2005 its time for a dog park

Guest animal lover

Guest animal lover

Lets start that petition for a dog park and gather info from other towns etc. all interested reply.............................

Guest dog lover and voter

ES A DOG PARK IS A GREAT IDEA BUT NOT WITH THIS MAYOR . we can try since we are taxpayers and like the kids who asked for a hockey ring why not a dog park if you are a true animal lover you would support this.EVERYTHING COULD BE WORKED OUT REGARDING CLEANING THIS. I MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THE RUG RATS GOING TO SCHOOL AND THROWING EVERYTHING ON MY SIDEWALK. HOW MANY DOG LOVERS VOTE??????? there you go we have this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Hey Lady enough about this dog park! You made your claim. Go find something else. You have toooooo much time on your hands.......................................

ES A DOG PARK IS A GREAT IDEA BUT NOT WITH THIS MAYOR . we can try since we are taxpayers  and like the kids who asked for a hockey ring why not a dog park if you are a true animal lover you would support this.EVERYTHING COULD BE WORKED OUT REGARDING CLEANING THIS. I MUST CLEAN UP AFTER THE RUG RATS GOING TO SCHOOL AND THROWING EVERYTHING ON MY SIDEWALK. HOW MANY DOG LOVERS VOTE??????? there you go we have this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived