town in trouble?

Guest no money in the budget

Guest no money in the budget

So i hear the town has "cut down" funds, my understanding the cops are all screwed up no equipment and no overtime? sad, sad sad...yes those that are here to protect us now have to suffer and deal with it? what's next? rock throwing instead of guns can't afford the bullets? how about bow and arrow? i would like to see some of these hotties in green tights. yummy..........except those with hugh ass's and even bigger love handles, hips, no ass basically the old ones on the force. :(:blink:;)

Guest Guest
So i hear the town has "cut down" funds, my understanding the cops are all screwed up no equipment and no overtime? sad, sad sad...yes those that are here to protect us now have to suffer and deal with it? what's next? rock throwing instead of guns can't afford the bullets? how about bow and arrow? i would like to see some of these hotties in green tights. yummy..........except those with hugh ass's and even bigger love handles, hips, no ass basically the old ones on the force.  :(  :blink:  ;)

When was the last time a cop in this town needed to fire a bullet?

Guest guest

With the dirt we have on the streets today they should fire away! good time to cut back on the police - this town is scary dangerous to the point I won't even walk outside at night, we have people getting robbed, jumped, gangs from newark and they want to cut back....another wise decision.

Why don't you try not hiring everyone and their mother, make the 100 year old people retire and cut back on the salaries you pay these braindead people

Guest guest

When was the last time you were afraid to walk the streets at night?

When is the last time you had to worry about getting robbed in the middle of the afternoon?

Maybe they need to catch a bullet because their parents have obviously never taught them to respect authority! Sometimes a hard lesson is a lesson learned. Something has got to give,this town is turning into newark by the minute. Scary!

Hat's off to the HPD they have their hands full with these disrespectful "SLUGS" "Gangster Wanna Be's" I say lock them all up and send them to Bubba in the County!

Guest Guest

they can't even afford to buy new police cars with computers in them like all the other REAL depts have. But they can bond $1.9 million for other bullshit. You got to be kidding me!!!! and who gets stuck paying for these BONDS? yes its always the taxpayers. How about getting something out of these billion dollar developers who are not giving anything back to our town. why not get them to pay for a new police radio system, or buy some new police cars, or maybe add some new technology,maybe a new fire truck. Is that too much to ask for. No but they will take all the land and just develop and leave us with the leaky bag of SHIt. Thanks mayor for getting them here but you could of got more from them the right way, WITHOUT GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest
they can't even afford to buy new police cars with computers in them like all the other REAL depts have.  But they can bond $1.9 million for other bullshit.  You got to be kidding me!!!!  and who gets stuck paying for these BONDS?  yes its always the taxpayers.  How about getting something out of these billion dollar developers who are not giving anything back to our town.  why not get them to pay for a new police radio system, or buy some new police cars, or maybe add some new technology,maybe a new fire truck.  Is that too much to ask for.  No but they will  take all the land and just develop and leave us with the leaky bag of SHIt.  Thanks mayor for getting them here but you could of got more from them the right way,  WITHOUT GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your opinion Stevie, too bad you were not around to negotiate with them when the real work was being done.

Guest Guest
When was the last time you were afraid to walk the streets at night?

When is the last time you had to worry about getting robbed in the middle of the afternoon?

Maybe they need to catch a bullet because their parents have obviously never taught them to respect authority! Sometimes a hard lesson is a lesson learned. Something has got to give,this town is turning into newark by the minute. Scary!

Hat's off to the HPD they have their hands full with these disrespectful "SLUGS" "Gangster Wanna Be's" I say lock them all up and send them to Bubba in the County!

Not only does the HPD have their hands full with the disrespectful slugs on the streets but also in the town hall. Your overtime taken away can cause even bigger problems in this town. How come you can't get OT but the street department can get paid to work the fest the whole day. Last I knew one of the guys worked for the water department how come he was working (what were you expecting the sewers to over flow with all the slugs that were there??)

HPD does a great job, and they are needed.

