schulyer ave . NO MAYOR

Guest Ms. Zindle

Guest Ms. Zindle

as a resident and voter of the second ward many residents feel the mayor and council think we do not exist. Look around and you will see how we are ignored .We suffer day in and out by noise and air pollution. Trucks speeding down Schulyer Ave. we cannot even sit in our yards or even open our windows........ I ask you do you see any flower pots out in this area?????The second ward should be renamed because we have no leaders....... Just give me a little time I will think of a new name. THE SCHULYER MANOR .Withno leaders..

Guest Mayor no more
as a resident and voter of the second ward many residents feelĀ  the mayor and council think we do not exist. Look around and you will see how we are ignored .We suffer day in and out by noise and air pollution. Trucks speeding down Schulyer Ave. we cannot even sit in our yards or even open our windows........ I ask you do you see any flower pots out in this area?????The second ward should be renamed because we have no leaders....... Just give me a little time I will think of a new name. THE SCHULYER MANOR .Withno leaders..

You don't have any council people in that ward? That's where it starts. Who are the councilwomen in that ward?

Guest A. Realist

What a loaded question! Ah, c'mon, everybody knows who the councilwomen from the second ward are-----the dynamic duo, the best tag-team pair in North Jersey, America's sweethearts, the unbeatable---Babs "the Grey Panther" Sherry and Laura "Curly Top" Pettigrew.

People, people, you're making this way too easy.

Guest voter

The problems residents have faced for too long on Schulyer Ave. Nothing will be done and I Know other residents who feel we have no leaders here. They are the worst leaders the second ward has ever had. They let the roads stay dirty now the keegan landfill is going to be opened. We residents have had enough we can not open our windows in the summer time due to all the trucks SPEEDING down Schulyer AVE. i think the leaders should resign.... yes resign and maybe someone will help us....

Guest A. Realist

Here's your solution, Voter. Put your petition where your mouth is, and run for office. The "Grey Panther" loves the hunt...and the kill.

• 2 months later...
Guest Disgusted Kearny Resident
What a loaded question! Ah, c'mon, everybody knows who the councilwomen from the second ward are-----the dynamic duo, the best tag-team pair in North Jersey, America's sweethearts, the unbeatable---Babs "the Grey Panther" Sherry and Laura "Curly Top" Pettigrew.

People, people, you're making this way too easy.

Love the nicknames you have for our Councilwomen. At one of the town meetings I attended, I was appalled to see "Curly Top" Laura as you call her sitting there eating pretzels and talking to other council members during the meeting (I mean when townspeople were talking), it truly amazes me people lacking manners are representing our ward. :(

Guest Lake John Hay
Here's your solution, Voter.Ā  Put your petition where your mouth is, and run for office.Ā  The "Grey Panther" loves the hunt...and the kill.

Is that why she can't resolve the problem down there?-- after all these years?

B):angry::angry: 1st thing stop the dump 3nd go to feds!get cash for project"oh yah the feds helped cause the problem back in the 40s& 50s& 60s! they owe you!~~`

Guest Guest

because she says there are no problems. everything is great in kearny she says. and the second ward has the greatest representation ever, she says.

Archived