BOE

Guest Guest

Guest John Campbell
Is he qualified or certified to be a school super?

We all know that Frank is not qualified for the job,, he only dreams about it.

I would put Bert Diaz in as Super, He has what it takes.

Guest Guest

Frankie may not be in such a good spot since Stevenson lost. The votes may change around. By the way, I don't believe for a minute that John Campbell wrote that prior post. Nor will anyone else. Dirty trick. It's doubtful Campbell will support Frankie D., so the trash starts.

Guest Guest
Frankie may not be in such a good spot since Stevenson lost. The votes may change around. By the way, I don't believe for a minute that John Campbell wrote that prior post.Ā  Nor will anyone else. Dirty trick. It's doubtful Campbell will support Frankie D., so the trash starts.

Campbell doesn't just go along like the rest. At least he asks about whats going on. I agree. Frankie boy lost a lot when Stevenson got dumped.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BERT DIAZ PUBLIC SCHOOL PRINCIPA
I hear Mr. Mooney is moving on to Passic. Any truth? Who will replace him?

I know the BOE will not even think of appointing an unqualified,uncertified superintendent of schools no matter how much the Principal they want is their croany.SEE THEY KNOW THAT THE NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, THE NJN TELEVISION NETWORK AND ME,MYSELF AND I ARE KEEPING A WATCHFUL EYE ON THEM.Rest assured that I will assist the other,honest board members to appoint ONLY A FULLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE.See the PRINCIPAL/SUPERVISOR CERTIFICATION and the SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR/SUPERINTENDENT CERTIFICATION are completely different.The SUPERINTENDENT'S CERTIFICATION requires more and different graduate studies.At the appropriate time I will publish the information in the OBSERVER.Thank you for reading.......Your's truly, Bert Diaz.............

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TOWN OLD TIMER
I know the BOE will not even think of appointing an unqualified,uncertified superintendent of schools no matter how much the Principal they want is their croany.SEE THEY KNOW THAT THE NEW JERSEY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, THE NJN TELEVISION NETWORK AND ME,MYSELF AND I ARE KEEPING A WATCHFUL EYE ON THEM.Rest assured that I will assist the other,honest board members to appoint ONLY A FULLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATE.See the PRINCIPAL/SUPERVISOR CERTIFICATION and the SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR/SUPERINTENDENT CERTIFICATION are completely different.The SUPERINTENDENT'S CERTIFICATION requires more and different graduate studies.At the appropriate time I will publish the information in the OBSERVER.Thank you for reading.......Your's truly, Bert Diaz.............

I THOUGHT THAT FRANK D. AND BERT WERE BEST OF FRIENDS. WASN'T FRANK THE BEST MAN IN ALL OF HIS WEDDINGS AND THE GODFATHER OF HIS SON?

WHAT HAPPENED?

• 1 month later...
Guest BOE Trivia Question
Campbell doesn't just go along like the rest. At least he asks about whats going on. I agree. Frankie boy lost a lot when Stevenson got dumped.

What current BOE member was twenty-one years old when he graduated

High School?

Guest Justin Case

If you look in the dictionary under the word BLOWHARD, you'll see a picture of Bert Diaz.

Guest Guest_BERT DIAZ_*
Now play nice, leave Norberto alone. You know he special and should not be made upset. So stop right now!

OK Dave, whatever you say. Hey, we heard you lost another job. Too bad I guess "PROJECT MANAGEMENT" is a tough racket. By the way the neighbors are complaining, you are growing a large CRAB TREE in you driveway. Luv Ya, Bert.

If you look in the dictionary under the word BLOWHARD, you'll see a picture of Bert Diaz.

OK Dave, whatever you say.Hey,like your buddy told you, at least you can now watch Monday night football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR AN IDIOT!!! HAVE YOU GONE FOR YOUR PSYCH. EVALUATION YET? AFTER READING MORE OF YOUR DRIBBLE, YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT! :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Do a search for the success for most charter schools in NJ - not very good.

