Doreen Cali

Guest Listening Taxpayer

Guest Listening Taxpayer

We the seniors are watching very carefully. Doreen is the best thing this town has ever had. I have neighbors that are town employee's some of then even are our nephews, neices, grandchildren, etc. I think the petition is a good idea. I, and a lot of the seniors do not attend the council meetings as it is too dangerous for us at night and alone. Especially hearing about the muggings, throat slashing, etc. But we will be having our AARP meeting this wednesday and would welcome petition dropoff. I do not undertand why we have an administrator to begin with. We have a full time Mayor, thus an administrator is not needed or required by law. This outrageous salary and perks could be used much more wisely. The wool won't be pulled over our eyes this coming election. Although we will except the ride to the polls.

Guest Loki

THANK YOU!! I have been trying to figure out why we needed a B.A. in the first place. Not sure what the Mayor's salary is, but it is a full time position, and if we need to increase his salary to get out from under the B.A. $120,000 plus perks salary. Then I say, money well spent.

Certainly you Santos supporters wouldn't be opposed to giving the man a raise.

Just lose D'Arco first.

Guest Guest 99
THANK YOU!!  I have been trying to figure out why we needed a B.A. in the first place.  Not sure what the Mayor's salary is, but it is a full time position, and if we need to increase his salary to get out from under the B.A. $120,000 plus perks salary.  Then I say, money well spent.

Certainly you Santos supporters wouldn't be opposed to giving the man a raise.

Just lose D'Arco first.

The Kearny Mayor's position is a part-time one, unless the person is available for more time. They do not, however, get compensated by the hour, but get an annual salary befitting a part-time job. :lol:

Guest Guest

The mayor and council are all part time (with benefits by the way); the mayor's salary is about $7500., but Santos doesn't have any other job and hasn't had a job in years, so I guess he's there full time.

Guest vote cali tueday
We the seniors are watching very carefully.  Doreen is the best thing this town has ever had.  I have neighbors that are town employee's some of then even are our nephews, neices, grandchildren, etc.  I think the petition is a good idea.  I, and a lot of the seniors do not attend the council meetings as it is too dangerous for us at night and alone.  Especially hearing about the muggings, throat slashing, etc.  But we will be having our AARP meeting this wednesday and would welcome petition dropoff. I do not undertand why we have an administrator to begin with.  We  have a full time Mayor, thus an administrator is not needed or required by law. This outrageous salary and perks could be used much more wisely.  The wool won't be pulled over our eyes this coming election. Although we will except the ride to the polls.

O.K. seniors heres your opportunity to show your suuport for Doreen. Go to the polls and type in Doreen Cali for Mayor.

Archived