Tiny Cop Taking Advantage Handicap Parking

Guest Guest

Can a police officer be Handicapped????An still be working?

If your not handicapped stop pretending,being small is not a handicap!!

So stop getting over, park your black car in a proper parking spot and not in a handicap spot

STOP TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE HANDICAPPED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Friends in the Gardens

You must be a real jerkoff to write something like that. If you knew that cop personally you would know he is a good cop and very helpful individual.

That police officer is not handicapped , but his grandparents are that live at that residence. He is their only means of transportation to and from doctors, hospitals , and stores, the permit is for the grandparents and can be used on any vechicle that is thier means of transportation as allowed by state regulations. If any of you are in that same condition you would also be eligible for that consideration. And to the disgruntelled neighbor who feels to complain because the space is near his home, check the area across from your residence , there are also two other handicapped parking spaces, do they bother you also? I don't think being mentally handicapped as you seem to be showing makes you eligble for a space.

Good for him at least there is one cop in town who has a parking spot. Unlike the rest of the department who has to fight with the general public to get a parking spot when they come to work. You go boy! Pimp that ride for all to see. It could be worse he could be like some of the gardens folks that live in low income housing and yet drive nice cars. Go figure. To top it all off........Then people wonder why all the cops want to move out of Harrison. Mind your buisness people or the "Tiny cop" might have to start writing some "Big tickets." Whos laughing now? Oh not you ? Then you must not own a car, But then again I figured as much. Rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on gin and juice....Laid back.....

We are the COPS. We do whatever we want, whenever we want. Who is gonna stop us. Please. We work about 1/2 hour of every 8 hour shift and make dates with some fine lokkin womed (some men-you know who you are) and there is nothing you can do about it. We just got HUGE raises and are buying-up real estate like crazy. Now be deceased.

That police officer is not handicapped , but his grandparents are that live at that residence. He is their only means of transportation to and from doctors, hospitals , and stores, the permit is for the grandparents and can be used on any vechicle that is thier means of transportation as allowed by state regulations. If any of you are in that same condition you would also be eligible for that consideration. And to the disgruntelled neighbor who feels to complain because the space is near his home, check the area across from your residence , there are also two other handicapped parking spaces, do they bother you also? I don't think being mentally handicapped as you seem to be showing makes you eligble for a space.

Why does he need a handicap spot when he has a diveway to the house....Maybe if he would use his lazy fat ass and clean up the side yard He would be able to park in there instead of using up a parking spot. After all that is what driveways are for......

You must be a real jerkoff to write something like that. If you knew that cop personally you would know he is a good cop and very helpful individual.

Good cop Yea rite....You must be one of His drinking Buddies

Good for him at least there is one cop in town who has a parking spot. Unlike the rest of the department who has to fight with the general public to get a parking spot when they come to work. You go boy! Pimp that ride for all to see. It could be worse he could be like some of the gardens folks that live in low income housing and yet drive nice cars. Go figure. To top it all off........Then people wonder why all the cops want to move out of Harrison. Mind your buisness people or the "Tiny cop" might have to start writing some "Big tickets." Whos laughing now? Oh not you ? Then you must not own a car, But then again I figured as much. Rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on gin and juice....Laid back.....

:angry: IF YOU LIVED IN TOWN YOU WOULD'NT HAVE TO FIGHT FOR A SPOT

Guest 3handicapspotsononeblock

Too bad that's not the side of the street the state is interested in--then there would be plenty of parking :P:P:P --cant wait to see which of our illoustrious leaders shows thier face at that meeting :P:P:angry:

Why does he need a handicap spot when he has a diveway to the house....Maybe if he would use his lazy fat ass and clean up the side yard He would be able to park in there instead of using up a parking spot. After all that is what driveways are for...... [/size]

AMEN!!!

Guest guest_Guest
That police officer is not handicapped , but his grandparents are that live at that residence.  He is their only means of transportation to and from doctors, hospitals , and stores,  the permit is for the grandparents and can be used on any vechicle that is thier means of transportation as allowed by state regulations.          If any of you are in that same condition you would also be eligible for that consideration.  And to the disgruntelled neighbor who feels to complain because the space is near his home, check the area across from your residence , there are also two other handicapped parking spaces, do they bother you also?  I don't think being mentally handicapped as you seem to be showing makes you eligble for a space.

Why does he need a handicap spot when he has a diveway to the house....Maybe if he would use his lazy fat ass and clean up the side yard He would be able to park in there instead of using up a parking spot. After all that is what driveways are for......

Hi my name is fat f#$% no life I reside at *** ******* ***. The reason why I am crying is because I wanted to put a driveway on the side of my house that is only 3 ft. wide.. But I was told that I couldn't do that because, my alleyway is only 3ft wide and in order for me to get through my alley never mind a car, I have to take a bath in a big vat of K.Y. JELLY and then turn sideways and have somebody run full speed into me to knock me through. So I cried like a baby for days and decided to go on KOTW. to pick a fight with other people. I am a f$%&ing loser with no life. Please have pity on my big fat soul.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

start bycalling the state on his ass, why should he take advantage? we have enough town employees doing that already. caution parking issues are minor to what happens daily at that town hall and worse are the gardens and their little click of money hunger liches start there with your cause will find some corruptions thrown a towel too.call hudson co. pos office step up!

Guest THE ONE WHO KNOWS

Handicapped License Plates

License plates may be issued to one motor vehicle owned, operated, or leased by a disabled person, or owned by a family member who provides transportation to the disabled person.

GO TO THE N.J. MOTOR VEHICLES COMMISSION IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.

• 1 month later...

Archived