We don't need vouchers, we need accountability from the school system from the top down, not private (or public) agendas and vendettas.

We need the voucher plan so people have a choice for their childrens education.

The public school system is filled with pork.

Do a search for the success for most charter schools in NJ - not very good.

We don't need vouchers, we need accountability from the school system from the top down, not private (or public) agendas and vendettas.

We will never get accountability from our system it's to busy with agendas and vendettas. And who are you to say we don't deserve a choice! Plain and simple competition and choice. The time has come.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's not filled with pork it's filled with "BULL".

The Kearny Public Schools under the 21 year leadership of Mary Torres has become a JOKE. THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF TAX PAYERS DOLLARS SPENT ON A PALM SCANNING MACHINE THAT WAS AGAINST THE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION AND THE TEACHER'S UNION.The hand scanning devise was found to be a breech of contract and it had to be dropped. Not one tax payer in Kearny received a rebate.The Kearny High School wall came violently down and thank God no one was hurt.The way the wall fell could have killed one of our KHS students.THE WRITING IS LITERALLY ON THE WALL.HAND SCANNING MACHINES ADOPTED FROM TOWN HALL'S OPERATIONAL SYSTEMS.UNETHICAL POLICIES THAT LEAVE YOUNGSTERS BEGINING SCHOOL WITHOUT THE MUCH NEEDED VICE PRINCIPALS POSITIONS.2 MILLION DOLLARS IN STATE AID FOR THE SCHOOLS WAS "BARGAINED AWAY" TO BENIFIT MARY TORRES' BOSS, MAYOR SANTOS.The list of facts goes on and on and on.The Kearny Board of Education is a misnomer that should be the Mary Torres/ Mayor Santos Board of Education.Mary Torres has been in POWER FOR 21 years, way to long.Vote Her out and PROVE that Mayor Santos is NOT ALL powerfull as was proven when his other croanie, Dave Stevenson, was voted out.END THE CULT OF SANTOLOGY in Kearny.Vote Mary Torres out this April, 2006 , from the Kearny Board of Education and rid our children of bad policy making in Education and bartering with their School's Monies to benefit the Mayor.

The Kearny Public Schools under the 21 year leadership of Mary Torres has become a JOKE. THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF TAX PAYERS DOLLARS SPENT ON A PALM SCANNING MACHINE THAT WAS AGAINST THE COLLECTIVE BARGAINING AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE KEARNY BOARD OF EDUCATION AND THE TEACHER'S UNION.The hand scanning devise was found to be a breech of contract and it had to be dropped. Not one tax payer in Kearny received a rebate.The Kearny High School wall came violently down and thank God no one was hurt.The way the wall fell could have killed one of our KHS students.THE WRITING ISĀ  LITERALLY ON THE WALL.HAND SCANNING MACHINES ADOPTED FROM TOWN HALL'S OPERATIONAL SYSTEMS.UNETHICAL POLICIES THAT LEAVE YOUNGSTERS BEGINING SCHOOL WITHOUT THE MUCH NEEDED VICE PRINCIPALS POSITIONS.2 MILLION DOLLARS IN STATE AID FOR THE SCHOOLS WAS "BARGAINED AWAY" TO BENIFIT MARY TORRES' BOSS, MAYOR SANTOS.The list of facts goes on and on and on.The Kearny Board of Education is a misnomer that should be the Mary Torres/ Mayor Santos Board of Education.Mary Torres has been in POWER FOR 21 years, way to long.Vote Her out and PROVE that Mayor Santos is NOT ALL powerfull as was proven when his other croanie, Dave Stevenson, was voted out.END THE CULT OF SANTOLOGY in Kearny.Vote Mary Torres out this April, 2006 , from the Kearny Board of Education and rid our children of bad policy making in Education and bartering with their School's Monies to benefit the Mayor.

You should be locked up.

Archived