Observer Apology

Guest Guest

;)

I couldn't find The Observer correction or apology this week.  Does anyone know what's up?

SHE DOES NOT OWE YOU ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERED!SO WHO ARE YOU ???????WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE ONE???? YOU DO NOT PAY THE BILLS! YOU PROBABLY DO NOT LIVE IN KEARNY OR HAVE FAMILY ROOTS IN THE TOWN!!!! THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN BITEING HER "BUTT" YOU WOULD THINK SHE HURT YOU "PERSONALLY" IF YOU ARE NOT A COWARD {REGISTER} ~NA YOU DON'T DESERVE IT~

Guest Old Fart is also illiterate...
;)

SHE DOES NOT OWE YOU ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT EVEN REGISTERED!SO WHO ARE YOU ???????WHY DO YOU THINK YOU DESERVE ONE???? YOU DO NOT PAY THE BILLS! YOU PROBABLY DO NOT LIVE IN KEARNY OR HAVE FAMILY ROOTS IN THE TOWN!!!! THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN BITEING HER "BUTT" YOU WOULD THINK SHE HURT YOU "PERSONALLY" IF YOU ARE NOT A COWARD {REGISTER}    ~NA YOU DON'T DESERVE IT~

Dear Mr. Fart, or shall I refer to you by your first name "Mr. Old",

It has recently come to my attention that there are some truly disturbing similarities between the content and grammar in your posts and in Lisa's column. Please do us all a favor, and cash in on your 401 k or, in your case given your geriatric status, your IRA. Try making a real investment this time, oh say in, a higher education? Stop spending your money on women and booze down in Florida. Or better yet, help the needy...perhaps by providing Lisa with an education. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. And frankly, your posts make my head explode!

In closing, enjoy your time down in the swamps, and let Kearny's current residents enjoy their's!

I heart the Kearny Marshes!! woo-hooo!!

:D

Guest "Something Smells A Little

"There's something funny here."

- Wise words, by Lisa Pezzolla

Too bad she wasn't quoting as saying, "Something smells funny here."

She probably would have blamed the foul odor on OLD FART. I hear she has a knack for pinning the blame on others, and not accepting responsibility for the consequences of her own actions.

Anyway, while we are on the topic of latin phrases, here's some words I'm sure The Observer Publisher, "extrodinaire" lives by:

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

"I'll either find a way or make one."

;)

Dear OLD FART,

For you I have an extra special treat. I'm sure this phrase will be useful to you as you're driving around in your 1982 Chevy pickup, down in your trailer home park in Florida. Maybe you can even have a few thousand bumper stickers made up for your toothless neighbors. I'm sure it would almost be as rewarding as using your 401K earning in providing yourself, and Lisa of course, with a higher education.

sona si latine loqueris

"Honk if you speak Latin."

:wink:

Archived