No More Police Commissioner Title

Guest Blue Tide

Guest Blue Tide

I'd like to congratulate the Chief for having the Police Commissioner's nbame taken off of his office door.

He was never a Police Commisoner, only the chairman of the police committee. Since he has been chairman he has consistantly interfered with the day to day operation of the department.

Good job Chief. Keep your independence, but make sure you dot your t's because he's going to take a hizzy fit and look for ways to get at you. :):)

Guest Guest
I'd like to congratulate the Chief for having the Police Commissioner's nbame taken off of his office door.

He was never a Police Commisoner, only the chairman of the police committee. Since he has been chairman he has consistantly interfered with the day to day operation of the department.

Good job Chief. Keep your independence, but make sure you dot your t's because he's going to take a hizzy fit and look for ways to get at you. ;)  ;)

Hey Chief, your next move is to ask for his shiny Police Commisionner's badge.

Guest Guest

Good job Chief. Keep your independence, but make sure you dot your t's because he's going to take a hizzy fit and look for ways to get at you. :P  ;)

GOD>>>>>>I HOPE SO!.........YOU GOTS TO GO! THE DEPT IS GOING TO HELL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR CREW. ;) don't expect a response, they are all studying away at their desk for the upcoming promotional exams. :o

Guest Guest
GOD>>>>>>I HOPE SO!.........YOU GOTS TO GO! THE DEPT IS GOING TO HELL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR CREW. :P don't expect a response, they are all studying away at their desk for the upcoming promotional exams.  :P

Do you think they will promote off the new lists when they come out? I hope so I so need the money!!!!!

Guest Guest
Do you think they will promote off the new lists when they come out?  I hope so I so need the money!!!!!

He isn't the first Chief that reported him to the prosecutor's office. He tried to usurp the Chief's authority by getting his permission to issue tickets during a snow storm. A memo regarding this was sent to the Chief who still has a copy. The Chief reported it to the prosecutor's office and the memo was recinded the same day by the Town Clerk/Lawyer. :P

Guest guest

Good job Chief. Keep your independence, but make sure you dot your t's because he's going to take a hizzy fit and look for ways to get at you. ;)  ;)

WHO WAS THE POLICE COMMISSIONER? WAS IT "PETER" from the 3rd fl?

Guest Guest

Yea keep kissing the ring and mabey they will put you back to your old job...

Guest Guest
GOD>>>>>>I HOPE SO!.........YOU GOTS TO GO! THE DEPT IS GOING TO HELL THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR CREW. :) don't expect a response, they are all studying away at their desk for the upcoming promotional exams.  :rolleyes:

Don't blame the Chief for the Town's money problems. He has to work with the budget they gave him. Most of the Police budget is incremental, meaning that the salaries go up 3 to 4% each year. The only thing that he control's is the operational budget which he asks for after he determines the equipment needs etc. When the Town freezes overtime and hiring, he can't do anyhting about that unless there is an emergency.

Now, there was a lot of money available to do traffic for the 280 construction. Get off your a-- and do a trafic post if you need extra money. Or get another part time job. After all, he gave you 4 on and 4 off steady shifts.

As far as promotions, look at the Table of Organization that was put in before he became Chief. If you have less manpower, you will have less supervisors.

Guest Guest
Hey Chief, your next move is to ask for his shiny Police Commisionner's badge.

before kissing ass to get another badge ....try finishing your college degree it's only taken ten years or so............ :P that's some plan?

Guest Guest
No, it's the pansy.

pansy or not......at least he has several degrees which you and your generation will never attain. not like your appointed leader who just keep morons as advisors only to make himself feel worthy and smart. can't wait to see the big "Fall from Grace" KARMA BABY IT'S A B**ch!

Guest Guest
pansy or not......at least he has several degrees which you and your generation will never attain. not like your appointed leader who just keep morons as advisors only to make himself feel worthy and smart. can't wait to see the big "Fall from Grace" KARMA BABY IT'S A B**ch!

He may have several degrees, but PD wrote his masters thesis and he got his present job through politics. That's in HC. :lol:

Guest Guest

I have recently been in the town hall and passed the police chief's office and the police commissioner's name is on the door. Maybe whoever started this page should go back and look and in the future do his homework because he is the one who looks like the a$$hole now.