Doreen Cali v. J. D'Arco

Guest Fly on Wall

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this is true it's a sad day for the people of Kearny. Please say it aint so Alberto.

Yes it's true. Congrats to you because you are the only one on this thread that puts the blame where it belongs. D'Arco is just a hired gun of the mayor and council. Blame them

Guest Shame Alberto

Today was the last day for Ms. Cali and I'm sure she had mixed emotions on this final day as the town clerk. She grew up in Kearny and was proud to serve the community her home town. I'm sure she will be missed and to an extent she will miss the town. It makes me wonder how the council could let an excelant employee be abused and harassed in this way and never lift a finger to stop it. I guess as I was once told "they don't care about a good job" I guess those of us with eyes see how true that statement is. Kearny lost a good one and I'm sure more will follow. Now D'Arco will go unchecked and the result will be costly for all. Hired gun, Hit man the ax call him what you will, But he's just a little man who will always be a little man. Fairwell and good luck Doreen your a stand up girl, something the council and D'Arco will never be. Stay true to your course you will do well.

C.R.

so TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This non sense has been going on since the first day Santos took office. He is out to get anyone he thinks may have worked against him before and during his tenure. ( sp) Macavellian(sp) politics and we all know what happened to him in the end.

For sure there will be a picture of the Boy Wonder hanging on the outside of Town Hall soon

Guest In the Know
This non sense has been going on since the first day Santos took office. He is out to get anyone he thinks may have worked against him before and during his tenure. ( sp) Macavellian(sp) politics and we all know what happened to him in the end.

For sure there will be a picture of the Boy Wonder hanging on the outside of  Town Hall soon

You are so right. Santos is also paranoid. His group didn't appoint Cali so he would never trust her. Wants to put in his own person so he had D'Arco give her grief. So much for the help she got from Carol Seam Doyle the so called "good" friend of the Cali family. Typical

• 2 weeks later...
Due to the working conditions that I have become subject to, I am actively seeking employment in another municipality. Some of the issues have been posted here, which I cannot take credit for, and I would like to thank all who posted. Other issues are too lengthy to go into. It has been a pleasure serving the citizens of the Town of Kearny and following in the footsteps of my parents. They worked very hard to make the name Cali well respected. I have tried to live up to that expectation. I believe that I have earned the respect of the majority of my coworkers, and citizens. Although this decision has literally ripped my heart out, due to my mental and physical health I have no option. I am honest, intellegent and hard working and should not be forced to defend my personal and professional integrity on a daily basis. Thank you.

bless you Doreen.

Guest your so right
what goes round comes round  remember your damage when you persecuted good board of ed. people  good to see you leave

And who might these good board people be? Please let us know, The public needs to know the good ones, thanks in advance.

what goes round comes round  remember your damage when you persecuted good board of ed. people  good to see you leave

Yeah, we all remember that bunch particularly their phony tricks with Degesere and the good ol boy gang. That's who started it all remember?

Guest ALincoln

When will the People of Kearny Ask the right Questions at a Town Meeting.

At what total cost to theTown (Leagal fees, grievance costs, Law suits etc.) is Mr D'arco saving this town money? Lets see a list of everything directly related to his administrations of duty.

He is effectively padding his own pockets well his contract is growing gets raises in the middle of it. He is self injecting himself into other positions and then believes he should get that salary also. but no one is looking at this stuff, all are afraid and hide behind nefor next election. He expects all other employees to do multiple jobs because of their knowledge but he hires several lawyers when he and the mayor can do it for no cost as they are employees of the town.

Some day when we look back at this ruined town we will see he and the others have left taken everything they could and moved on like the wondering "Nomads" they are.

I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crises. The great point is to bring them the real facts.

Abraham Lincoln

Yeah, we all remember that bunch particularly their phony tricks with Degesere and the good ol boy gang. That's who started it all remember?

As I stated before, this situation with Ms. Cali is revenge on little MS. Muffin's part.(Mary) I am sure most of the allegations are made up and why should this surprise any one this has been going on since the day Santos took office.

Doreen had to know that she would be on their hit list or did she think it would happen to everyone else but her.

The rest of you should watchout, who do you think will be His and Her Majesties' next victim?

Stay Tuned

As I stated before, this situation with Ms. Cali is revenge on little MS. Muffin's part.(Mary) I am sure most of the allegations are made up and why should this surprise any one this has been going on since the day Santos took office.

Doreen had to know that she would be on their hit list or did she think it would happen to everyone else but her.

The rest of you should watchout, who do you think will be His and Her Majesties' next victim?

Stay Tuned

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
As I stated before, this situation with Ms. Cali is revenge on little MS. Muffin's part.(Mary)  I am sure most of the allegations are made up and why should this surprise any one this has been going on since the day Santos took office.

The rest of you should watchout,  who do you think will be His and Her Majesties' next victim?

Stay Tuned

Is there any updates on the next victim or who it might be? Doreen knew she was a target and was not fooling her self to think they would give her a pass. She tried to do her job to the best of her ability, but that wasn't good enough. So who is next? I'm sure someone is in the pot. keep us posted. Good luck Kearny employees your going to need it.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest
Is there any news about a new clerk yet? Or is D'Arco the clerk?

The public needs to step in and get rid of the little ****. Joe has to go sounds pretty good to me don't it people should print it on all corispondence with the Town tax bills, water bills, anything that is mailed to them

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived