Lisa Tortoreti Pezzolla = Plagiarism

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

1) Isn't plagiarism against the law? If so, can Lisa Tortoreti Pezzolla be charged with a crime?

2) If the Pezzollas try to sell The Observer, won't the plagiarism ruin their deal?

3) Doesn't accusations of plagiarism cause advertising at the paper to drop off?

4) How long do the plagiarism victims (CNN, Jersey Journal, Hartford Courant, Morning Call) have before the statute of limitations runs out on their lawsuits?

Guest Loyal reader no more

This paper is a rag paper full of misinformation and lacks the CLASS in being fair in reporting the facts as they should be reported. Her father was a fair and good man I would think he would be disappionted. What a mess this paper is in!!!!

Guest Silent No More
Seriously, you don't think we know who's writing this?

Lisa,

Is that you!?!?!?! It sure sounds like you! My 1st grader has a better knowledge of spelling, and grammar than you do! I think it would be a GREAT idea for you to take $20,000 out of your yearly revenue, fully funded by the Kearny business owners, and invest that money in an education. That's the least you can do to "give back ot the community".

;)

;)

1) Isn't plagiarism against the law? If so, can Lisa Tortoreti Pezzolla be charged with a crime?

2) If the Pezzollas try to sell The Observer, won't the plagiarism ruin their deal?

3) Doesn't accusations of plagiarism cause advertising at the paper to drop off?

4) How long do the plagiarism victims (CNN, Jersey Journal, Hartford Courant, Morning Call) have before the statute of limitations runs out on their lawsuits?

IT IS EASY TO LIE IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED! . AND A GUEST YOUR NOT!!!!.IF LISA STOLE A STORY OR PLAGIARISM AS YOU CLAIM SHE WOULD JOIN THE NEWS OUTLETS THEY DO IT EVERY DAY!. ITS NOT A BOOK OR SCREEN PLAY!.ITS NEWS AND NO ONE OWNS THE NEWS!!!!!!! IT IS PUBLIC INFO!!!!BUT YOU ARE A GOOD STORY TELLER! ~CRAP DUE YAA~

Guest fart doesn't think plagiaris
:D

IT IS EASY TO LIE IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED! . AND A GUEST YOUR NOT!!!!.IF LISA STOLE A STORY OR PLAGIARISM AS YOU CLAIM  SHE WOULD JOIN THE NEWS OUTLETS THEY DO IT EVERY DAY!. ITS NOT A BOOK OR SCREEN PLAY!.ITS NEWS AND NO ONE OWNS THE NEWS!!!!!!! IT IS PUBLIC INFO!!!!BUT YOU ARE A GOOD STORY TELLER!    ~CRAP DUE YAA~

no, fart....there is a difference...she stole information which was written "verbatim" (that's also Latin..the home study course probably didn't teach you that one either) into her column...so essentially she is a thief...she stole something and passed it off as her own...

as far as comparing it to a book or screen play..omg...you two should get together and write one....

it would bring new meaning to the term "special ed"...

:D:huh:;):P

IT IS EASY TO LIE IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED! . AND A GUEST YOUR NOT!!!!.IF LISA STOLE A STORY OR PLAGIARISM AS YOU CLAIM  SHE WOULD JOIN THE NEWS OUTLETS THEY DO IT EVERY DAY!. ITS NOT A BOOK OR SCREEN PLAY!.ITS NEWS AND NO ONE OWNS THE NEWS!!!!!!! IT IS PUBLIC INFO!!!!BUT YOU ARE A GOOD STORY TELLER!     ~CRAP DUE YAA~

Boy, I see you calling for people's identities, but I don't see you signing your real name on your posts. Being registered doesn't add credibility to your posts, sign your name or shut up.

JW

No, plagiarism is not a crime.

Yes, it might ruin their deal.

No, the accusation of plagiarism might actually bring it more attention.

That statute of limitations is under the assumption that they will sue. Regardless it can last for a couple of years.

PS. Giving your real name doesn't automatically give credibility either.

Guest Guest
Boy, I see you calling for people's identities, but I don't see you signing your real name on your posts.  Being registered doesn't add credibility to your posts, sign you your name or shut up.

JW

Neither does signing your name.

Neither does signing your name.

:blink::blink::blink:

my name is old fart! ask my" kids"all 5 of them or my 15 grand soon to be 17 kids. but i do give background and you can tell im male' mid age' white ' irish' born in" kearny mid 50s". And i told what schools i went to! you know i live in FLA! and i take a look at the town frome a fresh point of view! i have NO political preference! heck i can't vote there and im indepentant!. SO REGISTER! IT HELPS READERS TO TELL IF YOU ARE FAKE! OR JUST MESSING AROUND ~CARPE DIEM~

Guest What an embarrasment
:blink:  :blink:  :blink:

my name is old fart! ask my" kids"all 5 of them or my 15 grand soon to be 17 kids. but i do give background and you can tell im male' mid age' white ' irish' born in" kearny mid 50s". And i told what schools i went to! you know i live in FLA! and i take a look at the town frome a fresh point of view! i have NO political preference! heck i can't vote there and im indepentant!. SO REGISTER! IT HELPS READERS TO TELL IF YOU ARE FAKE! OR JUST MESSING AROUND  ~CARPE DIEM~

Oldfart,

You truly are an embarrassment to Kearny! I'm so thankful that you no longer live here. I too attended Washington school, and unlike yourself, I am an intelligent adult who has managed to do more with my life that involve myself with issues that don't directly have any affect on me.

Maybe we can petition KOTW to incorporate a "spell check" into this forum for your personal use.

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
No, you're a toothless jackass!!!!

Lisa is a liar that won't come forth and face the charges.

"there's something funny here"

LTP

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::lol:;) yes you! ha ha ha ha ha ahhhhhhoops idid it again!!!!

Archived