is flooding fixed??

Guest Guest

The only answer I can give you is . . . if Mayor Al is running for re-election, then it is fixed. If not, it probably needs further investigation.

Guest voter
:unsure: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE KEARNY RESIDENTS WHO HAD THE FLOODING AND MOLD PROBLEM??????????I hope the town has corrected this.

Is this about the residents who get three feet of sewage in their basements??????

• 1 month later...

Flooding issues in Kearny mainly along Schuyler Ave has a long way to go. Frankly speaking, as long as redevelopment of properties continues without upgrading utilities flooding will be an issue in which the residents along Schuyler Ave and Sanford Avenues along with many other streets is an ongoing scenario!

Underground storm drainage system is simply too outdated in parts of town. Considering the millions needed to redesign and upgrade the existing system it will never be forthcoming!

:blink: WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE KEARNY RESIDENTS WHO HAD THE FLOODING AND MOLD PROBLEM??????????I hope the town has corrected this.

Guest schulyer ave under h2o
Flooding issues in Kearny mainly along Schuyler Ave has a long way to go.  Frankly speaking, as long as redevelopment of properties continues without upgrading utilities flooding will be an issue in which the residents along Schuyler Ave and Sanford Avenues along with many other streets is an ongoing scenario!

Underground storm drainage system is simply too outdated in parts of town.  Considering the millions needed to redesign and upgrade the existing system it will never be forthcoming!

Does anyone know if the reopening of Keegan Landfill make the flooding worse or not?????

Flooding issues in Kearny mainly along Schuyler Ave has a long way to go.  Frankly speaking, as long as redevelopment of properties continues without upgrading utilities flooding will be an issue in which the residents along Schuyler Ave and Sanford Avenues along with many other streets is an ongoing scenario!

Underground storm drainage system is simply too outdated in parts of town.  Considering the millions needed to redesign and upgrade the existing system it will never be forthcoming!

:blink: THANKS VERN I HAVE TRYED TO GET THEM TO SEE THE PROBLEM!AND SO IS JIM! MABY THEY HEAR YOU!!!!!!! ;)<_<

Guest Rosa Trolli
:blink: THANKS VERN I HAVE TRYED TO GET THEM TO SEE THE PROBLEM!AND SO IS JIM! MABY THEY HEAR YOU!!!!!!! ;)  <_<

Did anyone else come to the conclusion that oldfart and Hey-Vern are a hoax? Nobody could be that stupid naturally.

Did anyone else come to the conclusion that oldfart and Hey-Vern are a hoax?  Nobody could be that stupid naturally.

:blink:;) rosa rosa SHAME ON YOU! time to grow up kid and learn to THINK! thease warnings are real ! so are the problems! you will live with them not me! so wise up its about your MONEY! ARE YOUR POCKITS DEEP?? <_<:(

Guest GUEST
Does anyone know if the reopening of Keegan Landfill make the flooding worse or not?????

I wish I could answer that for you. I think the Town is making a big mistake. We all agree this area must be cleaned up. But re-opening it? Must we open this with a 60-75 ft. of garbage. No one will screen what is coming in.... Its all about MONEY.

I wish I could answer that for you. I think the Town is making a big mistake. We all agree this area must be cleaned up. But re-opening it? Must we open this with a 60-75 ft. of garbage. No one will screen what is coming in.... Its all about MONEY.

B):angry: you people make me so mad my blood press gos up! now i hafta go to the doc! and i need money" so i will sell my old 8n ford tractor" it runs great but it has no seat or steering wheel! great for someone who lost there ass and don't know which way to turn!!!! will take trade of old lady with good hunting dog ! you can keep the old lady" :angry::blink::blink:

Archived