curfew/kc/

Guest guest

Guest guest

why is that these kids who do not live here seem to think it is fun to make noise all hours of the day and night and then to top off drop all there garbage on the sidewalk. we do not mind them sitting on the benches and then climbing all over them.there is this one girl by the name of **** ******** who seems to bring all this trouble to k/c/ if i rembember correctly when they lived in the k/c and sinced moved out it seems she is here causing most of the trouble.***** do us and all the tenants a favor and take the trash to hamiliton street. since the courts were not good enough for you and your mother. take all this noise in front of your house and see how she is going to like all the noise and garbage that you throw. and smile because you soon will be on camera. smile ***** and all your friends that are doing this shit.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest guest

we know who you are talking about her mother used to live in the k/c/ but to go for us and moved out she works for the harrison board of education they think there kids do not wrong come and see what your kids are doing. i remember when they moved from the k/c/the could not wait to get out.they claimed they robbed by contractors hire by the housing her own daughters robbed her no other tenant had a problem. maybe if she would have declare the money from the boyfriend and the money he was making. thank god there gone they were a nightmare.mother was always depressed.

Guest Guest
we know who you are talking about her mother used to live in the k/c/ but to go for us and moved out she works for the harrison board of education they think there kids do not wrong come and see what your kids are doing. i remember  when they moved from the k/c/the could not wait to get out.they claimed they robbed by contractors hire by the housing her own daughters robbed her no other tenant had a problem. maybe if she would have declare the money from the boyfriend and the money he was making. thank god there gone they were a nightmare.mother was always depressed.

WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? Can you buy a computer with food stamps now? You certainly can not have a job....

Guest guest

we have a job thank you. you and your family did you count all the income when you were living in the k/c/ i do not think so. so sticks and stones will never hurt me who the hell cares meet anytime you loser.

Guest guest

you once lived in the k/c/ you lived in my building on top of me you were a tenant that was a nightmare you washed clothes when you felt like it,you moved furniture at night time when most people are trying to sleep but not you were just coming to life.for your information take all the trash in front of your house we will soon have cameras and then they can see what your daughter and all the others are doing you will see it because we do. open your eyes and ears. then maybe you will hear.

Archived