cop walking the beat k/c

Guest guest

Guest guest

the cop that is suppose to be walking the beat in the area of the k/c/ in either sitting in his car or in and apartment.another thing can we call the harrison police department when we have groceries and heavy packages so he carry for us like he does for this one.

Guest Guest
the cop that is suppose to be walking the beat  in the area of the k/c/ in either sitting in his car or in and apartment.another thing can we call the harrison police department when we have groceries and heavy packages so he carry for us like he does for this one.

It looks like English, but I can't understand a word your saying!

Guest resident

what they were trying to say is that the cop that is suppose to be walking the beat in the area of k/c/ is in either sitting in his car and never walking the beat or he is an apartment in the k/c/ can we call the police department to carry our groceries and heavy packages like he does for this one. to bad she does not pick up her garbage that she throws in the street when she gets out of her car .did she ever of the garbage can.just because she works for the town of harrison. my godfather is capt. in the harrison police department and i get no perks.

Guest Gettin' Older
what they were trying to say is that the cop that is suppose to be walking the beat in the area of k/c/ is in either sitting in his car and never walking the beat or he is an apartment in the k/c/ can we call the police department to carry our groceries and heavy packages like he does for this one. to bad she does not pick up her garbage that she throws in the street when she gets out of her car .did she ever of the garbage can.just because she works for  the town  of harrison. my godfather is capt. in the harrison police department and i get no perks.

Dear God! That was supposed to be an explanation of the previous post?! Please -- renew your subscription to Weekly Reader before it's too late!

Guest wordsmith

SERIOUSLY!!!! One iliterate trying to explain another. I know people don't like it when we complain about the grammer on this site, but for the love of Pete, it is so friggin annoying.

How about saying something to the person who dumps garbage on the street, TO HER FACE. Then, maybe picking it up.

Guest guest

say something to her about throwing her garbage in the street that is o.k. smile because you will soon be on camera she does not care not matter what the garbage is she throws out there or over the fence where they are going to build the school.just be she is employed by the town of harrison. i guess it does not matter smile your candid camera.

Guest Guest
what they were trying to say is that the cop that is suppose to be walking the beat in the area of k/c/ is in either sitting in his car and never walking the beat or he is an apartment in the k/c/ can we call the police department to carry our groceries and heavy packages like he does for this one. to bad she does not pick up her garbage that she throws in the street when she gets out of her car .did she ever of the garbage can.just because she works for  the town  of harrison. my godfather is capt. in the harrison police department and i get no perks.

Why dont you go and stick a potato,peppers, and onion up you c***

• 2 months later...
the cop that is suppose to be walking the beat  in the area of the k/c/ in either sitting in his car or in and apartment.another thing can we call the harrison police department when we have groceries and heavy packages so he carry for us like he does for this one.

this one? do u know she called the police dept or maybe he was just being nice and helping her.....wow.....theres a thought.....now look out ur window and smile....dont think everyone doesnt know who u are

"did she ever of the garbage can" did u miss a word there. try a job and maybe you wont see what evry1 else is doing

say something to her about throwing her garbage in the street that is o.k. smile because you will soon be on camera she does not care not matter what the garbage is she throws out there or over the fence where they are going to build the school.just be she is employed by the town of harrison. i guess it does not matter smile your candid camera.

wow. she does not care not matter what the garbage is she throws out there. i bet it took u a while to get that one out. could u try to explain just exactly what thats supposed to say

O AND SHES CANDID CAMERA. TOOOOO FUNNY!!!! LEARN HOW TO USE GRAMMAR.

Archived