The fat cop on the corner by Wendys!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Could someone please tell this arrogant jerk that he is supposed to be a public servant and not a public antagonist. It seems to me that he ate any people skills he may have had.

Guest Guest_U Know Me??_*
Could someone please tell this arrogant jerk that he is supposed to be a public servant and not a public antagonist. It seems to me that he ate any people skills he may have had.

Why Can't You Do It Yourself? I Guess Your Not Man, Or Woman Enough...That's Why... Need I Say Anymore....?

Guest Guest

Hey Moron!! I Bet If You Needed Him In An Emergency,You Wouldn't Be Calling Him A Fat Cop....Right!!!! Please I See A Very Jealous Person, Who Wishes That They Had The Brains To Be That COP!!!! But To Bad You Aren't That Smart Moron!! And That Is Why He Is The Cop !!!! And Your NOT!!!!

Guest Guest

What A Joke,It Is SoOOo Sad How People Can't Let It Be Known Who They are And Have to Be A Guest To Criticize Against the Town Employees Of Harrison You Are All IgNoRaNt FOOLS....WHO CAN"T STEP UP TO THE PLATE.And You Are So Jealous That These Employees For The Town Of Harrison Are Qualified AND YOUR NOT For The Positions That They Have!!! Maybe It's Because You Never Graduated From DAYCARE ....GROW UP YOU IDIOT!!!!

Guest Guest

this is just cruel. whoever wrote this is pathetic. usually i would never reply to something

this mean. i hope the person who wrote this never has anyone treat them as badly. you get

to write what you want and you do not care who you hurt . shame on you

Guest Maria

You should be as Nice as this Cop is .I don't know what Your Problem is . You must have done something wrong and He yelled at You or Gave You a Ticket. An d You most likely daserved it. As far as Your remark about His size , He has a heart just as big and is a GREAT person..So Shove that up Your A-- and sit on it . You are a real .To put it Politely JERK.....

Guest Harrison Resident

It is pretty pathetic that someone has to be so cruel and vicious regarding this particular cop, obviously they do not know him very well. He is a very pleasant and professional individual. Being a police officer in today's society is not an easy task and we should give these police officers the respect they rightfully deserve. It's pretty sad when someone breaks the law or is issued a ticket, it is always the policemen's fault. As far as the policeman goes he has the biggest heart of gold and would help anyone in need. It is time people started taking responsibility for their actions and stop always blaming the cops.

Keep up the good work Big Guy as you are tuly an asset to the TSB of the HPD.

Guest Maria
It is pretty pathetic that someone has to be so cruel and vicious regarding this particular cop, obviously they do not know him very well.  He is a very pleasant and professional individual.  Being a police officer in today's society is not an easy task and we should give these police officers the respect they rightfully deserve.  It's pretty sad when someone breaks the law or is issued a ticket, it is always the policemen's fault.  As far as the policeman goes he has the biggest heart of gold and would help anyone in need.  It is time people started taking responsibility for their actions and stop always blaming the cops.

Keep up the good work Big Guy as you are tuly an asset to the TSB of the HPD.

You said it well when a Cop is doing His job like He is paid to do , You have these JERKS that have to call Him names and make remarks about His weight and size....This fool must have been yelled at or given a ticket that They most likely deserved. As You said KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BIG GUY WE LOVE YA ..

Guest Guest

I Have Never Seen A Town With So Many Jealous People,That Have Nothing Better To Do,But To Go Around The Town Of Harrison And Watch The Employees And Have The Nerve To Sit On The Computer And Complain About It .....Maybe If You All Went Out And Got A Job You Wouln't Be Such Losers!! Like The Saying Goes JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE .....So TAKE A LITTLE ADVICE FROM THIS HARRISON EMPLOYEE YOU HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS AND GO GET YOURSELF A JOB IT MIGHT HELP YOU OUT SOMEDAY!!! <_<

Guest Guest
I Have Never Seen A Town With So Many Jealous People,That Have Nothing Better To Do,But To Go Around The Town Of Harrison And Watch The Employees And Have The Nerve To Sit On The Computer And Complain About It .....Maybe If You All Went Out And Got A Job You Wouln't Be Such Losers!! Like The Saying Goes JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU NOWHERE .....So TAKE A LITTLE ADVICE FROM THIS HARRISON EMPLOYEE YOU HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS AND GO GET YOURSELF A JOB IT MIGHT HELP YOU OUT SOMEDAY!!!  <_<

What's with the capitalization of the first letter of every word. I think you've spent to much time suckling the town teet. <_<

Guest Guest
What's with the capitalization of the first letter of every word.  I think you've spent to much time suckling the town teet. <_<

Isn't It Just To Bad That You Don't Have Anything Else To Do, Like I Said But Sit On A Computer And Just Criticize Everything And Everyone In The Town Of Harrison.....I Say If You Don't Like It Maybe You Should Put An Egg In Your Shoe And Beat It .....As For My Way Of Using Capitalization!!! IT Is MY PREROGATIVE!! On How I Choose To SPELL Here!!! WHY, ARE YOU A TEACHER NOW??? Please Don't Make Me LAUGH AT YOU!!! HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KID!!! <_< !! HA HA !! It Seems To Be All Of THE ONES THAT CRITICIZE THIS TOWN ARE THE ONES THAT AREN"T HAPPY HERE SO MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES TO MOVE OUT AND THE TOWN WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THEM !!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!! TO ALL US TOWN EMPLOYEES LETS KEEP UP OUR GOOD WORK!!!

