULD PROBABLY RUN THE OTHER WAY YOU FAIRY. I DO AGREE WITH YOU THAT THE CROSSING GUARDS SHOULD NOT BE THERE BUT COME ON NOW YOU NEED A POLICE PRESENCE TO SHOW THAT PEOPLE CANNOT DO WHAT THEY WANT. JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU DO NOT NEED THE POLICE THERE. THE VISIBILITY OF POLICE MEANS THAT PEOPLE WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING SOMETHING STUPID OR PAY THE PRICE.

SO NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO JUDGE THE POLICE GO FU%# YOURSELF AS%HOLE I THINK THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB, WERE THERE MANY PROBLEMS? i DIDNT HEAR OF ANY.

all the crossing guards getting time and a half, why can't the police stand there and do the job, there are enough of them, walking around doing nothing.

[/quot

Archived