Guest Guest
they can't even afford to buy new police cars with computers in them like all the other REAL depts have.  But they can bond $1.9 million for other bullshit.  You got to be kidding me!!!!  and who gets stuck paying for these BONDS?  yes its always the taxpayers.  How about getting something out of these billion dollar developers who are not giving anything back to our town.  why not get them to pay for a new police radio system, or buy some new police cars, or maybe add some new technology,maybe a new fire truck.  Is that too much to ask for.  No but they will  take all the land and just develop and leave us with the leaky bag of SHIt.  Thanks mayor for getting them here but you could of got more from them the right way,  WITHOUT GOING TO JAIL!!!!!!!!

PATIENCE hopefully it will happen.

Guest Guest_guests_*
So i hear the town has "cut down" funds, my understanding the cops are all screwed up no equipment and no overtime? sad, sad sad...yes those that are here to protect us now have to suffer and deal with it? what's next? rock throwing instead of guns can't afford the bullets? how about bow and arrow? i would like to see some of these hotties in green tights. yummy..........except those with hugh ass's and even bigger love handles, hips, no ass basically the old ones on the force.  :(  :angry:  :lol:

Yea your right this town is trouble bigger then the budget, and they cant cover this one up. Bye Bye.

Guest Guest
Just wait and see when the metrostars sell out in the new stadium. then the town  won't be in trouble and everyone will want to move in here.

Even if they do HARRISON WILL NOT SEE A PROFIT. AEG WILL and all the other CRONIES INVOLVED!!!!! HARRISON GAVE THE LAND AWAY to the develpers, tax abatements, and will not see any money at least for 20 years. OH wait the parking garage, That is what the county THINKS will pay off all the floated bonds. YEAH RIGHT!!!!! I have to call the mayor and ask if he is giving out long boots because the SHIT is going to overflow down there!!!!!!

Guest BlueTideBacker
Just wait and see when the metrostars sell out in the new stadium. then the town  won't be in trouble and everyone will want to move in here.

I hate to break this to you.The Town of Harrison will not profit from the stadium. And the County keeps the proceeds from the parking deck.

Guest Guest

We have so many NEW POLICE CARS that you have trouble if you want to PARK on Cleveland ave. or Harrison Ave. in the block with the town hall, so many PARKING SPOTS ARE MARKED PARKING FOR POLICE CARS ONLY, you've got to be kidding.

The Fire Dep't just got a new engine 3. We seem to call Kearny, E. Newark, and or Jersey City for each fire. How many trucks and men do you need when five towns respond to each fire. Maybe the Police should take a lesson from the Fire Dep't. and call the surrounding towns when they need manpower. Mutual Aid is beneficial to all involved.

Guest Pissed
Not only does the HPD have their hands full with the disrespectful slugs on the streets but also in the town hall. Your overtime taken away can cause even bigger problems in this town. How come you can't get OT but the street department can get paid to work the fest the whole day. Last I knew one of the guys worked for the water department how come he was working (what were you expecting the sewers to over flow with all the slugs that were there??)

HPD does a great job, and they are needed.

How about the slugs on th 3RD FLOOR!!! Mismanagement, financial ineptitude, cronies, hangers on, corruption. Gee, they just decided to look at their books the past 4 years and come to the conclusion, "OMG, we have no money!" I say hold the people who handle the town finances liable. The town PAYS a company to oversee their finances. How can professional, certified accountants screw up so much! Everyone should continue to call Chris Christie's office or email cacp@nj1015.com and lodge their complaints. If enough people do it and provide just a little detail regarding their allegations, hopefully it will be investigated. They also should check the guy that the state inserted in the Town Hall to oversee the spending. You know that retired "cop" who has cut the police department at the ankles. He ought to be strung up by his balls. he, the mayor, the town attorney and the attorney for hire (BM) have f#cked up this town so much... I hope all you sons of bitches get dragged out in cuffs. You have put the safety of the citizens of Harrison at risk, more than they could even imagine. Rot in hell...assholes!

• 2 months later...
I hate to break this to you.The Town of Harrison will not profit from the stadium. And the County keeps the proceeds from the parking deck.

Another genious move on the part of he lifetime elected officials in this bastion of democracy that is -- :rolleyes: Harrison :rolleyes::D

P.S. The above is true.

Don't believe me?

Go to Jersey City and check for yourself.