Guest Town Resident
Isn't It Just To Bad That You Don't Have Anything Else To Do, Like I Said But Sit On A Computer And Just Criticize Everything And Everyone In The Town Of Harrison.....I Say If You Don't Like It Maybe You Should Put An Egg In Your Shoe And Beat It .....As For My Way Of Using Capitalization!!! IT Is MY PREROGATIVE!! On How I Choose To SPELL Here!!! WHY,  ARE YOU A TEACHER NOW??? Please Don't Make Me LAUGH AT YOU!!! HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KID!!! :ph34r: !! HA HA !! It Seems To Be All Of THE ONES THAT CRITICIZE THIS TOWN ARE THE ONES THAT AREN"T HAPPY HERE SO MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES TO MOVE OUT AND THE TOWN WOULD  BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THEM !!!!

WOW !! It's shocking to read how poorly people compose sentences and paragraphs on this message board. Whoever wrote the message above should be ashamed of himself / herself.

Guest Guest
Isn't It Just To Bad That You Don't Have Anything Else To Do, Like I Said But Sit On A Computer And Just Criticize Everything And Everyone In The Town Of Harrison.....I Say If You Don't Like It Maybe You Should Put An Egg In Your Shoe And Beat It .....As For My Way Of Using Capitalization!!! IT Is MY PREROGATIVE!! On How I Choose To SPELL Here!!! WHY,  ARE YOU A TEACHER NOW??? Please Don't Make Me LAUGH AT YOU!!! HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KID!!! :ph34r: !! HA HA !! It Seems To Be All Of THE ONES THAT CRITICIZE THIS TOWN ARE THE ONES THAT AREN"T HAPPY HERE SO MAYBE THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES TO MOVE OUT AND THE TOWN WOULD  BE SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT THEM !!!!

Who are you kidding, its no secret how corrupt this town has become. Ofcourse a taxpayer is going to criticize how this town is run because in the end it is the taxpayer who is taking it in the neck.

Guest Guest

Well people of Harrison, here are your tax dollars at work!! Does anyone still wonder why our taxes go up but services go down.

Hang onto the civil service job, you couldn't survive anywhere else.

I think this one is Mayor of Crazytown!!

Guest Town Resident
Well people of Harrison, here are your tax dollars at work!! Does anyone still wonder why our taxes go up but services go down.

Hang onto the civil service job, you couldn't survive anywhere else.

I think this one is Mayor of Crazytown!!

If this moron is a town employee, I can't imagine what kind of test he could have passed to get his job. Certainly not any test that involves writing skills.

Guest Guest

You are one sick person.... your anonymity can always be revealed in todays tech world.. don't for a minute think "guest" excludes you... by the way how much do you weigh? also there is a difference between freedom of speech and slander... and yes I think the officer at that corner is a disservice to the community... i've walked to the path for 20+ years and would rather he is not there... but don't use barbs like that...

Guest Guest

and now for the "disservice" reason... until recently (year plus) there was never an officer at that intersection.. always thought it would be good for safety... try and walk thru there everyday... good thing not too many children coming to school each a.m. that way (they're coming by car...gotta like that humor)... anyway when the light turns green he should protect the pedestrians, stop traffic and safely take care of the people crossing the street... lights green and he is waving on traffic and tells the people to stay on the corner... i objected and informed him i had the right of way... he told me to leave for work five minutes earlier and his objective was to get the traffic thru town...although strongly disagreeing with the "fat " statement, i sense the writer's urgency and displeasure... please fire him!

Guest republic1
and now for the "disservice" reason... until recently (year plus) there was never an officer at that intersection.. always thought it would be good for safety... try and walk thru there everyday... good thing not too many children coming to school each a.m. that way (they're coming by car...gotta like that humor)... anyway when the light turns green  he should protect the pedestrians,  stop traffic and safely take care of the people crossing the street... lights green and he is waving on traffic and tells the people to stay on the corner... i objected and informed him i had the right of way... he told me to leave for work five minutes earlier and his objective was to get the traffic thru town...although strongly disagreeing with the "fat " statement, i sense the writer's urgency and displeasure... please fire him!

He carries a gun and a badge-- that just kills you people --don't it?

Guest Guest

what kills me is someone not doing the job properly and by the look of things there's not a lot of work going on in this town....hail the republic!

Guest HAY NOW

WE NEED GOOD MAN LIKE GOGAL BACK...HE GOT STUCK ON A CONER FOR 20YRS, HE DIDNT CARE HE MADE THE BEST OF IT...ALL WE ASK IS DO YOUR JOB TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILTY...WAT GOOD IS A GUN AND BADGE IF YOU DONT NO HOW TO USE THEM. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest

HAY NOW... If that was the officer on 4th ( I refuse to call it Frank E Rodgers) and Harrison that directed traffic, there was a guy that did his job to the fullest. It wasn't about a social gathering , but rather doing the job. Can we find 40 like him? I'd even give them a raise. People joke, but until they walk towards that end of town ( by the PATH), it's an accident waiting to happen. It should be about prevention. I am serious when I say it's a good thing that a lot of children are not coming to school from that end of town. It 's a nightmare nobody wants to deal with. I think I am going to videotape the officer's on duty on that corner one day.... might make for a good TV show. Wait , i think they already have one... RENO 911.

Guest 2smart4u
HAY NOW... If that was the officer on 4th ( I refuse to call it Frank E Rodgers) and  Harrison that directed traffic, there was a guy that did his job to the fullest. It wasn't about a social gathering , but rather doing the job. Can we find 40 like him? I'd even give them a raise. People joke, but until they walk towards that end of town ( by the PATH), it's an accident waiting to happen. It should be about prevention.  I am serious when I say it's a good thing that a lot of children are not coming to school from that end of town. It 's a nightmare nobody wants to deal with. I think I am going to videotape the officer's on duty on that corner one day.... might make for a good TV show. Wait , i think they already have one... RENO 911.

WOW !! That was good. Do you do stand-up comedy ??

Archived