West Hudson Park and Devon Street

Guest Driver

Guest Driver

This will be posted i both the Kearny section and the Harrison section, only because some people dont know which town this area belongs to. The intersection of Devon Street and Woodland Ave (The top of the Park) is THE MOST dangerous intersection in the area. Half the time you cannot see if cares are comming from 2 directions. There is only a 2 way stop sign. Why isnt there a 4 way stop sign?? Do we honestly have to wait for an innocent pedestrian/driver to be brutally mauled down by another car? I think not. Whatever town wants to be the bigger party and claim responsibility for this part of the street. Whenever you call the department of streets noone wants to take responsibility for that section. Lets get something done before we have to go to an unexpected funeral.

Guest GeoTeleForce
This will be posted i both the Kearny section and the Harrison section, only because some people dont know which town this area belongs to. The intersection of Devon Street and Woodland Ave (The top of the Park) is THE MOST dangerous intersection in the area. Half the time you cannot see if cares are comming from 2 directions. There is only a 2 way stop sign. Why isnt there a 4 way stop sign?? Do we honestly have to wait for an innocent pedestrian/driver to be brutally mauled down by another car? I think not. Whatever town wants to be the bigger party and claim responsibility for this part of the street. Whenever you call the department of streets noone wants to take responsibility for that section. Lets get something done before we have to go to an unexpected funeral.

I agree that intersection should be a four way stop

Archived