Fires

Guest Guest

How many fires has our crack fireman put out early in this year. My guess is none.

What good are they? Terminate some of them and use the money to give to the peolpe for their houses that are being stolen by the town. Maybe they can just burn the houses down ( I don't condone this) and let the HFD see a real fire and we can all watch them run around like the clowns that they are. How funny about that. Maybe they can put on a "defensive attack" which realyy means get your as about 50 feet of the fire and put enough water on it to make it collapse from water damage. The HFD is a joke and FF is not a profession, it is "white mans welfare."

How many fires has our crack fireman put out early in this year. My guess is none.

What good are they? Terminate some of them and use the money to give to the peolpe for their houses that are being stolen by the town. Maybe they can just burn the houses down ( I don't condone this) and let the HFD see a real fire and we can all watch them run around like the clowns that they are. How funny about that. Maybe they can put on a "defensive attack" which realyy means get your as about 50 feet of the fire and put enough water on it to make it collapse from water damage. The HFD is a joke and FF is not a profession, it is "white mans welfare."

your a 100% right

What is a "peolpe?" I looked it up in the dictionary but it's not in there. Can someone help us out on this one?

Stop with the Firemen already. Clown would be a better word to describe

yourself after those remarks that you made. Sounds like some kind of jealousy

on your part. <_<

that article was amazing your children must be blessed to have someone like you for a roll model KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK and someday your realize that being ignorant is know way to go thru life

• 1 month later...
Guest Big Man

Number of fires "knocked down" in 2005 = 0. What is the Mayor and Council thinking throwing away 7-8 million a year for these girls to cry at their clubhouse(s). LAY OFF SOME FIREMAN BEFORE HARRISON SHUTS DOWN LIKE HOBOKEN. The are just not needed, non-essential baggage.

Guest Town Resident
Number of fires "knocked down" in 2005 = 0.  What is the Mayor and Council thinking throwing away 7-8 million a year for these girls to cry at their clubhouse(s).  LAY OFF SOME FIREMAN BEFORE HARRISON SHUTS DOWN LIKE HOBOKEN.  The are just not needed, non-essential baggage.

Mr. "Big Man",

Your whinings over the FD are getting old. We know you're bitter because you failed the fire exam, we all feel sorry for you. You need to stop obsessing. Take the next fire exam and good luck.

Archived